ardent

thread with an aly!

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
06-01-2013, 08:25 PM
ermahgerd it's summer!~ that means that i will have plenty of free time on my hands for the most part, because i will be going on vacation, hanging out, working on getting my permit & license as well as getting a job. but, during the time where i will be at home i will - undoubtedly - be bored off my tits, so i'll be wanting some threads to keep me occupied.

i only have one character at the moment to offer to you: morphine, of course. right now she's pregnant so i'd like to refrain from heavy conflict that involves fighting to keep those babies safe; but other than that, i am open to anything with anyone. i'll be bringing morphine to ludicael (temporary - about six months to a year) & once her kiddies are born, she'll be 110% absorbed with training them and being ala's worst mother. however, i could still have threads with her but it'd never be with her alone - she'll have her terrible trio in tow! :D

towards the end of this month, i'll have artemis: morphine's daughter. & amg i want ALL the plots for her <3 i'd love for her to interact with other puppies when she's young, but um she'll be a little rough with them due to her upbringing - just something to note.

soooo yeah. -josh voice from drake & josh- THREAD WITH ME BROTHA

Galileo

gems
size
build
player
06-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Oberon and Artemis will be a thing! y/y?

making this official lmao

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2013, 11:11 AM
no. they aren't going to be a thing.
they're going to be the cutest thing.