ardent

Something Evil This Way Comes!

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2013, 12:46 AM
Okay, by now most of you know of Creedance. He brutally murdered Asheni of Glaciem, is fathering Xenios of Tortuga's pups, and is on a vengeance sweep for Amaranth. Needless to say, this bad boy has the big bad all covered. That being said, he's open for plots. :D

If you need a wolf killed off? Creedance will kill anyone, he's rather twisted.
Need a wolf knocked up? He'll take care of that too.
Need a wolf maimed? Hell, we're both for it.
Got a big bad plot idea and need a mindless killing machine? He's in.

So pretty much anything and everything you could possibly need done that's big and bad, Cree's game to help you out. This being said. Gargoyle and Cifer have dibs on killing him sometime in the next role-playing year or two to avenge Asheni.. but he's game for anything until he dies.

Once Amaranth seals the deal, I won't have him randomly mating as much but until then... he's free for the taking.

Anyways, just post here and/or hit me up on skype!

~Roamers <3

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2013, 05:25 AM
i was wondering when Tikaani turns two Creedance and her runs into each other. This dame is not fond of males due tot eh fact that her father abandoned her. So i would like when spring rolls around for them to meet, and may be Creedance could not control him self, and trys to woo her. When she refuses he gets a bit testy and trys to force him on her. There would be a little fight, but Creedance being older than her, and more experienced in fights and how to win them over powers Tikaani and gets what he wants. So what do u think?

Segolia

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2013, 07:06 AM
Just ignore this, changed my mind.

chronos

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2013, 08:18 PM
@Tikaani~ It sounds interesting to me, and Creedance certainly will have no reserves about getting what he wants from her. c;

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
06-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Yeah sounds great, she will get testy and he will get some injuries XD, but i planned on her getting pregnant with his babies, and ends up killing one off or two in cold blood. Then i will have like shrap bring in Nnitora he is like her adoptive father of some sort, well mentor who stops her before she killed all of them off. What do u think on that.

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
06-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Sounds pretty awesome to me! FIll ALACRITIS WITH CREEDANCE SPAWN

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
06-04-2013, 12:44 PM
lol, the male offspring of Creedance and Xenios that am playing will be a lot like his father.

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Okay, I kinda want something to happen to my gal Segolia. She is in heat (wink wink) but I don't really mind what you do. She had nothing going on right now, so I need some drama.

Secret

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2013, 11:29 AM
I will be in need of Cree to kill Miss Secret here. Not sure when exactly but in the near future

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2013, 01:22 PM
@ Rina- Start a thread somewhere, and I'll have him seduce her, and if she has babies.. is up to you. If you want c;

@ Secret- Just let me know when and of any parameters, and he's so there! ^^