Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-01-2013, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013, 02:03 AM by Song.)
ALL WELCOME ^_^

Snow.
One thing Song adored was the snow. She was incredibly depressed though, it was winter but it wasn't cold enough to freeze the droplets. Instead she was flatted against a rocky outcropping miserable because it was thunder storming. This was the first time she had to endure such weather with out the comforting presence of her parents. Her soaking ears were plastered to her head, her look of discomfort very much obvious. She wasn't afraid of the noise the lightning made anymore. She was afraid of getting hit with the bolt. Hence why she was as far away from the open ground as she could get.

She was still getting wet though.
Audible whines escaped her throat, no one was around so at least she didn't have to worry about someone hearing her pup like antics. Embarrassed she pushed her eyes closed, she knew she shouldn't stress so much about a little storm. Deep breaths. In... out...
She was still learning emotional control, normally it was easy. There was just something about storms. Front paws extended frontward to put her in in a more horizontal position. Maybe sleeping would help? It was the middle of the night though and she wasn't ready to lay her head down. It looked like she was going to have to wait this one out.
Suddenly a break in the clouds appeared over the she wolf, it was completely clear and completely quiet. Song let her eyes slip open to behold the beautiful scene. It was a giant hole in the storm. the clearing seemed to have brought with it the wrath of winter. A shiver went down her spine as she was drawn out into the open. The scene was gorgeous. Flecks of frozen water fell lazily down from the sky. It was like a paradise.
Her white paws carried her slowly out, joy leapt within her heart as the wind caused the flakes to start dancing around her. She was compelled to join them in their festivities and before she knew it her paws were getting away with her. She twisted and turned around smoothly dancing to nothing but the distant roll of thunder. Dainty paws were flung this way and that happily. Her face graced with a joyous smile. Snow.

Speech

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
06-16-2013, 03:26 PM

Wolf from dawnthieves, manip by Ocena. Character belongs to Deneke!

The maiden had been wandering, traversing the lands she would now call home. There was a storm as she walked, so she sheltered herself among an overgrowth of bracken to wait it out. As she did, she noticed another on a rocky outcropping, soaked to the bone and whimpering. Her heart filled with pity for the creature, her instincts telling her to walk over to the poor thing and shelter her with the albino temptress' own large, lean frame. She would have, had the storm not broken as she was about to stand. Instead, she observed the she wolf get up and frolic on the snow, innocence in her every move. The snowy furred dame stood soundlessly, fading from the shadows of the forest and into the bright lands around her, which unleashed the lights with which she shared a name, trapped within each silky strand of fur, over her body. She was a sight, but meeting her eerie moonstone orbs would send most running for the safety of their families. They were depthless, consuming, searching your soul as one became trapped in their otherworldly gaze. She approached the other wolf, her movements soundless; feminine hips swaying, long tail sweeping across her tall heels rhythmically, and lithe muscles rippling a strong undertow beneath the river of her pelt. The ivory furred woman would stop a a few paces from the other wolf, and rest on her haunches, the snow finally crunching quietly under her surprisingly light weight, and uttering a sweeping sound as her tail moved habitually across the frozen precipitation to wrap around her dainty yet powerful paws. There she would wait, watching the sweet looking wolf as her infinite mind worked out the possibilities of how this interaction could go.

"speech!"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-18-2013, 12:48 AM

Song's feet danced on the cold earth, her eyes lit with happiness. She was finally able to enjoy its cold beauty. Flakes fell gently around her from the dark sky, they fell heavier as she stopped her jubilant dance. Had she not been so consumed by the movement of her feet she would have more readily noticed the existance of another she wolf. She stopped as soon as she realized the presence of a pack member, her dual colored eyes darted quickly to the female.
Song straightened up her posture, surprised at not being alone anymore. She was a pretty wolf, and quite large as well. Dual toned eyes looked her over, a shy smile falling on her lips. Embarrassed her flesh brightened a few shades, caught dancing in the middle of a thundersnow. She had thought it had been an amusing response, the odd weather seemed like perfect timing.
She dipped her head in greeting and respect as she too fell to her haunches. A more confident expression found its way to her ears as she over came the earlier discomposure. Her wet ears turned their attention to the she wolf as she initiated conversation, "Greetings," Her melodic voice floated from her pearl maw.

"talking"

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
06-18-2013, 05:30 PM

The dame watched the wolf dance, curious as to her behaviours, yet understanding them at the same time. While the woman spoke, moonstone orbs met a bicoloured pair easily. At the pearl coloured she wolf's greeting, the pure ivory lady dipped her head respectfully in return. The woman was about the same age, and by her scent, was of the same pack. She decided it was only fair to return the greeting in a more.. Vocal manner. The pure snow coloured damsel opened her jaws to reveal beautiful pearl razors and a salmon tongue. A pleasure to meet you. She replied, voice soft and silky, tinged with a faint Russian accent and holding an otherworldly tone. Her dainty maw would close again, and her terrifying silver gaze would take in the posture, size, and energies of the other she wolf. She seemed relaxed, yet her aura was tinged with embarrassment. A wolf of decent size, though not as tall as herself, for that would be a task for many a fae. Her eyes were interesting though, one was a bright sky colouring, the other like a sunflower. Unique, rare. The icy temptress liked this maiden already. A smile would grace her maw as she tried to seem kinder, as her eyes tended to have the opposing effect on most. She would wait, for an introduction, a polite excuse so she may leave the taller woman?s presence, something.

Tagged: name | Word Count: ###

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-21-2013, 09:29 PM

The larger she wolf's eyes were a bit daunting, they were endless pools of color. Song could hardly hold her gaze, but she avoided enough to not be rude. The smile she held gave her a bit more confidence while looking to her face. Her embarrassed smile kept itself on her face as she took in the woman's greeting. She had an interesting accent that Song could not place, her voice was beautiful and Song became en captured with it. She hoped to be able to exchange many more words with her.
The lingering bits of humility found their way to her voice as she continued the conversation with the other ivory dame, My name is Song, I'm a bit new to the pack. It's nice to make your acquaintance. Her facial expression became more welcoming as she let her name become known. She wondered where their encounter would lead them. Maybe more snow dances.

Speech

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2013, 01:53 PM

She could see the unease the fae held as she met the icy rose's otherworldly silver gaze, but kept a smile on her face and removed her piercing gaze, focusing it on the vole scurrying along the frozen ground a few strides from the pair. As the damsel finished her introduction, she woman turned her tiara towards her and dipped it in a respectful greeting. Licking her lips with her long salmon tongue, she lowered her body to the ground, her deceptively delicate cranium facing the creature. Muscles tense, ready to spring into action, she leapt with a cat-like grace onto the tiny being and broke it's neck with those powerful tea cupped paws. Grabbing it in her maw, she carried it back over to the other wolf, who's name was revealed to be Song, and dropped it at the she wolf's feet. Sitting down once more, the pure snow pigmented lady opened her jaws once more to speak. "It is a pleasure to make thine acquaintance, my name is Aurora Porcelain Anima Lunashka. But please, just call me Aurora." She said with a small grin. She knew it was an extravagant name, gifted to her by her parents, and she chose to be called simply by her first name. Some said the elegant, foreign name suited her, other simply told her it was a mouthful. She wondered what this girl would say. Wrapping her tail around her unbloodied paws, she let her depthless, consuming gaze fall to the pair of raven's feathers embedded in the fur of her long tail. They danced a beautiful ballet as they settled, one that brought back memories of her past, good ones. Ones she wanted to remember forevermore.

"speech!"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-23-2013, 11:29 PM

There was a surprised gleam in her eye at the offering of the rodent. The she wolf had slain it perfectly, the creature had never stood a chance its choice to revel itself to two grown she wolves was a lethal err in judgement. She smiled at the gift and let her head to the ground, her delicate mouth picking up the animal's carcass and swallowing whole. Thank you. Her voice danced from her lips quietly before Aurora replied to her introduction.
Just like her body size Aurora held a name that was larger than normal. It rolled off her tongue in the interesting accent fluidly. It was definitely an interesting name, and Song thought it incredibly beautiful. Much like the she wolf herself, for being a bit larger her proportions were still perfect and her face held a cold beauty that Song had not seen. Her silvery eyes seemed to soften as she spoke and Song found it easier to meet her gaze.
One thing she had not noticed earlier was that Aurora had feathers in her tail. Song's eyes grew wider at seeing them, how had she gotten them to stay on her tail? Gorgeous black raven plumage. She tilted her head to the side as she tried to piece together the puzzle, How do you get it to stay? She couldn't help but ask.

Speech

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
06-24-2013, 12:36 AM

The woman nodded her head in reply to the maiden's gratitude for the rodent. She simlpy watched as the dame swallowed the thin creature whole, moonstone orbs gleaming with an unidentifiable emotion. She witnessed the look on the pearl she wolf's face as she introduced herself, the interest in her bi coloured eyes, how she seemed to approve the choice her mother had made. Those uniquely pigmented optics turned downwards to gaze at Aurora's snowy banner, enraptured by the ebony feathers embedded in the fur of her tail. A smile crossed the dame's face as she watched the creamy white she wolf's eyes widen, then return to meet the icy temptresses own eerie silver gaze. At her question, the damsel couldn't help but chuckle, the faint vocalization of joy like the tinkling of tiny silver bells mixed with the sweet song of a mockingbird. As she parted her dainty maw to reply, memories washed over her, of how she came to possess those distinct feathers, the pride in her fathers eyes as he watched the ceremony in which they were bestowed, the tears welling in her mothers as she witnessed it at his side. Shaking off the onslaught before more brutal ones could replace them, she began to explain. "Well, my dearest Song, my family believed that one's first kill should be the one creature they saw first, and was to aid it in one's afterlife, and was usually a bird, for the lucky ones. We called them our 'destined form', and when they were caught, they were killed with the utmost respect and swiftness, for otherwise their souls would not merge with our own during the ceremony that followed. In that ceremony, the most important aspect of the entity was removed carefully, and merged with a certain part of one's anatomy. I had seen a wolf of the opposing pack with mole claws embedded in his forehead like a terrible dragon. For me, I caught a raven. I had chosen to have a single feather from both wings embedded in my tail. What is done, is something most would find to be... Well, gruesome. The pack's Shaman would use his or her claws to poke holes in one's skin and place the feathers inside them, so the bird's spirit could enter the body. Eventually, if the spirit merged, the feathers would become embedded within the skin, and never removed. When one dies, these feathers are the building blocks of their destined form." She said, tongue rolling, tapping her massive ivory canine's gently, and her voice lilting gently, soft and silky, marred slightly by her faint Russian accent. As she spoke, her tail swept across the ground behind her regally, dancing across the powdery snow as she explained. Her eyes wandered, searching the treeline with a distant, faraway look in those consuming metallic optics. Far away, an eagle screeched, and a tear threatened to fall from those cold eyes. She shook her head, and looked at the other woman, waiting for her response calmly and quietly.

"speech!"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-24-2013, 09:22 PM

The laugh that rang from her lips reached Song's ears was welcomed, she was glad to be getting along so well. If everyone in the pack was as friendly as the ones she'd met already she was sure she'd found the right place to be. She'd be able to live in peace with her future family, with the protection of Cherokee and the pack she'd never have to worry. She let her focus find its way back to Aurora's words as she retold the story of the raven feathers. The ceremony intrigued her, for she had never heard of such a belief before.
Song had never been occupied by thoughts of the after life, it had always taken a back seat to her training as well as every day life. The legend that spilled from her lips en captured Song's imagination as she could only wonder what had started such a ceremony and could there be any truth to it if it was practiced so widely in the pack. She thought it incredibly unique and worthy of discussion, as Aurora did when she revealed the information. The tale had ensnared her imagination but that did not lower the amount of attention she kept on her surroundings.
This was a touchy subject for the larger she wolf it seemed, before she skook them from her eyes Song had seen the emotions in her eyes. The tears were barely noticeable but she had seen them. She grew ashamed that she had asked a question that would result i so uh emotion. She was glad to have gleamed the information though, it brought her closer to finding who Aurora was. How interesting! They'e just become a part of you. I don't know how I'd feel about that.She thought about the ritual being performed on herself. She had a hard time visualizing the situation. Could you feel the raven's soul enter?

Speech

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
06-24-2013, 10:06 PM

As she looked at the pearl she wolf, she noticed something in those aqua and honey orbs, but dismissed it. Wrapping her tail around her paws once more, she lowered her head to pick out a small twig from the long silky strands of fur. Peeling back her lips from her large, razor sharp teeth, she gently removed it from her banner. Deceptively delicate ivory tiara moved by powerful neck muscles, she flung it onto the snow a distance away. Her perfectly sculpted ears, rounded where there should be a point, caught the cream furred damsels reaction. A smile appeared once more on that flawless, angelic face, pleased to find that someone took interest in her past. Returning her moonstone pools to gaze at the other wolf, she listened to her question and thought back to the night after the ceremony. The dreams that filled her head afterwards, while she slept next to her parents for the last time, while her brother and sister rested their heads over her back, snuggling beside her in celebration, pride. She smiled at the ground, her gaze had cast itself there in thought, and looked up with a broad but sly grin curving her lips, revealing pearl razors in a lupine grin. No, I did not feel it, necessarily, but I knew it was there. Was all she said, voice soft once more, silky, otherworldly and distant. She looked at the she wolf before her, her infinite mind sensing something hiding within the maiden's soul. But enough about me, what about you, my dearest Song? I sense an intriguing history behind those unique eyes. She asked, tilting her cranium to the side and looking at her with a single eyebrow raised quizzically. She was not trying to be creepy, she simply spoke in a manner that was more old fashioned, more outspoken. So she waited, a statue of elegance and beauty, curious about the wolf she was giving the stories of her past to so trustingly.

Tagged: Song | Word Count: No clue.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-27-2013, 01:38 PM

Song

Song was starting to enjoy the presence of Aurora, the way she talked reminded her a bit of Novel, in fact a lot about the she wolf brought memories of a recent past. Novel had been a large white she wolf, but it was more than that. They way she spoke and the way she carried herself, it was an incredible impression.
She wished she would have been able to see one of the ceremonies that Aurora described, what happened when she killed the animal, how difficult was it to choose what part to then take. How amazing would it be to feel the spirit with in ones self, a totally different consciousness. What other wonders had this she wolf seen?
Then attention was turned from the larger she wolf to herself with the asking of her own question. Her own history, her story before Alacritis and before she left her previous home, and Novel. She didn't take any time in replying, she was eager to share her own story in turn. Well, I was not born in Alacritis, my mother had me in a land called Dimenticato. She was the alphess of our pack, and from the moment I was born she started training me to become the next leader. Her eyes grew a bit darker at her next thought, the only moment in her past that she felt remorse about. I always thought it might have been a good idea, but deep in my heart I knew I wasn't meant to take her place. She pushed me to my limits, she trained me all too well. On the last day that I saw her, things didn't go too well. I lost my temper with her, and before I knew it she was on the ground, quite bloodied. She looked down and uttered a soft sigh, I had to leave after that.

Tagged: Aurora | <3 Wolfie

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
06-27-2013, 04:13 PM

The woman listened calmly, infinite mind processing every muscles twitch, how her eyes darkened as she told her story. As the angelic damsel listened to her tale, she felt the air change, the smaller woman's aura darken with her unique eyes. She had a dark past, and her mother wanted her to become something she simply wasn't. Aurora had never felt that, she knew what she wanted, and then everything went wrong. She felt sorrow alongside this maiden as she told of her woes, how she had hurt her mother, and then forced herself to leave. The bigger woman moved closer, resting her deceptively delicate cranium on the creamy she wolf's shoulder, comforting her in her sadness. "I'm sorry that one so sweet as you are has been through such horrors. If it would make you feel any better, there are worse things to do. You could have killed her, or killed someone else. Trust me when I say this, to kill will scar you forever and ruin you. Don't beat yourself up about the past, it will only wreck the present." She told her, voice soft, lilting soothingly as she spoke. Her faint accent was a burr, giving her a rough tinge to her voice. She left her head there, waiting to see if the other wolf would feel any better. "I have killed others before, it was my job in the pack. So now, why don't you come with me, and we'll go hunting." She said, pulling herself back and smiling broadly at the pearl pigmented being. She waited, tail beating slowly against the powdery snow and twin raven's feathers bouncing and twisting in the current of the wind.

"speech!"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-28-2013, 11:54 PM

Song

.ooc. Before we finish this thread Song has to tell Aurora aout Cherokee ^^

Song enjoyed the quick showing of understanding affection as the larger white she wolf brought herself closer. With graceful movement Aurora's head was brought to Song's shoulder, the comforting gesture was not lost on the smaller girl. Her face was able to light up again and a smile was able to find its way to her pretty maw. Her words helped to chase the lingering sadness away, her outlook on what could have happened instead of what did happen. She was completely right too, she could have accidentally killed Novel. How different things would have been if that had actually happened. Her father would have never been able to forgive her, in fact he would have sent warriors after her their teeth hungry for blood.
She pushed the thoughts away, none of them happened so it was quite useless worrying about what could have happened. Aurora continued to giver her an even deeper look into her past, the thought of the beautiful she wolf being a killer was chilling. Song was just happy that she had gained the she wolf's quick friendship. The conversation took a quick turn towards a hunt and as Aurora removed her crown from Song's shoulder her ears perked up at the thought of hunting. Her stomach was a bit grouchy and with emptiness the storm had ruined her plans.
The eagerness in her face returned as she nodded in her agrement She would happily accompany the large wolf on a hunt. "That sounds like a perfect idea." she stated this happily as her frame was lifted from the ground, tail wagging slowly.

Tagged: Aurora | <3: Wolfie

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2013, 06:38 AM

The woman had felt the other wolf's reactions to her information, to the gesture of kindness she had shown. That sounds like a perfect idea. Song had said about hunting, lifting herself from her sitting position and letting her creamy tail wag slowly. The icy temptress nodded her head in agreement, standing in one fluid motion and beginning to walk. Her tiara lifted to allow her to taste the wind, the faintest scent of ungulates filling her leathery olfactory sensor. So Song, I assume you have a mate or a love interest of sorts, right? Pretty little thing like you doesn't go around single like me, you gotta have someone. She chuckled, her musical, otherworldly voice lilting and tinkling with the hints of laughter as she made the comment about herself. She walked smoothly, silently, feminine hips swaying, long tail sweeping back and forth across her tall heels while she pivoted her deceptively delicate cranium to look at the other lady while they walked.

Tagged: name | Word Count: ###

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-30-2013, 12:12 AM

Song

Song let Aurora take the lead before she herself picked up her paws to look for a dinner. She let her muzzle rise a bit so she would be able to gain easier access to the scents that filled the air. She didn't know what the best choice of meal would be, there were two of them so something bigger than she would normally try for. It was up to her companion though, she wasn't picky.
She was caught a bit off guard by Aurora's words, the thoughts of Cherokee suddenly springing into her mind. A soft smile graced her lips as his memory trotted through her mind. He was the most wonderful being to ever find his way into her life. She was so glad to be getting married to him. Her smile turned sheepish as she replied, You'd certainly be correct. I'm currently committed to the wolf, Cherokee. We're planning on having a wedding soon. She wagged her tail, the day was almost upon them and she was so excited. It's going to be so wonderful, he's more than I could have ever dreamed of.
She sighed happily as she pulled her thoughts from Cherokee and back to the words that the ivory she wolf had uttered. She was actually single, Why have you not taken a mate? If you do not mind me prying.

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
06-30-2013, 10:11 AM

The dame listened to the cream coloured female, the joy in every nuance of her voice as she spoke of her betrothed. Cherokee. Such an interesting name, she would have to meet him. A sly grin curved her lips to reveal her pearl razors as a thought came to her mind. She would attend this wedding, but without Song's knowledge, and surprise her. Yes. She would do that. It was never hard to find out where a wedding was, you just follow scents, sounds, and emotions. Aurora had been to more than one wedding, being the Beta's daughter. She knew what she was looking for.

The off white woman's question caught her slightly off guard, as none really bothered to dig that far into the icy temptresses shell of secrets. Parting her powerful, dainty jaws, she was about to answer when a familiar clicking of ungulates cloven hooves stopped her. Not a muscle moved, she was still as stone. She signalled her partner to be still as well, her entire frame lowering impossibly close to the ground as she stalked forwards. With her training, she knew every way to kill a wolf, making a mule deer such as this simple. One paw in front of the other, slow, silent, she made her way closer, pure angelic derma making her invisible in the powdery snow. Even her silver eyes were nearly invisible. All that could possibly give her away was her ebony nose, but she kept it too low to be noticed, her ravens feathers were half buried in the snow.

She was close enough now, and flicked her tail to signal to Song that she was going for it. Leaping upwards, springing into the air with the grace of a cat and the height of a fleeing bird, she was off. Of course the creature ran, but she took two metre bounds through the snow, moving fast as lighting on her long legs. She caught up quickly, tongue lolling with the thrill of the kill. She nipped at it's heels, prodding it to move faster and tire itself out. Sure enough, it took the bait. The brown cervine entity began to slow, and the demoness tore a chunk of flesh from it's heels. Falling back, she waited for her companion to finish it off, an honor the former assassin usually saved for herself. Her breath came quick and lively, heart pounding with adrenaline, moonstone orbs glimmering with joy. She walked at her normal pace, fast and long strides, and waited for Song to finish it off.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-01-2013, 01:16 PM

Song

Song smiled, waiting for the she wolf to reply to her question, that was when she heard the hoof steps. Her head and ears moved to face the sound directly, just to make sure it really was what she had believed. Before she could move Aurora was like a flash, her body low, ready to spring on the unsuspecting animal. She sprang, and with that all three beings started to run. Song let loose, her limbs reached their full length as she tore through the loose snow.
She brought herself up to the dueling titans, taking Aurora's lead she used her own jaws of death to bite at the creatures legs. Instead of grabbing at flesh she aimed for its heels, wary of its dangerous kick. The creature kicked back suddenly, Song's head was missed by inches. A growl rumbled from her chest as her partner backed off, allowing her to take the killing blow.
With a great leap she positioned herself in front of the injured creature, its eyes were full of fear and pain. She felt a moment of sympathy for the animal, but she had to feed herself, and with its body the deer would feed her pack as well. Thank you. Her voice was soft as she used her powerful hind legs to propel her forward. With her jaws open wide she latched onto the white throat. Target attained she pulled her jaws together as hard she could, with all of her feet on the ground she pulled. A loud pop was heard and the animal ceased to move. It head and neck still in the pearl she wolf's jaws.

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2013, 08:57 PM

Time passed slowly for the ivory maiden as she watched the killing blow, delivered by her partner with perfect timing. A whispered thanks for the ungulate giving it's life fluttered briefly to her ears, followed by the spurting of sanguine wine from the creatures throat as Song's jaws snapped shut. Aurora licked her ebony lips, prowling forward and whispering prayers to the Earth Mother, the Moon Goddess, and the Spirit of the Deer for offering them this prey. As she got closer, the scent of blood filled her nose, her infinite mind clouding with bloodlust and hunger, sending her into a frenzy. Lethal jaws lunged into the animals stomach, ripping it open without a hitch and tearing flesh, crunching bones without really savouring the animal. Her conscience took over, and she stopped short, jaws crunching through a thick bone. Marrow streamed over her lower jaw, dripping from her flawless fur and onto the snow. She dropped the chunks of bone from her powerful jaws, looking sheepishly up at her pearl coloured partner as she backed away from the decimated carcass. "I apologize, I lost control there." She mumbled, voice soft, cracking on the world 'control', as she looked at the ground for a second with her moonstone orbs, shame making her eyes prickle with hot tears. "We should probably bring whatever's left back to the pack... Shouldn't we?" She asked, as unsure as she was embarrassed. Her voice was as soft as she was shaky, moving fluidly to sit on her haunches as a coverup. She began to clean her bloody paws, chewing off a sliver of enamel that was splitting from her black claws. Once her paws were white again, she worked her long salmon tongue over her jowls until they also were the same ivory as the rest of her body. Then she waited for an answer from her partner with her tail around her paws, patient and statue-like.

"speech!"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-04-2013, 12:15 PM

Song

Song had hardly noticed the outburst that Aurora had offered. Her own jaws craving the sweet meat that the carcass held for her. While the bigger white she wolf took the bonier rib cage, Song was left to start on the softer organs that were spilled at the rip of its abdomen. She didn't let herself become as crazed, her level headedness winning out as her jaws scooped up the nourishing items.
Suddenly Aurora stopped and backed away, unaware that Song had not really noticed her small outburst. She just smiled forgivingly at her as the most recent bite of flesh fell down her gullet. Song very much caught her next words, and she could not have agreed with them more. We should take them to Jupiter for the babies. I'm sure she would appreciate that. She smiled and looked down at the half eaten carcass. They would have no problem in getting it back to the den area.

Tagged: name | <3: Wolfie

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 11:43 AM

The ivory maiden could now tell that her pearl companion had not noticed her outburst altogether much, but still felt slightly embarrassed. The other female ate with a calm, yet hungry demeanor, which the dame had been lacking for a point in time. Aurora snatched one last morsel of meat, and quickly devoured it, the savoury flesh passing along her tongue and down her throat. She felt full now, like she could move easily for a while without hunger gnawing at her stomach.

Sensitive ivory auditory sensors perked, swivelling to capture Song's next words. An agreement to what the snowy temptress had said before. We should take them to Jupiter and her babies. I'm sure she would appreciate that. The cream pigmented she wolf said, looking down at the carcass. Aurora nodded her head, seconding that opinion. She stretched languorously, jaws splitting wide to reveal her pearl razors, tinted with sanguine wine, and her long salmon tongue, similiarly stained. Standing, her mouth snapped shut with a audible click, and the lady shook out her thinning ivory coat, a few hairs flying away in the process. Ready to go, she awaited her companion.

Tagged: Song | Word Count: Something awesome.