Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-27-2013, 08:38 PM

The journey had been long, but finally, he was here. Powerful legs drove him forward as the man passed through the battlefields, pools of orange dancing across the broken landscape. Many battles had been fought here, and it was a shame he couldn't watch any. He needed to stick to his mission, his true reason for being in these foreign lands; his family. His cousins had left to travel this island, and he was determined to reunite with them again. Gerhardt and Gideon were their names, and with them came Adette, the gal who Gerhardt had chosen to marry. Why he didn't know, from what he's heard and seen back home she was nothing but trouble. He shrugged the thought off. It wasn't his love life. He stopped for a moment to take in the scenery. Would this be a good place to call for someone? If Gerhardt didn't come, certainly someone would know him or Gideon. Hopefully they hadn't gone rouge and destroyed themselves. Ears pinned back at the thought. No, that couldn't have happened. He wanted to believe the trio had made something glorious out of themselves. Muzzle raised toward the sky, a long howl ringing out across the land. Hopefully someone would come who could assist him in finding his cousins.

Speech,

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
05-27-2013, 08:56 PM

The man had no earthly idea why he was heading back to this godforsaken place, but almost ceremoniously he would stroll in the direction of the battlefield. It was small wonder he had not been summoned here by some fool-hearted challenger, though Gerhardt was glad that it had not happened yet. Admittedly he had not sparred or fought in some time, and the King was glad to have had so many days of peace so far. He only hoped his streak of luck would continue for a long time to come. Even now as he approached the battlefield the King thought about turning around and going home, but something ? he didn?t know what ? was drawing him into the bloodstained wilderness.

Onward he would go, with every intention of having a quick look around and then going back to his kingdom where he belonged. A smile ghosted on his lips but was soon wiped away. This place was not a place for smiles and kindness. This place was a place of death. The King?s bodice stiffened as he marched over bloodstained soil, the scent of another clear in the air. It was vaguely familiar, but he didn?t think on that much. The likelihood of running into someone he knew here seemed very slim.

It would be then that a familiar bodice emerged before him, cloaked in the familiar colors of his family. It was not Gideon, though the man resembled Gideon very closely. It was not Montrose either, though again.. he was nearly a carbon copy. Themisto? An ear laid back as his brow raised skeptically. Could it be?

Speech,

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-27-2013, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2013, 10:59 PM by Themisto.)

He waited, and when no one came hope dwindled in the man. Where was everyone? Head swung to the right and left as he looked around, but he saw nothing. All hope seemed lost.. but then he heard the foot steps. They were coming from behind him, so he twisted around, body turning a complete 180 until he faces the owner of the noise. It was a male, a large one to say the least, with colors that closely resembled his own. Gerhardt? Gideon? He looked so familiar, but he couldn't directly remember, but when the man said his name, it all made sense. It was him! Well, one of them. "Yes, it is me, Themisto Valentin. You look so familiar... But my memory is not as good as it used to be. I'm looking for my cousins... Gerhardt and Gideon. And from what I can remember... I believe I'm talking to Gerhardt!" His stub of a tail wagged happily behind him as he took a step forward, eager to find out if he was right or not. He hoped he was, but could it honestly be this easy? They had been separated for years, and the moment he comes looking he instantly finds them. Was it possible?

Italian Accent Speech,

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2013, 06:06 PM

Eyes of amethyst roved over the familiar frame of the man. Gerhardt was convinced this was his cousin, or perhaps he was a carbon copy of the boy he'd known so long ago. He'd last seen Themisto well before he'd been tossed out of his original pack. He wondered what had become of his cousin in the years that had passed. Themisto had been looking for them. A smile cracked across Gerhardt's lips. "It is I, cousin. You are certainly a sight for sore eyes." The King would stride forth in attempt to brush his cheek against his cousin's, though he moved in such a manner that if Themisto did not want the physical contact he could avoid it. Tail wavered behind the King excitedly. Another member of the family was here!

Speech,

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-30-2013, 02:15 PM

It was possible! After all this time he had finally found one of his cousins. He couldn't help but laugh at his comment. He was a sore sight wasn't he? Large structure, striking coloration, and no tail. Who wouldn't want to stare? "Ahhh Gerhardt! It's so nice to see you again cousin." He leaned forward, accepting Gerhardt's brush of his cheek. He was so happy to see him, he'd probably kiss him if it wasn't questionable! Front paws danced as he wiggled excitedly. He must look like a pup! "I just can't believe I found you this easily! Well, not necesarily easily, I had to travel a bit, but I found you right when I got here. Tell me, what have you been doing since you left? Pack? Kids maybe? Where Gideon, how is that old dog?" He had so many questions, and of course, he asked them all at the same time. Typical Themisto curiosity. His little stub continued to wag behind him. He wondered if Gerhardt had noticed his tail was gone, or if he chose not to ask about it? Either way he was excited to be here.

OOC: Lets's say last time ger saw him he had a tail :P

Speech,

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
05-30-2013, 02:32 PM

The King had indeed noticed his cousin's lack of a rather important appendage, but had let it go for the simple joy of having the man back in his life. Slowly but surely things were coming together - even after everything seemed to have fallen apart. The King's tail fluttered behind him rapidly, evidence that he was just as jubilant on the inside as he was on the outside. Themisto spoke on, asking question after question. Gerhardt let out a hearty chuckle. "Adette and I managed to found a pack not far from here, and we adopted three children. One of which went missing, but two are still around. Gideon is in the pack as well, though he's been wandering a lot lately - I think he's trailing after some girls." Gerhardt shook his head and rolled his eyes. Same old Gideon. "What about you?" The King now had not a single regret for venturing here on this day. If he had not, who knows where Themisto would have ended up!

Speech,

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-30-2013, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2013, 04:39 PM by Themisto.)

He waited patiently for Gerhardt to answer him, and when he did, he was sorta surprised. Wow, he was a king! Who would have thought? He had always bee a good man, but he wouldn't have thought he would have created his own pack. He wondered what it was like there? And he had kids! So many things had changed since he last saw him. "Wow! So not only am I talking to my dear cousin, but i'm in the presence of a king? How extraordinary!" He chuckled, a long smile plastered across his face. "And adopted children eh? I'm surprised you didn't knock Adette up! Whatever suits you I guess." He shrugged slightly. Where was she anyway? Had he stuck with her, or picked up some other gal? It didn't matter much to him, he had never been fond of her anyways. Whatever Ger wanted was best. "Ahhh typical Gideon! That old rascal." He chuckled, and went on. "Me? Well I finally decided to leave that pack and get on with my life. Nothing was left there for me besides family. No sense of adventure, no love life, no real freedom..." He shrugged. "You know how it is there. Lost my tail a while back though. Did you notice?" He asked sarcastically, twisting his rump was more visible as he wiggled his little stump. "Got into a spar with one of those lions. I don't mind it being gone really, gives me more character." He laughed again, but realized he was sorta dragging on. "So where is this pack of yours? I don't know anyone except for you, so I might as well stick with ya." His eyebrow raised curiously as he waited for an answer.

Italian Accent Speech

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
05-31-2013, 01:34 PM

He had forgotten how he had missed his cousin, and now that he was here Gerhardt was certain they would have a lot of catching up to do. The little comment about knocking Adette up rolled off of the King with ease. Themisto didn't know of their falling out, and somehow this didn't seem the time to bring it up. He smirked as Themisto brought up his missing tail, ah, he was the same light-hearted man he remembered. "I did notice, but mother always said if I couldn't think of something nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all." His brow wiggled as he smirked and let out a chuckle. He'd missed the times when he could let everything go and joke around with his family. He'd been quite serious lately, so unlike his old self - the one that Themisto knew. The cousin then went on to say that he intended to stay with Gerhardt. A smile crossed his lips. "What makes you think I'm inviting you?" A chuckle bubbled in his throat. "I'm only joking. Let's get out of this godforsaken place, Seracia's this way. With that, the King pivoted and moved toward Seracia.

Exit Gerhardt

Speech,

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-01-2013, 11:54 AM

He was really enjoying this, and couldn't wait to begin his new life. It had always seemed impossible, but if his two cousins could do it, so could he. He laughed along with Gerhardt, a smile tugging on his inky lips. Ahhh Gerhardt! Always bringing up things our mothers had said. You know my feelings don't get hurt easily, so don't filter that pretty mouth of yours." He replied with a smirk of his own. "You better invite me! I didn't come all this way for nothing!" He bounded after his cousin as they made their way toward his potential new home. He could only wonder how magnificent the place looked. His family had always had good taste, so hopefully Gerhardt picked a beautiful place to call home. He couldn't wait!

Talk

Italian Accent Speech,