ardent

May I return

May

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2013, 01:16 PM
May stood at the boarder of Tortuga. She knew the alpha had been changed, though she did not know the woman very well she would most definitely give her the respect she deserved, if she were the one to come to her call. The large woman lifted her maw to the sky and her soprano voice filled the area. When her maw closed she lowered her head so that her blue eyes could scan the boarder. She saw no one as of yet but that would hopefully change soon.

For now the woman stood silently and the breeze stirred her snowy white fur and made the crystals on her necklace chime gently. The smell of home filled her nostrils. It had been a while since she had been home, she had been rather high when she left. With the change of alphas though she knew her rank would have returned to Soladis. A sigh escaped her before she settled with the thought and waited.

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-23-2013, 02:18 PM

the man traveled quickly to the borders once more to greet the old akari. She'd been gone for a time and they had not seen hide nor tail of her for the longest time. Now it seemed as though she deemed it time to return to them. She would no longer hold the rank of beta and instead would be a soladis with the rest. No longer would ranks be freely given and they could easily be stripped away. Tortuga had to be stronger. Much stronger and this was the way to go.

her white form soon came to his view and the king offered her a dip of his head in greeting. Lanky form would slide to a languid halt as he observed her with a neutral two toned blue gaze.

"Hello May. I see you have returned, but for what reason."

ooc: sorry for the crappiness. Im doing replies on my phone.

Speech,

May

gems
size
build
player
05-26-2013, 01:00 PM
A greatful smile crossed the woman's face when Nnoitra came into view. She was glad to have a familiar wolf to talk to rather than the new alpha. The dip of his head was returned with that of a respectful bow. The gems on her necklace chimed together gently with the movement before she returned to her upright stance. "My lord" May spoke the greeting and then gave him the answer he asked for "I have returned because this is home. I only ask to be aloud back, and I understand that I have been striped of the tittle akari and paced at soladis"

Blue eyes watched the smaller wolf carefully just as blue eyes looked back at her. She hoped he would allow her to return home. In turn she would gladly pull her weight within the pack and someday earn her place once more. She had done it once so she had no doubt that she could do so again. But it was Nnoitra she needed to put the trust in her to do so.

(OOC): no problem...mine are a bit cruddy at the moment

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-05-2013, 05:40 PM

Ears flicked forward as she dipped her head and the jewels on her necklace clanked together. How she even managed to hunt with it he wouldn't ever be able to guess, much less deal with wearing it all the time. A soft smile was given at her words. She still seemed loyal despite her long disappearance. It was nice to know she was not betraying them. At least she understand she would have to work her way up to the top again if she truly wanted it. No longer would ranks be freely handed out. Head would nod in a thoughtful manner.

"Welcome back May. It's good to have you back. You, of course, will be accepted back into Tortuga so long as you realize your position as Beta has been given up. There's always the chance to work your way back up, but it will be a struggle. Until then though Tortuga gladly accepts you back with welcoming arms."

"Talk"

May

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013, 03:34 PM by May.)
The white woman stood in silence as Nnoitra nodded. To her he looked like he was thinking about something. To her it seemed like forever before the man spoke, but when he did, she listened to him with the same silence. Had she been any other wolf she might have leaped with joy or given the great lord a grateful and happy hug. But the truth was, none of the wolves in Tortuga were like that...and neither was she.

A grateful smile and another bow was all the excitement of being a Tortugan once more was all she showed aside from the words of thanks that would come from her maw. "Thank you, sir. I look forward to the challenge." Icy blue eyes watched as she waited to be dismissed.

(ooc: sorry for the short cruddyness)