gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-26-2014, 04:56 PM

Panic had struck the man as soon as he realized it was true. Irune was missing for a few days now, just after he had fixed up the pack. While too soon to call meeting he had been wondering where she was when she was not within the den. It had been a couple of days now though and his panic was very real. The man would stand within the field of the Polar Sound. As he raised his head to call an emergency meeting for the pack. Those who wanted to show would show, but he honest to gods hoped it was all of them.
He knew it was a personal matter, but Irune was also their lead healer. She was his mate, and he was their Olori. His black tail flicked impatiently as he looked around waiting for the others to gather. He tried to keep himself calm. If anyone hurt Irune, he wouldn't let them live it down for sure. He just prayed in his head that she was alright and that nothing bad had happened to her.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-26-2014, 07:50 PM

The one and only healer of the pack, and it's Akoko had disappeared in the storm. Quietly she would appear at his hasty call, ignoring it's ragged tempo. "I can scout from above, Walks." Walks or Arrowhead was the lady's pet names of the Olori, and she would waste no time taking her leave, her rubies swathing over the brute, a calming aura coming from her bodice before the militant would surge off, gazing across the Sound to seek the familiar frame of the Armada tempest. She was nowhere to be seen. Perhaps she had been lost in the storm. The lass hadn't been too terribly close to the rest of the pack, and if wasn't too sedimental to her, but to her brother, finding Irune meant everything.

""

Allen

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2014, 07:30 PM

The tone in Quelt?s howl was enough to get the older male moving. He didn?t hesitate to wonder, to ask questions. No, he moved quickly, breaking into a full run as he rushed to the Polar Sound from the mines, ears flicked back in worry. Something was wrong, very wrong. The pups? Irune? They seemed the most likely causes. Yet any pack member in danger, or perhaps even an ally would be cause for alarm. Someone had to be in trouble... That was the feeling that Allen got in his gut. When he would arrive it would be after Sheikra had already taken her leave. Dark gaze would land upon Quelt, questioning. He could not wait for the rest of the pack to arrive, and brow would furrow more deeply as he spoke. ?What has happened??

""

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-03-2014, 04:29 PM

The man tried to keep himself calm, even if on the inside he was screaming. He nodded to his sister and the only other wolf to show up was Allen. Had this pack been a mistake? He would need to talk about this during the next meeting, but for now his mind was on his missing mate since the storm. "Irune has gone missing Allen, Sheikra left to look for her now with one other." Quelt stepped forward to the man.
"I think we should look for the kids as well, I found Ixionn elsewhere after the storm and brought him back." his black tail flicked behind him. Hoping this made any sense, he wanted to keep in check to make sure they were alright though. Quelt dug his paws into the dirt in frustration.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Aiko

gems
size
build
player
10-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Aiko heard Quelt howl for the pack to join together. She was a little alarmed, the howl didn?t sound like a happy one or just a regular calling, this howl sounded like it was full of worry and alarm. She listened to the howl before determining which direction she would start running in. Quickly she took off to get to Quelt as fast as she could.

Aiko ran as fast as she could to hurry to Quelt?s side. She grew tired but she wouldn?t rest, not if there was something wrong. Aiko continued to run as until finally she arrived at where Quelt was waiting for her. She slowly approached Quelt, slightly out of breath.?Hey, Quelt I heard your call. What happened?? She would quickly turn to her uncle. ?Uncle Ally! Whats going on? Whats happened??

Allen

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2014, 12:04 PM

The news was certainly unsettling. Irune was missing... And with how bad the storm was the calico man understood Quelt?s worry. Aiko?s absence had him worried as well, and he agreed wholeheartedly on finding as many members of the pack as he could. He would prepare to move when the black furred girl would appear. He let out a soft sigh of relief, but that was only one accounted for. He?d give a nod to Quelt, turning to look at Aiko.

?Irune is missing... And Sheikra, yourself, and I were the only ones to heed Quelt?s call. We need to look for everyone we can, okay? Stick with me Aiko.? His gaze would return to Quelt, trying to keep positive. ?We?re going to find her Quelt. I swear to you we?ll find her.? Allen would give a nod to his great niece before setting off through the land, nose in the air to seek the scent of any packmate that wasn?t with them. They needed to find the others as soon as possible.

-Exit?-

"Speech", 'Thought'