ardent

Liste needs her daddy!

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2013, 10:54 AM

This doll who I have created this fancy table for is up for adoption. He is Liste's father. She has arrived in Alacritis running away from him, and is getting too comfortable here I think.

I have two story line options for him.
One is the story Liste knows (or thinks she knows) - He is completely evil. He used to keep females as sex slaves, and if they became pregnant he would kill them (if they managed to give birth he would kill the children as well). When he discovered that Liste's mother, one of his slaves, had escaped he gave chase. He found them, and killed her mother (did not escape unscarred though! [see face]). Liste was hiding, but he noticed her. After his double take she was gone, and he has tracked her to Alacritis to at least torment her for a while, then probably kill her.

Story two goes as follows - He was actually a slave to Liste's mother, and was forced to impregnate her so that she could give birth to offspring for some purpose I have not yet decided. He was adamant that he be involved in the raising of the child, but her mother wanted to have nothing to do with him. She attacked him (hence scar [see face again]) and fled so that he would have no access to the child. When he finally found her, she claimed that the child had been killed or stolen (you pick) and encouraged him to kill her, knowing that Liste would see and believe that he was evil. He saw her, like in Story One, and has been tracking her so that he can tell her the truth and hopefully be a part of her life.

I am leaving the choice of story and name up to applicants. If you are interested, please fill out the following:

His name:

Alignment:

Story: Pick 1 or 2

Roleplay sample: At least 200 words.

Whoever gets him will get the code for this table, and I will make a pretty avvie!

Tagged: Anyone | Word Count: LOTS

Liste

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 04:36 PM
I have re-posted this adoption since owlie has left the site indefinitely.

I am looking for someone to plan to play him permanently, but if owlie does return some day and wishes to play him again, I will reserve the right to consider allowing owlie to take ownership of his character again, so you would need to be open to that possibility.

Since the plot hadn't really even started yet, the only thing that I would require is that his name remains Slater. Other than that, you have freedom of choice about which story applies to his history, etc.

Sephiroth

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 05:38 PM
His name: Slater
Alignment: Neutral Good
Story: 2
Roleplay sample: The beast crashed through the woods and brush, the scent barely lingering in the air. He knew she had come this way, he could still smell her. Liste, his daughter who ran away because of what her mother had done. He too was a victim, forced to breed with her just to make broods for purposes unknown to him. When Liste's mother had told him that she was dead, his heart told him that she was lying and so he attempted to make his own escape. All this happened after he had constantly tried to be a part of his children's lives, but she wouldn't have any of it let alone allow him to spend time with his own kids. And so he left after the confrontation, but he didn't escape without casualty. She had left him a parting gift. A large scar across his face that would forever serve as a reminder of his past. Not long after he disappeared from her clutches, he had spotted a wolf that looked similar to his supposed "Dead" daughter, Liste. Surprised, he had averted his gaze for a moment before she disappeared. She had been running from him, and he was determined to find her to tell her the truth. She HAD to know.

After all that time, he felt that he was getting close...He would find her. He had to tell her that he didn't want to be out of her life, it was quite the opposite. He continued his search, his paws crossing onto Alicritian lands as he sought out her scent. It crossed the path of many, though very old and almost gone he continued. When he would lose it, he would search until he found it again. Each time finding a trail a little fresher then the last. After days, he crossed paths with several wolves. Each one with a different answer to his questions when he asked if they knew of a girl named Liste. Some didn't know, others did. And many told them that she was residing in Ludicael. So he pressed on once more. "Liste...please...listen to my story and forgive me...I wanted to be there for you." He murmured to himself as he stopped at the borders of Ludicael. He stared past the markers, hoping to see some sign of her. He sucked in a breath, bracing himself is she came to his cry. Then, he let out a long heartfelt howl. Hoping it would be her that would come to the borders...Liste...hear my call...

Liste

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm going to need a new app from you if that's okay. I'm going clean slate on this, so everyone has the same chance!

Sephiroth

gems
size
build
player
08-30-2013, 06:09 PM
ok my app is done...sorta lol idk what happened XD it looks like it sucked cuz i was trying to remember the first one I did >.>

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
08-31-2013, 05:01 PM
His name: Slater, but once the plot starts, his name will be Dean.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Story: Story Two
Roleplay sample: Yellow eyes stared into green ones as the mother of his pup, no, not his mate, told him the awful truth.Slater, I do NOT want someone like you in my beloved daughter's life, and I will die protecting her. The female-what was her name, she hadn't told him- snarled at him, hurting him with her words, her overly simple words. Does she even know my name, or does she know me as 'the monster that made her'? Now, I beg you, please....Let me raise her, I will love her. The she wolf launched herself at Slater. The beautiful male flinched as claws scraped across his face, over and over and over again, until blood hit the forest floor and dripped down his face. Ha....Ha.....Ha.....Ha......Ha...... He panted, trying to find the insulting word, but each time it left his mind, leaving him making a panting sound. Then, he managed to hurl the insult he was looking for at her, and watched her flinch away. You...Filthy...Hag....

The female snarled, and hurt him with her words once more, and he finally growled at her. Slater, you of all wolves should know why I don't want you around her. You are a savage. Slater growled, and took a minute to voice his thoughts, where the female thought it was a flinch and continued on. I do not want Liste to be a savage, and being raised by you would make her a savage, and that is why I killed her siblings, you stupid brute. Slater caught his words and began to speak. If I am a true savage, then you would be hurt. No, you would be dead. I would have killed you. But I didn't. So I'm not a true savage, unlike what you say. In fact, you are the true savage, killing your own pups, the innocent little pups, and you would not do much if your siblings werre dead except laugh. So let me tell you something, you stupid little hag. I...Hate...You...

Then it all went black.

Liste

gems
size
build
player
09-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Anyone else interested? Last call for apps!

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
09-16-2013, 08:16 AM
This is the actual last call for apps!

Lily

gems
size
build
player
09-16-2013, 03:30 PM
C'MON PEOPLE!!

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
09-23-2013, 08:47 PM
Since I lost one of my applicants, and there is only one now, I am keeping this adoption open!!!

Apply!!!!!!!!!!