ardent

Hopes for forgivness

Luke

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2013, 06:50 PM
The cream colored man came to the boarders of Valhalla in hopes of the alpha's forgiveness. Having been gone so long he wasn't really considered a part of the beautiful pack any longer, though he had the fading scent of the pack on his pelt. Knowing his paws were already close to crossing the boarder he didn't dare take another step forward.

The man wondered if he would even be welcomed back as his muzzle lifted to the sky and out rang his cry for some one, anyone to come, and give him permission to enter his home once more. This is where his nephew lived, the pack that reminded him of his lost mate and pups, the pack that took him in and trained him when he had no training at all what so ever...well aside from his hunting skill. The fact that his dearest sister Morgan would not be joining him didn't affect how he felt about Valhalla, the only thing that would be able to do that is if he were to fall in love with another woman and he didn't see that happening any time soon.

Silently the man let his hind quarters rest on the ground, as his tail thumped on the ground. All that was left now was to wait quietly.

Cairo

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2013, 09:58 PM
Cairo was quick, the man moved on withering legs, his passion for Valhalla being pulled out and stretched for whatever the remainder of his days were. He would be moving on soon: afterlife, and he would find that, with hope, things could survive without him. He was the king to a slain nation, and with any hope, that nation would find revival and sanctity. Offering his services in the only ways he knew how, he arrived, the earthen male, on the border of Valhalla. Smiling eyes and offering a chuff as a greeting, he nodded to the recognizable man and brought his old legs to the Earth. If death were to be his taker this day, so be it.

"Welcome to Valhalla, friend, I assume acceptance, correct me if I am wrong," All he were aiming for in his final days would be valhalla thriving and being something strong. calmed breath, the ragged king watched with fervor and interest as he waited for the vagabond to speak.

Luke

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Luke smiled at Cairo and bowed his head in respect as he came to the boarder. An friend is exactly who he hoped would come. It had been a long time since he had seen the elder male, and he was glad to see him once more. A friendly look was closely followed by that of a greeting and a question. "Yes, acceptance is what I seek.

The cream colored male watched the earthen man with bright green eyes. He could only hope that Cairo would allow him to come back to Valhalla. He thought of his sister and her children...they had left and he may never see them again, but they weren't his reason for returning. That reason was based solely on his loyalty and love for Valhalla. He stood and waited silently to see what Cairo would say.

(OOC: sorry its short...have a lot of posts to do and little muse to do them on)