ardent

Verin needs plottage!

Verin

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2013, 05:03 PM
Okay here's the thing, I need to get a nice plot going with my new boy Verin. Here's the thing, he needs males that he just doesn't click with, maybe one or two that he can do fine with but they would need to have his same personality. Or at least close to it. Also some unwilling females he can take advantage off *Evil grin* Maybe there's a female out there that would be attracted to him, who knows. As of right now he is a loner. He has no family but that can change as well if anyone desires to play any role in his family, bothers, sister, ect.

His personality, he's sick and twisted. Demented to the fullest extent. He gets his pleasure by stalking females, and gets off to them struggling beneath his bulky frame. He also has a craving for flesh, same as his species. So he's basically a cannibal.

Anyone want to have their character sparring, he's the fella to do it with! (Besides I need practice as well)

So.. any takers for this sexay mofo of russian decent?

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2013, 05:25 PM
spar? he and Ky would HATE each other... Vi's always game for some fun and well... Zara might just kick his butt since she's bigger XD

Ameiva

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2013, 03:10 PM
so I have an interesting drama filled plot for you. Newt is the biggest female period on site. she is mated to Kaios but is always looking for wolves for her pack. perhaps they meet and he is like OMG the challenge of all challenges I must have her! and he can become kind of creepy obsessed? Kaios would be infuriated and im sure would try to fight him for it and newt would just find it amusing lol

Verin

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Kylar, Verin always needs some enemies!!! And fun, haha so either way works! XD He doesn't wanna get his butt kicked by a girl, then again that would be Freakin hilarious!!!!

As for Verin and Newt that sounds like a good idea! of course Verin is more along the lines of taking what's not offered and then tossing them to the side like trash so we can have him stalk her and then take it to a level that is way to far and then her significant other can come after his ass XD

Ameiva

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2013, 03:46 PM
or she can castrate him xD she is the alpha of amenti and already killed the original queen lol

Secret

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2013, 04:31 PM
I have Maia, who is almost a year, and then Im working on creating Cataleya, she'll be two. Both would be interesting, Maia is kinda bossy, and then Kylar really wouldn't like him since Maia is his daughter. Cataleya is gonna be a big blood thirsty girl, Im still working out her details. If you wanna start a thread and send me the link I can reply when I get home after work:)

Verin

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Ameiva, Verin would be nothing without his man hood!! lol!

Oh secret I'm liking the Maia idea!!!

Secret

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2013, 04:37 PM
Perhaps Ky could stumble upon the two meeting?? *looks for dione* Let the drama unfold!

Segolia

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2013, 03:49 PM
VerinxKaala

I have my girl Kaala. She's in Glaciem and just turned two. Anything with her, to be honest. Maybe he could stalk her for a while and eventually he actually developes and actual liking for her, maybe some romance?

My boy Haku, he would hate Verin, completely. Maybe he could eye up Aria (his crush) and be would come after him out something along those lines?