ardent

Drinks

juno

gems
size
build
player
05-19-2013, 07:10 AM
"I've always been told that lies and deceit do little to claim one power. I prefer those to be honest about their intents, however."

She spoke quietly, her voice light and theoretical, rather than accusing or insinuating. "Tortuga sounds intriguing, perhaps my wondering shall bring me there soon, to see with own eyes about this pack." At the end of her speech, she would drop her head to the water, taking in a long drink before facing the other wolf again, to see what, if anything that she had to say.

Desdemona seemed to be a wolf of few words, and Juno liked that about her. Needless chatter, was often a sign of a fool, and Juno had met enough fools to last her a life-time.

Desdemona

gems
size
build
player
06-01-2013, 04:03 PM

Impressed her audits would flicker, absorbing the woman's words as she spoke of honor and honesty. She was beginning to see the true heart at what had been the source of her irritation. This woman had unknowingly provoked something, perhaps better left to linger. Perhaps she would approach Kaien...demand a word with him...

"If you ever come to Tortuga's borders, call for me, I'll give you the personal tour." The slight humor would linger in her tones and she would chuckle before turning away, two toned eyes sliding shut in a respectful farewell. "Until next time, Juno." She had a feeling this wouldn't be the last time she would see the woman, but for now...plans would swirl in her head and her direction would alter, shifting from the woman to the battlefield...

-exit Desdemona unless stopped-

Speech,

juno

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2013, 01:25 AM
A small chuckle would escape her dark lips at the dames invitation of a tour, and as she watched the ivory lady take her leave, presumably to live her life, she called out a small reply. "Good day, Desdemona. I feel I shall see you soon!" Her call would be polite, and she would turn, her black frame disapereing into the lands, her mind racing with thoughts of her previous conversation. Tortuga seemed like a fine home to her, a place where she could and would fit in. Yes, She felt her paws taking her towards the mountainous territory, towards what would be her new home. Tortuga.

-exit Juno and end thread-