ardent

Stay Frosty

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Darsha was still a little shy and it would take a while before he grew accustom to her. She rolled onto her back and opened her eyes and Darsha couldn't hell but to stare. She was so 'pretty' and he hated himself for even thinking such thoughts. It just wasn't normal to him, not many things were. She asked if he was ok and he wanted to say no. Instead he nodded and swallowed hard as she stretched and told him to be careful. He looked away from her and nodded, she confirmed he was fine and made her way to the entrance. He sighed grimly and followed behind her.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-01-2013, 05:30 PM

Now that we are out, I'm going to show you what I used to put on your wound. She told him, looking over her shoulder and motioning towards his head. She wasn't sure if he knew anything about herbs but she would still show him, knowing a little would help him later in life if he ended up not joining a pack. So many wolves went through their life, died because of little wounds that became infected and got deep into their system. If only they had a basic knowledge of herbs, then they might have survived. She was happy to have gotten the chance to learn the basics, it may be surprising to some but just that basic stuff really did help her out.

A light sigh came from Aria as she walked, pushing through some piles of snow until there was just a thin layer on the ground. Green eyes scanned the area, searching, looking for the plants she had gathered the other day for Darsha. Would there even be any more? The ones she collected wasn't much, and from what she remembered, she didn't see any more of it when she had got it. Maybe there are a little more south where the weather was warmer. With this she turned around, motioning Darsha to follow. How is your head? She asked him curiously, watching out for the plants. Feeling any better? Feeling dizzy at all?

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Darsha watched her walk out and followed closely behind. His ears swiveled from left to right as he began to think more and more a out his life. About his hate, and about his hurt. She didn't seem to understand just how hurt he was but the fact she was trying meant a lot to him. No...it was everything to him. She told him she was going to show him the herbs she used and he nodded blankly, looking at the ground, thinking as she continued. He got the feeling it wouldn't last very long, it never did. She asked how his head felt and he stared at her and shrugged. "My head is fine but my heart hurts." He said almost poetically. Sadness in his voice and he looked at the sky.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-01-2013, 11:24 PM

Aria lead Darsha a little farther south, away from the snow that blanketed the land. It took a bit but she managed to find the plants she used on him, explaining to the male what they did exactly and showing him where to find them. She explained how the plant looked, from the flowers, to the stalk and lastly to leaves, going on to show him how it had to be prepared before slapping it onto a wound. For her, she had a good time doing this all for him. Felt good about herself for being able to teach somebody something that would help them on numerous occasions. But at the same time she was feeling down because soon she would have to break the news to him that she had to leave, had to return to her pack. She tried not showing, tried to just get him to laugh and just have a good time.

The time finally came. The shewolf lay in the green grass under a tree, green eyes looking out in the direction of Ludicael. I hope he is okay with it... won't be mad at me for leaving. It's not like I'm going to be gone for good, just need to show up in the lands to let them know I didn't just up and leave. She thought to herself, a light sigh escaping her lips as she closed her eyes. Darsha, her voice was soft, gentle. We need to talk. She opened her eyes and looked t him with a small smile, but something was off about it, and he would surely be able to tell. Most of the time she was a happy, relaxed wolf, that was why it was hard to hide such emotions she was experiencing.

ooc: Sorry but don't really wanna go into detail with the herbs.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2013, 11:59 PM
He could feel tension growing in her as she led him away from the frostbitten land. His eyes were locked on hers as she explained, soaking in everything she said like a sponge. He didn't know what it was about her that he liked all of a sudden but it was a feeling more foreign then his accent. He could listen to her talk forever and he felt such a strange feeling inside. He wondered if she felt the same way or just saw him as another wolf who was in need of therapy. His ears lowered at the thought, she soon finished and sat underneath a tree looking off into the distance. She called him and said they needed to talk, and the way she said it already alerted him of what she was going to do. She was leaving, going back to wherever it is she came from. And as much as it hurt him inside it was for the best, he was a waste of effort and her time. With a blank and faint smile he walked over to her and whispered. "I know." As he kissed her on her muzzle, feeling his gut twist with knots at he did so. He looked into her green eyes and nodded. "G-goodbye." He said hurtfully.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-02-2013, 12:22 AM

She was surprised when he had walked over, telling her I know, gave her a kiss and said goodbye. All she could do was lay there, shocked, green eyes staring at him as if she had been surprised. She was, how did he know? Did he have this happen to him before? Had it happen a lot? Thinking about this made her feel terrible. Her head lowered, staring down at her paws as the feeling inside of her got worse with each passing second. He was so nice, such a nice guy. Yes he had issues but, she enjoyed his company. Stop it! She told herself, shaking her head lightly. Your not leaving him forever, just going back to Ludicael for a bit. Stop letting it bother you so much. She tried to reassure herself.

After a few moments she looked back up at Darsha, leaning over and kissed him back on the cheek. I am sorry Darsha, I don't want to leave but I am in a pack. I have a duty. She began, but quickly stopped, brows furrowing, looking down at her paws once again. I just need to be there a bit, then we can meet again. Is that okay? She looked at him, hope in her gaze. She really did want to meet up with him again, wanted to be with him. She hoped he would be willing to do that, if not, then she would just have to get over him. It would not be easy, but she would try as hard as she could.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2013, 12:44 AM
Darsha saw the hurt in her eyes after what he did and he wondered if he made her uncomfortable. He hoped not, he didn't want her to dislike him like everyone before him. She stood up and licked his cheek and he nearly passed out again but got a grip on himself. She said she was in a pack and had a duty, that she wouldn't be gone long. And that they could meet again. he chuckled to himself. "We will meet again...maybe in another life. Im not sure how long i can last Aria, but...if i do die before we meet again. Im glad I could have this one moment....of happiness." He said sadly as he closed his eyes as tears streamed down his face.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-02-2013, 01:02 AM

She watched him, waiting, wanting to know what he thought about her idea on meeting up again. What he said though greatly disappointed her. We will meet again... maybe in another life. I'm not sure how long I can last Aria, but... if I do die before we meet again. I'm glad I could have this one moment... of happiness. She didn't know what to say to that, would could say? Brows furrowed, eyes narrowing as she felt the anger within her start to boil. Did he have no faith in himself? Was he really stupid enough to let something happen to him? Her body grew tense, slowly, starting to tremble as she held herself together. She watched the tears form, leaning over and licking a few of them. Darsha... She slammed a paw against the ground, if she had a tail it would be lashing behind her. How can you say that?... It would only be a few days, not very long. She tried telling him, ears laying back on her head as she tried to think of something that would keep him going longer.

She took a step back, looking away from him. How could he say such a thing to her. She was really enjoying his company, even starting to like him. Darsha, come with me! She suddenly barked, turning to him with a serious look on her face and in her voice. She hoped he would at least come with her then, have a couple more days to live. Ludicael is not a large pack, and the Sol will not turn you away. She went on, that anger being replaced with excitement, practically bouncing on her paws. I can teach you to hunt! You will be a Lunav with me. Well, not for long. I would like to become a lead Warrior, maybe even a Beta at some point. Either way you would be right there with me! What do ya say? She was excited now with her idea, she knew the Sol would accept him, increase Ludicael's numbers. She just hoped he would go with her, instead of going back to how he was and dying within days.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2013, 01:26 AM
Darsha watched as Aria made a disappointed look at him, he didn't want her to make plans if he wasn't going to be around for them. He just wanted to to be prepared, if he died it was best she knew why. Said said his name and started to talk him into sense. He lowered his head and shook it. But before he could say anything she mentioned him going with her, he looked up surprised as she explained her pack and that they could go together. Darsha's tail wagged behind him. "Are you sure? We can go together?" He said walking up to her.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-02-2013, 01:34 AM

At first he didn't seem to like what she was saying, turning and shaking his head. It all changed though when she mentioned him coming with her, he seemed happy, his tail wagging at the thought and even asking if she was sure that they could go together. She nodded her head, a large grin on her face as she bounced slightly. Yes, I am sure! So will you come with me! She asked, leaning forward and pressing her face against his neck. If somebody had been watching them, they would have thought the two wolves were odd. Completely strangers, but over the night they became close. Aria did not mean for it to happen, it just did. She liked Darsha, even if he had some problems, he was still a nice guy. She would help him with his emotions, help him to cope to pack life. After all, she said she would not leave him.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2013, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013, 01:46 AM by Darsha.)
She replied yes and asked if she would go with him as she nuzzled into his neck happily. Darsha felt his mind pop as he nodded. "Yeah." He replied.

Exit-

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-02-2013, 01:50 AM

Aria was excited, so happy that Darsha had decided to go with her back to Ludicael. He would continue to live, and now she would be right there by his side to help him and teach him the ways of the pack. Even though she had a feeling that Jupiter would accept him, she still hoped that she would. And if she turned him away, well, she didn't know what she would do. Whatever it was, she would not worry about it. She kissed him on the cheek ad led him off into te lands, taking him to Ludicael.

[EXIT ARIA]

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."