Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-18-2013, 06:13 PM
Old habits left the small grey wolf wandering along the newly designated Valhallan border, patrolling in a lazy way since she was still mainly becoming accustomed to the lay of the land and the positions of their boundaries. She had stopped and tilted her head inquiringly when the call rang out, recognizing the voice of their still new leader, and turned on her heel into a bounding lope, eager to hear the reason for the call and the intent to gather the pack together as a whole.

Unsurprising, she was one of the last to arrive, a decent gathering of wolves already present and seated in a rough group with Collision at their center. Rather than settle herself at the edge, Ashtoreth stepped carefully and quietly among them, glancing to either side at those she passed as she listened intently to the direction of the conversation she could hear. Positions? Was that what this was about?

Not wanting to be forgotten or overlooked, the petite wolf stopped amid the group and stood waiting for an opening, speaking when she was sure her words would not crowd out those of someone else or be lost under someone else's comments. "I'd like a hunter rank, if it could be arranged," Ashtoreth said with a friendly smile, her voice carrying to ensure that she would be heard over those who conversed quietly amongst themselves.

OOC: Short short and no prettified text, but I'm late so I just wanted to post something. >.<

Ookami

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2013, 08:14 AM
Ookami

Ookami padded in to the meeting thing. So it was getting rank and what not, She did not think about it that much. Ookami was happy with staying a warrior, but if the Alpha gave her a higher rank for some reason, she would not complain. She walked up to The Alpha and gave a bow of respect. Ookami raised her head and spoke in her usual soft calm voice. "I would like to keep my warrior rank, but if you see me suited for any other rank i will accept that with honor."She said as she gave one more bow and walked by Thane who also was there to get a rank.

Ookami looked around the pack to see alot of others have already arrived, and waiting for the decision of the Alpha. Ookami was happy with her rank in the pack. She never was the type to want power in rank or anything, she liked the simple life like this. The sun was beating down upon her black pelt, the sun was making her rather warm indeed.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-22-2013, 11:44 AM

The tall grey male would listen to the words brought by each member and he would respond accordingly, "Leon, approved, you are the new Lead warrior," He would give a nod to Chrysanthe, expecting no less than that exactly, "If you need my guidance while Aislyn is busy, come for me, sister," He left her with a warm smile and turned his gaze onward. Neo had arrived and Collision would shake his head at the boy. He remained silent. Angry. It was getting far too serious. "You're excused, Neo," The meeting was meant to be a quick, fun, gathering, not something meant for everyone to be upset.

"Preston, you will train beneath Erani for Lead Healer," The Adravendi male would smile, a polite nod dipping from his skull as he silently hoped Preston could live up to it. "Erani, granted, of course," He had pretty much already stated the rank was staying hers by assigning Preston his task. He nodded his head at Aislyn wondering if the child would be that of Cairo's or someone else's entirely. Another Adravendi would certainly be welcomed, and Collision had to admit, he would be pleased to see more new faces in the land. Hopefully Aislyn would be able to succeed at being a mother, "Very well, upon the birth of your litter, summon me," He nodded at her, leaving his reasoning vague.

"Warrior it is then, Cormalin," the alpha would nod his head simply at the male. Cormalin had been a rather steadfast member of Valhalla, and Collision was not going to question his loyalty. This horse on the other hand, "It's a bit...unorthodox...don't you think?" With a quirk of his head the male waited and a sigh left his lips, "Alright, warrior," A horse. Who would have thought? What exactly had Cormalin done to befriend a horse verse killing it? Collision had to admit...that much meat surrounded by a pack as large as Valhalla. Tempting. Very tempting.

"Rayne, I say this in the kindest ways, but you will train as a healer as your stature, I don't know that warrior would be the best position, I can't just dangle members out for slaughter," He offered he a kind smile hoping she would see his purpose in it, and not any kind of malice towards her. "Right then, Leon will train you, if you need more people to spar, come for me, your father, or Syrinx," Syrinx had been undergoing a fair amount of training and he was getting better, still, some more practice would not hurt the boy.

Next, Collision's son, Gael, would appear, and he would let a long smile run across his lips. Soleil had given him the best gift conceivable. Children. His massive frame would ascend and he would aim to grab the child by the scruff, bring him towards him, and set the child by his feet. Licking the top of his child's head the male would look back out, getting focused again on the issues at hand.

"Thane, you will fill Lead Hunter unless we find something more appropriate for you," A huff would leave the man's chest and he made sure that Thane knew the ranks was not mandatory and if he felt comfortable in another department, it would be talked about and perhaps they could find a medium.

"Micha, you can just call me Collision," A pleased smile would cover his inky lips and he would nod his head to her, "Nevertheless, granted," His gaze would turn to Ashotreth upon her arrival, a friendly nod ascending from the lord's features. "We need hunters, I expect Thane and yourself on a hunt very soon," By very soon, he meant proceeding the meeting as best as they could, not some odd amount of time later, but surely they would show ambition and initiative and hope to it.

A smile would ride his lips upon the last arrival and he would stand to his legs, nudging at Gael yet again. "Granted, Ookami," and with that the man would pull his son with him and attempt to make an exit unless he was needed further.

[exit collision unless stopped]

Leon I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-23-2013, 04:07 PM

With a dip of his head and a flick of his tail, the man disappeared into the woods, knowing that the meeting had come to an end. A smile grew on his face. Lead Warrior of Valhalla.. at least for now.

Exit Leon.

"speeeeech"

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-23-2013, 07:18 PM
The meeting, it seemed, was dispersing. Collision had finished his part, and was exiting. Erani rose and gave a friendly lick to Nova?s shoulder, then came over to Preston. ?I?m glad to be your teacher, lad. You?re a fine student. When I find a den, we will begin your training.? She gave the yearling a nuzzle, then turned to Epiphron. ?Your choice is well made, Epiphron. You?ll do well.?

She turned and made her way into the forest, tail swaying.

-Exit-

Obsidian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
03-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Collision was naming off their ranks now, granting what was wanted. Her head lifted as he granted her the rank of a warrior. No one had laughed at her. Yet. She looked down at Cormalin. ?Looks like you?ll be training me more?? She looked around. Collision was taking his leave, as were a few others. She flicked her tail, and turned. Cormalin had been ranked as a warrior as well.

She took off at a stately trot. She wanted to get training as soon as possible.

-exit-

Cormalin

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-23-2013, 07:43 PM
He had to admit, he was amazed that Obsidian had been granted her requested rank. She seemed pleased, and even he felt a smile tug at his jowls. He gave her a congratulatory nudge, and nodded. He would be the only one who would want to train her, he felt. ?Yes, I?ll be training you.? She headed off, and he took a moment to watch her high stepping movement before giving a nod to those around him and slipping off. He glanced at the large black male his sister seemed so friendly with. He would have to talk to the fellow. If they ended up brothers, he wanted to get to know him better. But later. Right now, he had a horse to train.

Funny. Who would have ever thought of a wolf training a horse to fight? He found himself chuckling, then shook his head, and laughed as he stepped into the trees after his equine friend.

-exit-

Nova

gems
size
build
player
03-23-2013, 08:23 PM
He smiled, he was accepted... Thank goodness. He subconsioucly rose as Erani did, but he didn't realize she was leaving until she was a good distance away. With a golden glance about he nodded his head to the Alpha and turned to pad after the pristine lady. Not exactly ready for more interaction with people, since he'd already met four or five people, if not in depth, enough to remember their faces and names... He oped anyways. He jounced as he strode after her, feeling good, feeling great infact. He was something more than he was trained to be.

A wolf at long long last.

~Exit~

Thane

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2013, 12:03 PM
With a brisk nod, the brute gladly accepted his rank and went to seek out Ashtoreth to go on a hunt.

-Exit Thane-

Preston

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2013, 03:39 PM

Satisfied, the silver male nodded and bid each of his siblings farewell before leaving them and his brother to stew in his anger, alone.

-Exit Preston-

CODING BY TIFF

Micha

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2013, 03:41 PM

With a shy laugh she nodded and left the gathering, disappearing into the woods, as was her nature.

-Exit Micha-

Speech,
Other Player Speech
Thought

Neo

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2013, 03:42 PM

Without a word he left, running into the woods at a breakneck speed knowing no one would follow him, but hoping someone, anyone, would.

-Exit Neo-

Words words words

This is speech

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-26-2013, 12:03 AM
[Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png]

Walk | Talk | Think

With her requested position accepted and approved of, Ashtoreth smiled to herself and faded into the retreating masses, looking around in search of the male who had been designated the Lead Hunter so that they could make plans to begin their new task in earnest.

-exit Ashtoreth-

ASHTORETH

[Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png][Image: 136849.png]

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-26-2013, 04:20 PM
She would definitely take Collision up on that offer. He seemed to be so busy as of late - but then again so was she. Time to reconnect with her eldest brother would be necessary she was sure, especially with her mentor pregnant. The female smiled at him as she left, before passing her sister and giving her a friendly bump with her shoulder. The girl grinned at Preston - winking and saying "good luck!" Before turning and leaving the area. It had been an interesting meeting - and she would keep in mind the ranks that her family as well as the other members of Valhalla held.

-exit Chrysanthe-

Rayne

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2013, 04:37 PM
Ears flicked forward at the sound of her name. An easy smile spread across her face, "Of course. Thank you." her voice light with amusement as the Alpha's tentative statement of her rank. But she was happy. With a respectful dip of her head, to turned to take her leave, to learn more about her new rank as a Healer.

-exit Rayne-