gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
11-10-2014, 02:18 PM

His request would cause a smile to light up her features as he announced her full name, his own smile would match the broad grin as she accepted his request. He?d stand again as he watched her bright eyes, they seemed to mirror the emotions that he felt. She?d wag her tail softly behind her as his own would fly through the air, causing beads to clang together in a joyous tone. He?d close the distance between them again, meaning to wrap her up in his embrace. Shai would breathe in her intoxicating scent as he felt her warmth beneath his embrace. He?d freeze this moment, and he?d guard it forever. He was ready to start this journey.

"yoruban" "english"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Gwena

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2014, 03:19 PM

He was silent, though his happiness was evident. His tail beat the air furiously, beads clanging together. He would move towards, wrapping her in his embrace. She would lean into his embrace, treasuring this moment forever. Today had taken such an unexpected turn that her mind what a whirlwind. A content sigh would slip past her lips as she rested easily against him. Never in her wildest dreams had she expected her like to take such a turn. "What now?" She would murmur softly, peering up at him curiously. The day was still young, full of possibilities. Yet at the same time, she was content to lay beside him and allow the day to waste away.

ooc- new thread? not sure where to take this one lol

"yoruban" "english"

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
11-10-2014, 09:36 PM

She?d easily lean into him as he took her into his arms tenderly. He?d never expected to be here today, when he?d woken up he was still wallowing in the guilt of hurting Gwena. She?d sigh contentedly as the both of them found immense enjoyment in the relief that the discussion had brought. Shai could hardly believe that she?d said yes, there had to have been something really special between them for her to have forgiven him so easily. She would murmur softly into his fur, wondering what the next step was. He?d nuzzle her cheek with care as he pulled back to look into her bright eyes. "Our first date," He?d start, trying to think about what they could do on such a short notice. He didn?t want to seem lame and ask her about it though, "Do you want a surprise, or should I tell you where we?re going?" He?d ask deeply as he peered into her brilliant eyes.

"yoruban" "english"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]