size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
01-20-2015, 10:30 PM

Hati snorted explosively as the green bitch and her moldy offspring huffed and sought to ignore him. Bitch you don't mess with Daegmar, you'd get burned every time. "Not any kind of salad I'd eat," he grumbled to Daeg, still glaring at the mutant freak from beneath his mask. At least he could take his off any time, she was always a freak. Attention slowly turned to the tall alpha boy as he yammered on about babies and tournaments and blah blah blah... And then some shit about high ranks. Of course as soon as he said it some kid started farting rainbows out of her face asking for a high rank. Shit, kid, are you even weaned? And Radioactive Salad McGoats and her family went stomping off into the sunset in a sulk that put even his worst sulks to shame. At least Daegmar volunteered for a higher rank, so there was one person he could trust in charge... though it seemed no one else was going to volunteer and there were undoubtedly more high ranks. Well fuck a duck, there was no way he was going to follow some kid. "I'll try for it. Me'n Daeg have fought for a rank before, be nice to have a rematch." He turned his head to smirk at the gray toned woman. She'd won that time but that didn't mean he wouldn't win this time. He didn't even bother to mention the pup - to him it was between him and Daeg, like always.

""
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-21-2015, 07:40 PM

Mercy was the first to step forward. She sought a higher rank - something that pleased the brute greatly. Though still a yearling, she'd proven herself more than capable of protecting the pack. Besides himself, she was the only member who had engaged a trespasser. Time and time again she'd demonstrated her willingness to not only protect the pack, but to better herself. Fixing his gaze on her, he said, "Then Legionary is your new title. You've proven your strength as a fighter and your willingness to serve the pack, and I think you are ready to leave the apprentice ranks."

Dione leaving in a huff drew his attention away from Mercy. He'd missed the verbal assault by Hati and so it appeared to him as if she had gotten her tail bent out of shape randomly. Hormones, maybe? She'd taken the pregnancy thing much harder than Cas had, so maybe her emotions were still out of whack? He had no idea, so he simply shrugged it off. Novaro, Dione's long suffering blue mate, spared him a nod as he followed his disgruntled mate and Valentine returned it, his gaze sympathetic. Dude had way more patience than he did.

Daegmar was the next to take him up on his offer. Her sass directed towards Dione earned her a snort of an indeterminable nature. Given the gremlin's recent demotion, there was indeed an opening, although that just happened to be a coincidence. She was quickly followed by the mask wearing black dude. Valentine did remember this duo, at least vaguely. Mask dude had been maskless dude then. "Alright then," he rumbled, "Let's see it." He motioned for the two of them to begin beating the shit out of each other. Given their sass and familiarity, he was expecting the fight to be interesting.

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-21-2015, 08:12 PM

When Valentine turned his attention to her, she felt as if her entire frame was waiting on bated breath for an answer. When the answer came, she had to bite to lip to keep her from calling out in joy. Out of the apprentice rank, yes! Her eyes flickered over to the masked man, catching his eye on her. What? Did he think that she wanted to be beta or something? Ha! While she was looking to climb the ranks, she wasn't stupid. Wolves wouldn't want to listen to a whelp, but she was able to beat the shit out of them. Kinda... maybe soon. Purple eyes moved back towards the large bear-wolf as he eyed the two before him, telling them to start the fight. The girl smirked, scooting closer to Valentine's flank to watch the show. This should be pretty interesting, they both seemed to be eager fighters. Bumping her shoulder against Valentine, she smiled at him. "Thank you Valentine, I appreciate it," she said softly. Squirming slightly in excitement, her eyes never left the two wolves, looking forward to picking up some tips from the warrior wolves. "I hope I can learn something from this fight..." she trailed off, and then cast her eyes upwards at Valentine. "Care to make a bet? The loser has to... hunt for the other personally?" she wagered, wiggling her brows. "I would put my meat down on that warrior woman," cause you know, woman power go!

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.