Fight Like Your Gods and Monsters

Fayelon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-20-2015, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2015, 09:19 PM by Fayelon.)

Fayelon put on a vulgar smile, trying to pin point what the male in front of her was pondering to say next. He fled his sentence with a brief pause - obviously trying to contemplate whether or not he should spill the beans or just forget that he ever said something in the first place. But that wouldn't fly, even if he eventually didn't tell her what was on his mind than she'd pressure him to pop whatever it was from his thorax. Of course, she was right on the fact that he would commence his final outcome and to her suspense and surprise he calmly questioned her motives on meeting up again. Surely she would, he had been one of very few organisms to greet her with the utmost kindness.

Fayelon took her time in re-evaluating her thoughts about seeing Terrae in the near future, hopefully her demons wouldn't corrupt her final decision on making that happen. Her chambers rattled open, colliding mechanically by demand and order from the vibrating lyrics falling off her tongue. Relive it? Yes. Certainly. If that's what you want dear. I shall assure you that whenever you need me.. I'm just a whisper away. I'm used to people falling off the face of the earth in my life and I surely don't want to do that to someone I genuinely care about and have a strong connection with. Faye's smile grew wider, showing the pure heroine in its toxic essence. She'd settle further into the hot spring and sigh in heavily as the warm luxurious temperatures bubbled and ruptured around her being. So yes, to your question Terrae. I'd love to relive this moment.

Speech