Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-14-2015, 08:44 PM

Though his nervousness was still very much present, it began to be pushed aside by a more powerful emotion - determination. He was not going to fail at this. If he did that meant she would be in pain until someone else came through for her. He couldn't allow that to happen. She mentioned seeing some in the range, and he nodded. It wasn't a particularly long trip given his ease of travel, but it would take time. He didn't like the idea of leaving her alone for however long it would take, but he would never ask her to come with him. "I'll be back as soon as I can. If you need something, howl." Then, even if he couldn't get to her someone else could. "Don't thank me 'till I come back with the right plant," he grinned even as he said it, for he knew that the odds of that happening were slim. With a wink of a gleaming emerald eye he twisted his gaze away from her and picked up a smooth lope in the direction of the range. His ears were set back a few inches as he paced along, tail fluttering behind him for balance. Anyone passing by would probably be alarmed at the hardness of his physique, the determination pouring off of him. This wasn't something he took lightly. He reached the range in perhaps record time, though in truth he'd never thought about the time it took to travel between territories before. His head dipped low, nostrils flaring in efforts to detect anything that smelled like a skunk. He usually followed paths that were well worn, free of plants and foliage, but this time he would purposely slink through the undergrowth, eyes peeled for bulbs that looked like a crystal-y flower. The stench of a skunk wafted toward him, but it was incredibly strong and smelled incredibly alive. No, that couldn't be it. He lifted his head to its full height and peered over the undergrowth. Yeah, that was a real skunk. That wouldn't do. He adjusted his path further into the undergrowth, and further away from the skunk. He buried his muzzle (perhaps foolishly) into each and every plant in his path until he drew it up rather painfully out of a pointy one. "Dammit!" At the same time the stench of a skunk filled his nostrils and he was sure the creature he'd avoided only moments ago had tracked him down. He swiveled around at once, ready to kill the creature before it could spray him, but there was nothing there. He pivoted back to where he'd stood, a droplet or two of blood welling on his nose. There, beneath a completely non-special looking plant laid a diamond in the rough. Cannabis. He examined it closely, and it fulfilled every bit of what Rhythm had described. Tongue lashed across his muzzle, wiping away the few droplets of blood the plant had managed to steal from him. He dipped his head low and (carefully this time) ripped the plant up by its roots. He grinned rather comically behind pointed leaves as he bolted back toward the knolls. There was a lilt in his step that hadn't been there when he'd left as he arrived near Rhythm's den - finding her still outside. "G'eet" he managed to mumble before dropping his trophy at her front paws. "Now what?" He tilted his head at a happy degree, a smile curling across his cobalt lips.

""  

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-14-2015, 09:57 PM

Kyarsts worries were obviously dissipating as he gained more information, knowing that the plant grew in the range would certainly be the biggest clue. She didn't harbor any doubts in him. Before he was off there would be given an assurance that he would return quickly, and she would return his amused grin as he refused her thanks. With a final nod from her he would disappear over the knolls. Rhythm would sigh heavily as she finally lost sight of him, she'd push herself up from the dirt awkwardly. Hopefully she'd heal quickly, this wound was more than annoying already.

Her slim figure was brought to the boulder above her den, she'd carefully jump with all the force one leg could produce. That hadn't been so bad, her form easily was propelled to the top. By now the day was starting to get late, the sun would begin to send brilliant colors through the sky. Twilight would soon be upon them and it seemed like a rather perfect time to start relaxing. Rhythm would slid slowly back down, her belly touching the boulder as her front legs stretched out and she curled her haunches to the side. She find herself trying to focus on the sky but the throbbing in her paw was difficult to ignore.

Thankfully her attention was so divided that she'd catch sight of Kyarst's return. With her dark ears perking and her brilliant blue and purple eyes falling on his catch she would not be disappointed. He'd offer her the whole plant, roots stalk everything. She wasn't going to need that much though. "Now what?" She'd smile, obviously pleased with his work. "Now just gotta eat a little.. Oh no! Your nose." Before she really thought about it her tongue was lashing out to remove the stray droplets. "You're welcome to eat some too if it hurts." She'd offer as she took one sticky bud into her teeth and started chewing it.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-15-2015, 08:00 PM

He knew that bringing her the whole plant was probably overkill, but it was better to be safe than sorry. He didn't know much about healing, but he had seen some wolves use the roots before, and so he'd been careful to bring at least most of the roots from the Cannabis. The last thing he wanted to do was come back with the wrong part of the plant. She began saying she just had to eat a little, and then she noticed his nose. He frowned and shook his head, that should be the least of her worries. Her tongue strayed across his muzzle and he froze, wishing for a moment that it would linger there. She offered him some and began chewing, but he shook his head again. "Nah, I'll be fine. That'll teach me not to stick my nose where it doesn't belong." He smirked, involuntarily lashing his own tongue against the minor cuts he'd received - the same place she'd just caressed only moments before. "Do you need anything else before I head off? I should probably patrol at least a little before I head back to my den." He figured he would make a few rounds and then get some rest. Ideally he would get up early and catch her something to eat for breakfast - but he wouldn't mention that just yet because he wanted it to be a surprise. His tail wavered behind him gently as he waited to see if she needed anything else before he left her.

""  

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-15-2015, 11:10 PM

She'd quickly forget about their brief contact, Rhythm was still rather innocent and though she very much liked Kyarst she'd jumped into healing mode. He didn't seem particularly worried about the wound, and would decline any medication with a quick shake of his head and a smirk. She'd swallow the first bite, deciding to nip another piece off as he asked if she needed anything else. Of course he needed to get back to his duties, she'd stolen enough of his time. "No, now I just need to rest." Though she still had a twenty to thirty minute wait until she would more easily forget about her injury. "Thank you for everything." She'd offer him a generous smile, "Don't have too much fun on the rest of your patrol with out me."

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-16-2015, 07:27 AM

She confirmed that there was nothing else he could do for her, she just needed to rest. Some part of him hated to leave her in a vulnerable state all night, but he knew he could do his part and make sure that Imperium was secure before going to bed. That would make them both feel more secure. She thanked him and his smile grew wider. "You're welcome." The smile curled up into a smirk as she told him not to have too much fun without her. "I'll try not to." He thought to reach forward and swipe his tongue across her flesh before disappearing into the night, but he knew better and so he refrained from doing so. Instead, he gazed at her for a moment before twisting his vision away and heading off into the night.

- Exit

""