Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-10-2015, 06:26 AM

Ylva was stunned that this woman would allow her to be friends with her. She didn't even have a single friend let alone an accquaintance until now. Her mint green eyes would show shock and curiosity. What made this woman decide that she could be friend? She had not even bothered to explain herself to the woman any more than she should, and to hear that the dame had accepted her as a friend still stunned her tremendously.

She felt the nose of the woman lift her head up and she gave somewhat of a very faint smile. She hardly ever smiled, only if she saw blood or saw her brother enjoying himself in a battle, that always made her smile; now, she had a new reason to be showing this action as she nodded her head in reply to her. She appreciated Ashelia's help, and, even if she felt like she would be kicking herself for doing it as well, she would also be willing to help Ashelia whenever she needed her assistance as well, even if she brought her demonic brother along.

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
07-16-2015, 01:55 PM

The little girl giggled. The other dame seemed lost for words, and she wondered why. She had some sort of idea, but she wouldn't press it. Instead, she wagged her tail and licked Ylva on the nose, eyes bright and shining. "Y'know, to be honest...I don't have any friends either. My family is gone, and I don't know where they went. So, I guess I've been all alone up till now." Her gaze took on a somber look, brows furrowed as she thought about it. "I thought I'd never make friends...I think people tend to avoid me because I'm so hyper and annoying. But, I like to help y'know? And I got the chance to help you! I mean, it's bad that you broke your leg...but things happen for a reason I think. And now we're friends." She smiled at the woman, eyes returning to their brighter state as he tail continued to wag.

"Listen to me talk" 'and know my thoughts.'

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-16-2015, 02:05 PM

Ylva's eyes would widen still, but she listened to the dame with interest. So, her family had up and disappeared? Her family was killed and she and her brother were the only survivors. She hoped that she would find her demonic sibling and, hopefully, he would stay with Sin and also work for him. Sin had chosen her as a mate, despite there being his primary mate, but, she was willing to make sure that she did everything he asked for and did it correctly. Her mint optics shimmered slightly as she looked to the sky.

"I do appreciate your help, Ashelia. I guess things do happen for a reason, however, such things can also make you take your last breath. My sibling and I watched as our family was killed by an enemy pack, and that made us who we are...heartless. I do have a bit of a kind heart, but, my brother, he would not care who he is with, he would do anything to either have a good time or kill. I am warning you since we are friends, you do not want to cross paths with my brother."
She explained, her eyes meeting the dame's own eyes.

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
07-16-2015, 02:19 PM

Her tail would slowly cease to wag as she explained her own past. Ashe's head tilted a little, eyes growing wide with the story. Her brother was a bad egg, it seemed. It made Ashe wonder how bad someone could truly be, she had never come across a wolf that was considered bad before. "But you'll protect me won't you? I mean, if he knows we're friends he won't hurt me right?" It was probably wishful thinking, but then again she didn't know why she was wishfully thinking that. Everyone she had met so far was nice! None of them had tried to hurt her. "Um, what's your brothers name anyway?"

"Listen to me talk" 'and know my thoughts.'

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-16-2015, 02:26 PM
Ylva turned her head to the woman whom she had made a friendship with. Her mint eyes showing a bit of concern. She had not even had a true friend before, and, however, was not even sure if her brother would even consider attacking a friend of hers. However, her brother did obey her command since he seemed be like a body guard to her, but, she nodded her head in reply. "My brother and I are very close. He is considered by bodyguard, and when i tell him to back down, he does. Though, if I tell him that i am either in danger or that he could attack someone, all bets are off." She explained, wondering where the hell he was anyway. "His name is Etani, by the way."