ardent

I only call you when it's half past five

Gethin

gems
size
build
player
11-22-2015, 09:27 PM

A low rumble of recognition echoed in his chest at her response, a wordless noise simply to say he understood. She nuzzled into him and all he wanted to do was devour her. Her gaze was so sweet and he simply couldn't comprehend what it could be that she was seeing when she looked at him. When he saw his reflection he saw the blood he had shed, the women he had used, the deaths he had caused. She didn't know that side of him. Suddenly he made a silent oath to himself that she'd never see that side of him. Just another layer to the deception, another factor in his disguise. His eyes, as deep a red as the blood he saw in his memories, never left her even has he held onto her tighter.

"You can always be as close to me as you'd like," he promised. It was going to be one of the few promises he would keep in his life. He dipped his head and buried his face into the side of her neck, nuzzling into her soft fur with a quiet growl. "I have to go look for my brother," he told her between gentle nibbles along her jawline. "I will come find you when I'm done looking. I don't want to drag you with me on my search and I don't want you to be there when I find him." He wouldn't explain further than that. He was sure she could figure it out on her own. He breathed in her scent as he nuzzled the thick fur on her scruff and let the foreleg he had wrapped around her move further down her body. "I want you before I go, Isolde," he'd finally add in a growl, slowly unfolding his hind legs and pulling her small frame to his. She had defused his anger, but his frustration had only kindled a flame in him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
11-24-2015, 02:19 PM
He promised that she would be accepted into his arms whenever she wished, Isolde would believe him. Sighing softly into his chest she would sink closer to him, obviously at ease as he nuzzled her and offered his affections. She'd grin at his words, and would hold the promise close. He'd groom her with more purpose, he wouldn't disguise the needy growl that slipped from his jaws as he nibbled the shorter fur at her jaw. 

His plans were not kept secret as he told her of the future, they would be separated until he found his missing brother.  She would nod in acceptance, how long would she need to be alone again? The thought caused her ears to fold with uncertainty, but Gethin would again diffuse her thoughts of loneliness with the promise of intimacy. 

His foreleg would shift, still holding her to himself but as he stood she'd allow him to overwhelm her smaller form. With an eager smile playing on her features no objection would leave her as she moved her tail from his path. With a submissive whimper Isolde would urge him on, finding herself as insatiable as the man above her. 
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Gethin

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2015, 05:17 PM

As Gethin shifted his stance to hold her body tight to his more comfortably he couldn't help but grin as he watched the eager expression on her face. She was quite the find and he was going to be sure to hold onto her for quite a while. He had never found a woman as genuinely willing and eager as she was. It only made him want to put his all into enjoying all of her even more than he would have anyway. The moment her whimper reached his ears all of his other thoughts left his head. In a split second he went from dwelling on how long he might be gone from his newest companion and where he would begin to look for his brother to only focusing on devouring all of her. A low growl rumbled in his chest and he was quick to give into her urging.

-fade to black and back in-

He shook out his coat as he got back to his paws, gently removing himself from where he was curled around Isolde's form. He had led her back into the den afterward, not quite ready to part from her yet. But, he knew that his brother's trail was getting colder by the minute so after a while he forced himself to get up. He nuzzled her cheek and told her softly, "Keep yourself safe. I'll find you again soon." He dared anyone to hurt a single hair on her body. He pulled himself away then, slipping out of the den and disappearing into the darkness to hunt his wayward brother down.

"Talk" "You" Think