Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
08-20-2015, 08:25 AM
Millie, your app looks great! 100% APPROVED, can't wait to RP with you!! (:

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!

Insömnia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-20-2015, 07:37 PM
i am back from UPER inactivity... and this is like... amazing and i have muse for another character i've been wanting to make sooo... i was wondering if this was still open for apps?

Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-08-2015, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015, 06:10 AM by Arivae.)
[Image: 5m0RzCX.png]

NAME achak diamáchi
AGE one year
SEX male

APPEARANCE achak is a sight to behold. he may not look as astonishing or beautiful as some of his diamáchi counterparts, but he is definitely close in that category. once full grown achak will stand as 36" and grow to have a rather long, robust body. he has never been very fond of "small and agile" when it came to his type, "large and strong." he finds he has a bigger advantage being so massive. but this statement of his is very opinionated.
PERSONALITY 150 words or more
HISTORY How did they join the Diamáchi, or were they born into the Clan? What has happened in their life so far?
PLANS How will they work with the Diamáchi? What are you planning on doing with them?