ardent

bring fire to the world (ABAVEN PACK HUNT)

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
09-29-2015, 02:26 PM

Motif would let out a frustrated breath as the younger wolves of the party broke out into an argument. She could understand the perspective of Star, and indeed well the stranger hadn't exactly been subtle, it didn't call for the fight that broke out and disrupted the pack event. Bunching up her coat and moving to step in, she would be beaten by Bass who's frustration was obvious and he split up the arguing wolves before departing himself. She shuffled on her paws and shifted her gaze to Lille, clearly giving the girl her attention and hoping to lead others to do the same.

Lillie ignored the fight for the most part and moved on with the hunt, a mature thing to do. She watched as She bounced to the girls side, before she nodded her head at Lillie. If Lillie was leading the charging party, Motif would keep the waiting party in check. First however, according to Lillie's plan, both parties would be searching for their prey together before splitting. Motif easily took up a trot and kept with the group as she considered how to go about their other half of the job.

"speech"  

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
10-01-2015, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 06:53 PM by Starling.)
Starling would huff as Zell spoke back, blue eyes widening at the boyfriend comment. "B-boyfriend?!" He squeaked, taking a quick step back. His ears would press back then, his eyes darting away. He felt a weird sensation rise up in his chest. Perhaps it was more that..that sort of thing had never crossed his mind...ever. He had never really cared, really. His everything was put into his work, any anything else was just...distraction. He shied even further as Bass reprimanded them, his chest squeezing tight. Panic suddenly surged through him, blue eyes growing so wide and wet. They misted over as he stepped back, staring at the ground and beginning to almost shake. Bass...was disappointed in him. Starling. He had worked so hard to be good. Lark wouldn't have done this, would he? He wouldn't have been...a child. He was almost gasping for breath as he searched the ground for answers before looking up at Lillie, his brows pinched. "I-I c-can't..." He gasped out, feeling an attack coming on. "I c-c-can't" He squeaked, feeling the tears gather more. "F-finish it f-for me...I..p-please, Lillie. I-I-I'm s-sorry." He stuttered before spinning around, not caring about anyone there. Bass was disappointed in him, Bass thought he was a child. His throat felt tight, he could barely breathe, as he bounded away from the hunt, feeling the tears begin to slip down his cheek. Oh Lillie...sorry...

-Exit Starling-

"Talk""Italian"

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
10-10-2015, 12:18 PM
OOC: Sorry I'm late, I got swept up in the fight.

Things seemed to fall apart. People were leaving left and right. Sparrow's smile wavered, but she brought it back. Even Starling left and Sparrow's heart dropped. The girl bounded close to Lillianna, "Don't worry, we have this. They talk about not being a family, but he came in, knowing he was new, and insulted you. We'll make it up to him and bring him some food later!" She shot a small wink before backing off a bit, looking at Lillie encouragingly. They could still do this... There were still a lot of them here. Sparrow stretched, "Ready whenever you are!"

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-11-2015, 01:24 AM

Quelt was rather surprised honestly, he had never bee really smart with these kinds of things. Yet he could tell there was some tension in Abaven. His tail twitched, he wouldn't just get irritated and walk off though. He'd stand by, and as soon as he was given his task he would wander over prepared into his position. The brute would easily be able to take down the kill, as he would stick by the others who were assigned to kill. It was better to get it over with while it was here. The sooner it was done the sooner he could get back to his wife. After all, he figured, the fight was why he had lost his appetite.

Quelt would pull back his lips revealing his teeth. Crouching lower to the ground as his toes splayed out into the dirt. Now all it was, was a waiting game. Waiting for the other team to separate and execute the animal to head straight towards them. Tail lashing back and forth, he would be in his own zone of course. After all, there wasn't just all good in the man. That wasn't the point, he would be feeding his family.

Speech,

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
10-11-2015, 10:28 AM
Shai would shake his head at the ruffled feathers, ignoring most of it the massive man would keep his attentions on Motif until someone actually got the hunt started. He needed to spend more time with his mate, he'd smile at the thought of what they'd look like at the end of the hunt. Leaning in to whisper into her ear playfully, "What you say you and me go someplace quiet to clean up after the hunt?" He'd ask suggestively before turning his focus back onto the actual hunt. He couldn't shake the smile that lingered on his features through out the process. He'd follow after his mate to catch the creature they decided they would hunt.

.ooc. since we don't have anyone with a hunting skill feel free to pp shai through the rest of this process
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Shrike

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2015, 11:01 AM

The young man would look to Lillie as she went about rearranging the groups. With wolves leaving left and right it was making the hunting party into a much sadder one. Allen left. Bass left. Zell left. Even Star left. He would give a soft sigh, making a mental note to talk to Star later and check on him. For now Shrike knew that his main priority was finishing this hunt so that the pack could all eat together. If they didn’t, well, it would take a lot of solo hunting to make up for the loss.

Breathing in, he’d move beside Quelt. He didn’t know the man that well, but he knew that Limno was his mate. He’d glance towards Lillie, giving a small nod. He was prepared for this, and it seemed so was everyone else who had remained behind. As Sparrow said, for whomever didn’t participate they could always bring food to later on. Digging his claws into the soil Shrike would wait for the group to move out and locate the prey, so that they all might be able to get a good meal.

"Speech"

Table by:: Eldarwen