Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-24-2015, 07:57 PM
Illie would worry her paws, not liking all this attention. This bad attention. She knew they were mad at them, but she didn't like all the rules either! Didn't that mean she could be mad too? But no, she couldn't. It just wasn't fair. But something told her not to make a scene, not to be upset, not to make a sound. She just sat there, staring at the ground as her father continued to use his "father" voice on her. Oh, she hated that. But Uncle Glace would jump in too, and she knew he was very upset with her. That was the one that hurt the most. With a soft sigh she would lift big blue eyes back up to her uncle and her father before she nodded slowly. "Yeah...I guess..." She whispered softly, turning her eyes back to the black sands. "C-can I go now?" She whispered softly.

"Talk" "You" Think

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-24-2015, 08:14 PM
The lightning boy couldn't help but sigh heavily at the look on his daughters face. This was difficult, how did their parents do it? The only good thing that seemed to have come out of their situation, was that their siblings had gone through this whole thing before Voltage and Glacier took over. But the good far outweighed...this, that was for sure. So with a gentle smile he'd lean down to nuzzle her cheek when she asked if she could leave. "Yes, go keep your sister company." He said softly, watching as she trotted on back to the cave without looking back. With a gentle sigh he'd look up at his brother. "Imagine Serefina at that age." He said softly, though he did know how she was. It was just lucky that they didn't have to parent the siblings at that age. He would turn his head then to watch his little girl. "What am I going to do with her, Glace?" He asked softly, shifting to lean against the mammoth of his brother, closing his eyes gently. "I'm glad you were here though. Sorry if she hurt your precious giant feelings." He said with a tease but not meaning anything bad by it at all. Glace would knew, he always did.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
10-24-2015, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2015, 08:56 PM by Glacier.)
Illume would be anxious to leave and it was clear that her scolding was over. Glacier would watch as Voltage leaned down and kissed his daughters cheek, finding love easily despite the worry she caused him and Glacier couldn't help a spark of curiosity, what would it be like for him to have children? How would it change his life to have little ones underfoot? As Illume vanished Voltage would turn his attention to Glacier and the Titan pretended to shudder at the thought, through there sadness in his expression, he missed their wayward sister.

“I think my precious giant feelings will survive” he teased Voltage, knowing he had no control over Illume's words and was doing his best at raising her. “Just keep doing as you always do. She's going to need time on the cliffs, time to understand herself, we'll just have to ensure she gets it” he said, including the word 'we' to remind him that he was never alone.