An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-28-2016, 01:36 PM
The chase was a good one, filled with laughter and squeals from both parties. As they neared the river, Sparrow slowed, saying she needed a drink. Ashmedai could agree to that. Wordlessly, both wolves drank the water and drank in the scenery. A while passed between the two in the warm evening. Finally, Sparrow turned to him. He knew what was coming. She needed to go. She told Ashemdai just that and he nodded, "Come visit me before you leave okay?" he asked. He didn't want to say goodbye here and now. He didn't want this evening to end on a, "Well I might never see you again but I had fun so, you know," note. He wanted to know he would see her once more before he said goodbye maybe for good.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
01-28-2016, 01:45 PM
Sparrow wasn't sure how Ashmedai would take her leaving, but he simply nodded, asking her to come and visit him before she left. Sparrow nodded, "Of course. Meet me by the border, then." she said, her eyes lingering on Ashmedai for a moment longer. Sparrow dipped herself in the water to cool off, then exited the river, shaking her coat and rolling in the nearby grass to dry off and also smell a little less like Ashmedai. She wasn't trying to hide it, just make it not as strong before she headed back to her aunt. As she left, the girl turned to Ashmedai, "And Ashmedai, just please give them a chance." she said before kicking off. It wasn't up for discussion; it was a plea.

-----------------------------AFTER VISITING RHYTHM AND CO. // THE NEXT MORNING-----------------------------

Sparrow said her goodbyes to her small family in Imperium and set off for the border. Her cousins were terribly cute and Sparrow felt sad knowing she wouldn't be able to see them for a long time. As she approached the border, Sparrow saw the familiar white-flecked stormy brute sitting there, waiting, "Good morning, Ashmedai," she greeted, "But also kind of goodbye." Sparrow smiled sadly, moving closer to the border.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-28-2016, 01:49 PM
Early in the morning, Ashemdai set out to the border. He sat and waited, though Sparrow didn't take long getting there. She greeted him, using his full name, then saying it was also kind of a goodbye. Ashemdai nodded, "You can call me Ash, you know." he said, standing. He moved closer to Sparrow, almost passing her. When they were shoulder-to-shoulder, Ashmedai commented quietly, "I'll give them a chance." He pressed into Sparrow slightly, "You be safe, okay?" He added, walking a small distance away and turning back, "I'll see you around, I hope." He didn't really want her to leave, but he also knew she had to. Besides, he didn't even know her that well, he just felt like he wanted to.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
01-28-2016, 01:54 PM
Ashmedai told Sparrow he could call him Ash. She repeated the name quietly, nodding to him and smiling softly. Ashemdai moved closer until their shoulders were touching. He admitted he would give his half-siblings a chance. As he pressed into her shoulder, Sparrow did the same, her head turning to nuzzle his side, "Thank you, Ash." She breathed for a second, lingering in his presence before he moved away, telling her to be safe and that he hoped to see her around. Sparrow nodded, turning to look at Ashmedai's face once more before she left, "I hope so too..." she admitted, before turning and crossing the border. Almost as an after-thought, but more so as one last tease, Sparrow called out, "Now no more fighting with your family, okay?!" With a snicker, the girl kicked off, ready to head home.

-exit Sparrow-

OOC: Omg that took too long blahhhh. END ACT 1! CLOSED!