The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-21-2015, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2015, 12:09 AM by The Judge.)
Arin wasn't able to get to it so you get me!  It's really late and I have to work tomorrow early so I'm doing this quick and dirty so sorry there's no pretty code or notes.  Onward, we all want this done!

ARIAN ROUND ONE

Clarity

-2  You state she's sliding on her stomach but also that her claws are scraping against the ground.  Is she actually sliding or just really low?  are her legs bunched under her or splayed in front of and behind her?  Having trouble visualizing this movement
-2 if she's aiming to stop between his front legs how is she reaching all the way back between his hind legs?  It would help to clarify what part of her body she was seeking to have between his front legs
-2 what part of her right foreleg is she aiming for Sin's knee?  The paw?  The front of the leg?

PP

-2 I find it unlikely she'd be able to build the momentum to slide that far on her belly
-2  she won't be able to generate enough power with her front leg to break his knee

Defenses

Attacks

+3 bite +1 maim -2 clarity and pp issues
+1 kick -1 pp issue

Injuries

ROUND ONE TOTAL:  29

SIN  ONE

Clarity

-2 where on her neck is he seeking to his bottom canines?  the whole right side is a huge area is it at an angle? directly across from his uppers?
-2 how did his movement cause her right foreleg to hit lower than intended?  What part of the foreleg hit him?
-1 "And if he could, he would strive to keep her on the ground where she belonged."  I can't tell if this is exposition or if he's planning to keep his weight or something on her.  How is it he plans to keep her there?  Just with the bite?

PP

-2  watch conditionals with the head shaking, save that for the next round after you get a grip

Defenses

Attacks

+3 bite to neck - 2 for pp and clarity
+2 kick +1 maim

Injuries

ROUND ONE TOTAL:  37

ARIAN ROUND TWO

Clarity

-2  "inching her up"  Up like up?  Or forward?  I'm a bit confused how his jaws got her shoulder and not the side of her neck.  note also that on the ground on her side she'd likely not be able to move forward significantly to displace his jaws from near the top of her head to her shoulder.
-1  how bad is the damage? You say they're deep then contradict as pulling out fur and causing bleeding.  I'm guessing the inch or more means severe?
-2  how did her movement cause his paw to hit her forehead?  just the falling over?  if yes then say so.  Give a reason for why your opponent's attacks do not go as they expect.  Also, what is the severity of the bruising?  minor?  moderate?
-2  which paw is she trying to bite?  specify, specify

PP

-none seen

Defenses

Attacks

+3 bite -1 clarity issues

Injuries

-3 severe wounds to right shoulder
-1 minor bruising to forehead

ROUND TWO TOTAL:  26

SIN  ROUND TWO

Clarity

-2  which way his he twisting his body?  what part of his body?
-1 how would the paw slam overextend her neck?  him pulling his hind leg back makes sense but I disagree on the forepaw slam.

PP

-2 another conditional with the paw slam
-2 how is he going in for another bite when he still has a grip on her shoulder?

Defenses

9 didn't re-correct balance with lifting paw, balance precarious as is if his hind foot is in her mouth

Attacks

+1 paw slam to neck +1 added weight to neck -1 pp issues
+3 bite +1 worsen damage +1 grip -1 pp issue

Injuries

-5 broken paw

ROUND TWO TOTAL:  32

ARIAN THREE

Clarity

-1  how are they aligned in this right angle?  What parts of their bodies are forming it?
-1  she rolled forward to her right?  Like a somersault or a log-roll?  A log-roll at an angle pivoty thing maybe?  I'm guessing logroll for the cross-like position but you don't want judges guessing man, specifics!
-1 I assume you mean his jaws landed between her shoulder blades rather than just one or is it over one?
-2 how much damage did his jaws do?  Just loss of fur?  why?  was it her momentum that caused the attack to fail?
-2 what sort of laying down position?  there are lots of ways to lay down is she on her belly now?  On her other side? part way up on her front legs?  Is she getting up under him?  you've lost me.
-2 which elbow is she aiming for?  which tendon?
-1  what happened with the foot?  Did Arian let go of it?  She needs to release current targets before trying to bite new ones

PP

-2 there's a lot of movement in this post you need to give your opponent time to react

Defenses

Attacks

+3 bite -1 clarity issues

Injuries

-1 minor lacerations to between shoulders (determined by moi)

ROUND THREE TOTAL:  25

SIN  THREE

Clarity

-2  "As his body was curved to his right like a cat in a tangle of its own,"  like a what now?  what part is curved to the right?  is his upper body curved to the right?  his rear end?
-2  Arian mentions a right angle and trying to form a cross so they are already in some form of T alignment.  Sin's movement to place them into a T when they're more or less there has me all the confused.  Is he trying to T on her other side?
-2  what part of him is he trying to shove into her?
-2  where on her body is he aiming to shove with his body?
-1 middle can mean several different things.  middle between head and tail tip?  just middle in that it will be between his jaws?
-1  what do you mean by leftward angle?  left is a direction and directly related to an angle
-2 where on the neck is Seifer aiming to bite?  You say throat but where?  high up near her head?  lower?

PP

-2  Arian never stated Sin gained a grip
-1  it's unlikely he could break her spine with one bite, try getting a grip first then increasing pressure.  There's a lot of muscle where he's trying to bite.

Defenses

Attacks

+1 paw wrap and yank
+3 bite +1 grip +1 maim -1 minor clarity and pp issues
+3 seifer bite +1 grip -1 clarity issues

Injuries

-2 moderate wound to chest

ROUND THREE TOTAL:  32

ARIAN GRAND TOTAL:  80/150
SIN GRAND TOTAL:  101/150

AND THE WINNER IS SIN!  As both judgings concur Arian will perish in this fight.  Please refer to Eve's notes for injuries, etc.  *throws confetti*

Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-24-2015, 08:08 PM

Integra's gaze would refocus on the death match which would be brought to a swift conclusion with Sin as the winner. She looked the man over, taking stock of his wounds as well as the appearances of those gathered to report back to her Imperium pack members. Brilliant magenta gaze would fall on Enigma, Lillie, Starling, and the other boy she didn't know before she took to her paws. She had no more business here and they could sort out their issues. Integra moved to exit, ears turning back just in case someone thought they were being clever in trying to jump her…

-exit-

""
[Image: yKuOSHo.png]

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-04-2016, 08:19 PM

Seifer had been successful. Jaws clamped down upon her throat, and he was relentless in his hold for her. As he strove to dig his fangs into her windpipe, Sin had gotten her to the ground which made the felines job easier. Oh how he thirsted for blood, and he was sure his bloodlust was greater then Sin's...but Sin had the knack to get him the blood he so desired. With a maniacal sneer through fur and flesh, Seifer would seek to rip her throat out and end it as bloody as possible. How...fortunate with all the onlookers. He could hear screaming in the background, though he only relished in that fact.

Had he done it? They had fought, and she only tried in vain. She knew it was a losing battle, yet she had summoned him anyway. She would learn her lesson, and it would be the last lesson he taught her. He could feel the life force ebbing away from her as Seifer strangled and massacred the crippled woman, now let this be a lesson to those who were foolish enough to keep fucking with him. After this, he would go to collect his children and figure things out from there. This challenge was just a nuisance to him...but no more.

""

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-04-2016, 08:25 PM

There was only so much a diseased mind could do. Her eyes would almost seem to roll into the back of her head. She felt the teeth sinking into her throat, but it was still a numbed feeling. As blood mixed with saliva fell from her maw. Her brain was conflicted of oxygen. No longer allowed to breath the air that required for her body to move in the sorry state that it might have been. The sounds of her gross choking came out in gasps. As her limbs flailed on instinct, as if nothing more than a prey animal. Despairing for its life as she let out a guttural growl, it was then when her eyes filmed over. Her head fell over to the side and her chest heaved one simple last time. The body left devoid of any feeling. She was no longer of this world - back where she belonged.

-exit via death-

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.