Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-12-2016, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016, 08:50 PM by Evelyn.)
So I've had a lot of shiat going on recently which is part of the reason for my absence. Coming back I am also a little overwhelmed with my reply list (even though it's not too big?) I've just been really anxious and I apologize to all of those who have been waiting so long on me. Which is pretty much all of you. I am going to slowly try and come back, toss my babes that need to be in meetings in meetings and all of that. I still want to continue a lot of my threads but I just wanted to check in if there are any that people are okay with dropping! And just really say how terrible I feel and that I am really really sorry. I feel like an ass cause I keep letting threads die. I really do love you all and would love to keep things going the way they are. So if you guys wanna post here if you see anything we can drop, or even to just say hi do so. <3 I will be trying to come on tomorrow but Alistair is mobile AND SO FREAKING BUSY. So mostly on nap times. I will be a lot slower when it comes to replying now and my main focus will be on Bass. I MIGHT be dropping some characters but I really don't want to, I need to weigh things out right now. Plus I have emergency commissions over because I am quite literally out of money, and I need to focus on that. (If I get any -nervous laughter)

My post log is here! CLICK!
I will be doing all my Bass replies tomorrow as well as tossing up a meeting (maybe). After that, I hope to plod through everything.

EDIT: If you reply and I still want to keep our thread going, I will post here to say h-to the no we are still doing it. (I'm so freaking overtired and dealing with family stuff so excuse my terrible humor)

My focus needs more focus.

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Not important thread I made for Mercy forever ago. I know you're busy and stuff so if you'd like we can put it off for when you're feeling less stressed and I'll make that one an AW unless you feel up to continuing it.
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-13-2016, 10:49 AM
I'd still like to reply to that! Unless you are tired of waiting around for me. XD Which I would get, I've been so terrible.

My focus needs more focus.

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-13-2016, 11:57 AM
No I'm still totally up for the thread c: So I don't mind waiting, take your time!
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-24-2016, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2016, 05:47 PM by Hárekr.)
Any chance I could get a reply to the thread between Háre and the fire sibs?

"Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head."