Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-29-2017, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2017, 07:04 PM by Jackson.)
Beauregard Lunete (Click For Profile)
Currently he is lost in Auster, in search of his brother Erebos. He has no idea how to get back to Boreas or where the whereabouts of his brother are. He is open for anything really, especially gaining skill points. I don't know about pack life for him yet, but that doesn't mean he can't spend some time in one as a visitor.

Threads
Beau x Natiel - Country Boes

[Image: xNAS3Cl.png] Bluemoon Rivers (Click for Profile)
Blue has taken the death of his parents rather harshly. Before he was a highly independent child that did like to spend time with his family, now he has distanced himself from everyone and really doesn't know how to interact with anyone. He has a swirl of emotions that he does not know how to express and he needs some interactions to hopefully break him from his shell.

Threads
Blue x Mara - Oh, Lonesome Me

[Image: MWYZPYx.png] Corentine Wreckage (Click for Profile)
My newest girl! Daughter of Storm and one of the pups in Abaven she is looking for plenty of interaction from pack members. She wants to learn and is ready to grow! She also wouldn't mind some friendly interaction from strangers

[Image: 8GuozRR.png] Delaney Callen (Click for Profile)
It's herb hunting season for this lady! Excited about being moved as a full blown Mender she is anxious to continue working and gathering her herbs. She is bubbly, full of life, and loves to meet new faces. Open to mostly everything.

Threads
Delaney x Church - Working Girl

[Image: z5NOTBP.png] Frostbite Wreckage (Click for Profile)
Youngest brother to Storm he has come to ardent in search of the best territories to claim and start a pack in. (Though with everyone looking to create packs now I'm kinda questioning if I should still try) He has just been reunited with one from his clan, Stardust, and is looking to interact with a lot of wolves. Also looking to get some threads with alphas from other packs too.

Inverno Coure (Click for Profile)
Kinda has nothing at the moment.

Threads
Vern x Cealum

[Image: vjotmk1.png] Jackson Adravendi (Click for profile)
Jackson has finally got himself where he wants in the pack, just promoted to the Baron (lead hunter) in Fiori he is beyond excited. He is looking for threads with other pack members, skill point threads (Hunter and Intellectual).

Threads
Jackson x Fiori pack (Pack hunt) - Follow me my Dear
Jackson x Fiori pack (Hunt training) -

[Image: p3br3uC.png] Laisren Adravendi Click for Profile
Lais is a worrier to be! He wants to become a great protector for Celestial. Though I'm not experienced with the fighting system here I would like to get some spars lined up for him so he can get some skill points. He would also be up for Fight training to, but right now I'm not looking for serious fights that leave long lasting effects or Maim

[Image: RDDjBNC.png] Sabriel Aiofe (Click for Profile)
One of the newer members in Fiori who was taken from her family then ran away from her captors and became lost. She is pretty much settled in, but looking for interactions and plots in general.

[Image: pV7voRu.png] Storm Wreckage (Click for Profile)
Storm has had a lot happen recently. Her companion has been killed this past winter leaving her feeling vary insecure about leaving the pack lands. She is pregnant from force breeding by Elias and she is scared at raising her kids.

Threads
Storm x Cathel - The Quiet
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Mara

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
01-29-2017, 10:08 PM
Ey we could do a new Inverno and Cae thread. Would be interesting to see how that goes now that Zephyr is here. We could like, have some emotional stuff or w/e. Or they could just hang out bc he's like not like, is Cae's only friend lol.

She could also meet some of your other chars if you're interested c:

And of course I got Mara. She wouldn't get along with anyone but could have some interesting interactions, particularly with your little ones since she's nicerish to the little ones. Maaaybe her and bluemoon would be interesting? Or anyone really, up to you.
[Image: 1feWy51.png?1]

Mara is rude, lazy, and really likes to swear sometimes. She is not pleasant in the slightest.

Cathal

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Meep
01-30-2017, 10:36 AM
Hello! I would love to throw Cathal your way! He is basically a free-spirited rogue; but he would likely join some sort of pack or allegiance with other wolves. I was thinking it would be interesting to thread him with Storm or Sabriel; he could be a source of comfort for them or perhaps relate to Sabriel's family separation. I think Frostbite could also be interesting, and Delaney since Cathal is interested in herbs. Also he might be able to pull Blue out of his slump!

For now I'd like to do just one thread, so if you are interested in any of these let me know who you'd like Cathal to meet!

Natiel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-30-2017, 06:28 PM
Nati with Beau or Vern or Storm? Or more than one?

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-30-2017, 07:38 PM
Monster-
I would love to do another Vern x Cea thread!
I think her meeting some of my other characters would be awesome! Anyone i particular you have interest in rping with?
I think we should definitely do a Bluemoon and Mara thread. I think it would be interesting.

Alexa-
How about we start with Storm and Cathel? She is a healer and could teach him a few things and get both of them skill points. Also if your interested she could lead him to Abaven?

Raii-
Should we start with Beau and Nati? He is currently in Auster and is lost?

Cathal

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Meep
01-31-2017, 04:27 AM
Sounds good and yeah I'd be interested in that depending on how it goes! I can start the thread later today if I have time, or tomorrow for sure. (:

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-31-2017, 05:54 AM
That would be great!

Mara

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
01-31-2017, 09:10 PM
Awesome, do you want me to start or you? c: I'm so ready for threads omg.
And maybe Cae could meet Sabriel, or anyone else really doesn't matter too much to me!

And same for the mara bluemoon thread, I can start or you can doesn't matter to me. or we could each start one of them :P
[Image: 1feWy51.png?1]

Mara is rude, lazy, and really likes to swear sometimes. She is not pleasant in the slightest.

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-10-2017, 10:04 AM
I can start the Bluemoon x Mara thread if you wanna do the Cea x Inverno thread.

Natiel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-11-2017, 01:21 PM
Sorry for taking so long to reply, definitely yes to Beau and Nati!! Can you start something?

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-11-2017, 05:20 PM
I have an AW thread with Beau that no one has replied to.
Click

Cathal

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Meep
02-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Hello! I started our thread, I think I sent you the link in a PM but I might have made a mistake. If you want a link to it let me know!

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Yes if you could repost the link that would be great1

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-05-2017, 07:19 PM
-Casually bumps- In need of more plots

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-17-2017, 07:06 PM
Added Corentine

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-19-2017, 03:08 PM
*Bangs fist on table* Tyranis plotters, I want to make him as awful as possible

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
03-19-2017, 03:19 PM
So Corentine x Tyranis? Or do you wanna plot another one of mine together with him?
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-19-2017, 03:39 PM
Definitely Cor and Ty but if you have anyone else in Abaven I would love for him to suck up to some adults

Laisrén

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-19-2017, 03:41 PM
I do not... Cor and Storm are the only two
[Image: blue_5_6_by_nnightcrawler-danjgwa.png]