gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
02-19-2017, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2017, 07:07 PM by Amon.)
Hey all! I'm posting this to help myself (and everyone else) keep track of everything going on with this family! So I'm going to keep a running tab of all the Abraxas family members here, with some general information about the family tree and what they've all been up to.

Family Tree
Code:
GAIOS x ISHILD (Litter #?? 1 for now)
   --Adramalech m.
   --Anamalech f.
           -     -- Abyzou f. (Deceased)
    --Andras m.
GAIOS x JAYADEVA (Litter #2)
   --AMON m.
       x KÓRI f.
          -     -- Malleus m.
          -     -- Archon m.
          -     -- Rahovart m.
          -     -- Astaroth f.
          -     -- Lilith f.
       x NAAMAH f.
          -     -- Gaios m. Pup
          -     -- Aaliyah f. Pup
   --APOLLO m.
   -     --
   -     --
   --PYRALIS f.
       x ANKAIOS
   -     -- Ashiel m.
   -     -- Asharya f.
   --KASDEYA f.
   -     --
   -     --
   --SIBLING (unnamed) - Deceased
   -     -- Seth m. 1yr.o
   -     -- Deceased
   -     -- Deceased
   --SIBLING (unnamed) - Deceased
GAIOS x MOTHER #3
   --RAZI f.
   --SIBLING TBA??
   --SIBLING TBA??
GAIOS x MOTHER #4
   -- PHENEX m.
   -- SIBLING TBA??
   -- SIBLING TBA??
(Older/Younger Siblings TBA? Maybe?)

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

Currently In Play

Abyzou played by Asena (Deceased)
Aaliyah played by Bird
Amon played by Fox
Apollo played by Tealah
Asharya played by Fox
Ashiel played by Lunar
Astaroth played by Keanai
Gaois played by Fox
Kasdeya played by Dragon
Malleus played by Lazuli
Pyralis played by Lunar
Rahovart played by Keno
Razi played by Monster
Seth played by Tealah

Currently in Waiting

3 Amon x Naamah Pups! (One Available here!)
Want more fambam? Feel free to check out the adoption thread here if you have any ideas!

Currently Inactive

Adramalech played by Bird
Anamalech played by Shrapnel
Archon played by Wolf
Lilith played by Jake
Phenex played by Magpie

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

FAMILY FUN FACTS:
• The Abraxas believe they are descendants of one god who used to rule all others, but was cast down. They now roam the mortal realm seeking vengeance, and a way home.
• The Abraxas are all taught the language of the gods which takes the form of Greek! They are all to be considered fluent, and it is encouraged to use this language in your posts!
• More to come!!!

CURRENT PLOTS:
2/24/17 - Not much to report. Amon spends most of his time scouting when not with his children, and often gives them free reign to explore as they please, as long as they reconvene every night. It can be assumed their immediate family sticks together most of the time!
2/24/17 - Monster has offered up Caelum and her fambam for potential past drama! The idea is that it was the Abraxas brood was in fact responsible for the death of her packmates several years ago! Amon and his littermates would have only been 6 months old, uncertain in what manner they might have participated, but they were definitely present. His older siblings will have likely been involved, pending the players choices! Feel free to poke me or Monster if you have any questions!

POTENTIAL PLOTS:
• Gimmie ideas, yo!

More information to come as the family progresses into play! <3

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!

Bathsheba

gems
size
build
player
02-25-2017, 09:20 PM
I volunteer as tribute

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
03-03-2017, 02:38 AM
I volunteer my wolf Naomi as a possible new follower if any are willing to work with her on her submissive nature and such
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-04-2017, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2017, 07:55 AM by Pyralis.)
No longer relevant-
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Phenex

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-20-2017, 04:02 PM
Hey Amon - Phenex would like to greet you!

Does any other Abraxas wish to thread with Phenex? :)

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-20-2017, 06:04 PM
Oh Pyralis would! I actually have an AW that you'd be more than welcome to throw Phenex in. It's Here
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
05-30-2017, 07:02 PM
Archon wants fam threads!

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
06-06-2017, 02:27 AM
Kasdeya needs aaalll the fam threads yo!
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
07-01-2017, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017, 01:29 PM by Pyralis.)
Pyralis is calling the fam together to see if they want to go on a bison hunt Here

Skia

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
07-01-2017, 02:20 PM
Skia just turned two I'd like some threads with her to get her to 50 before the end of spring if anyone is interested.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Kaine is gonna be roaming around, feel free to start threads for them and PM them to their account or whatever you'd like <3

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-02-2017, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2017, 05:38 PM by Razi.)
Hmu about Razi threads anytime guys. I won't be crazy active with her but I can manage the occasional post and I don't want her too inactive this summer
[Image: r4X4w1S.png?1]

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
07-04-2017, 10:13 AM
I have an AW [and many more to come] that any of Pyralis' family members are welcome to jump in. I'd actually be interested in having her have a private thread with individual family members so they can get a better sense of each other.

Name of Thread: Silly Putty Gone Bad
Link to Thread: click
Mature?: Naw, Pyralis is just out exploring
Other Notes: