Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
05-16-2017, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2017, 03:11 PM by Tealah.)
So I have a few characters who are getting to the point in their lives that I really want to find them compatible love interests. I have very few characters that are actually capable of sustaining a romantic relationship for various reasons (most tend to be polyamorous at best) so I'd like to get the ball rolling on that while they're still alive. Now I'm not a pre-plotted love kind of person (probably why my characters having any sort of relationship is rare) so this is more an interest check / "throw your character at mine to see what happens" sort of thing.

So let's meet our lovely bachelors:

Tornach
Sexuality: hetero

Appearance:
- 42" tall
- medium build
- gray body gradient with black saddle/mask markings, silver to white on legs, chin, underside of tail
- deep blue eyes
- angular features, slanted eyes
- floppy right ear

Personality:
- Neutral Good
- quiet
- physically reserved
- love of learning
- curious
- observant
- takes responsibility very seriously
- loyal
- protective
- kind of a hippy
- currently capturing and raising elk, hares, and prairie chickens in wicker pens on the Range and growing herbs to trade to packs

I'm looking for: long-term love interest

Kassander
Sexuality: bi

Appearance:
- 36"
- Heavy build
- Auburn base coat
- white gradient on paws, ear tips
- white along spine from shoulders to engulf tail, curves over shoulders and hips like crescent moons
- white blaze along nose, wings out over eyes
- Gray tip of his tail, snip of gray on nose, under each eye
- Complete heterochromia of eyes (left eye blue, right eye gold)

Personality:
- Lawful Good
- Healer/hunter
- Quiet
- Reserved
- Shy
- Perfectionist
- Low self-confidence
- Anxious
- Member of Crew
- Has two companions: Remy the mouse-lemur and Rommel the red fox
- Brews various forms of alcohol for trade

I'm looking for: long-term love interest OR seductress (optionally: if she gets pregnant, isn't willing to raise pups so abandons them with him)

Gryphon
Sexuality: hetero

Appearance:
- 39"
- Medium build
- Broad-shouldered, leggy, and rangy
- Earth-brown with golden-brown highlights
- Black ears and stockings
- Dark forest green eyes

Personality:
- Neutral Good
- Guardian
- Loyal
- Generous
- Extremely protective
- Stubborn
- Smart, curious, intuitive
- Extremely possessive

I'm looking for: long-term love interest OR short term fling OR friend with benefits (optionally: he may get possessive if they see each other for long enough even if they aren't in love)

Less likely to accept a relationship but willing to thread on the possibility:

Enrico

Appearance:
- 34"
- Light build
- Soft dove-gray pelt
- Mottled and smudged in darker tones
- Black points/mask
- White edging on ears
- Pale blue eyes

Personality:
- Neutral Evil
- Polite
- Charming
- Sweet, thoughtful
- Soft-spoken
- Courteous, chivalrous
- Gentleman scholar
- Criminal
- Passion threaded through with cold logic
- Very intelligent, observent
- Ambitious
- Previously in a relationship that ended when he learned his mate had just been a spy who was leading him to betray his cosca, which led to them almost all being killed and a hit put out on him

I'm looking for: ?

Gwenevere

Appearance:
- 30"
- Medium build
- Fluffy
- Warm off-white color
- Tawny auburn blanket from withers to hips
- Tawny auburn at points darkens to deep, fiery auburn
- White speckles on blanket
- Crystal blue eyes

Personality:
- True Neutral
- Serious
- Dry and slightly morbid sense of humor
- Mostly reserved but respectful
- Open and warm with loved ones
- Level-headed
- Self-disciplined
- Competant
- Pragmatic
- Cautious
- Reliable
- Pride in the Adravendi bloodline descending from Cairo Adravendi
- Previously in a stable long-term relationship that recently ended with the death of her mate from illness

I'm looking for: ?

Leto

Appearance:
- 29"
- Heavy build
- Black base coat
- Star-specks of white and red over back and sides
- Wisps of deep green, blue, purple, red and orange swirl along sides and hips
- Fiery reds, oranges and yellows engulf the left side of head and neck from shoulder to eye, matching colors on right side from shoulder fade out before head
- Golden comet-like marking over left eye
- Bright blue-white star over right eye
- Hind legs booted from paw to hocks with soft, pale pastel wisps touched in gold, teal, and pink
- Blood-red eyes

Personality:
- Chaotic Neutral
- Completely confident in herself
- Stubborn
- Abrasive
- Pugnacious
- Loud, course language, demanding, obnoxious
- Very physical
- Hot tempered
- Doesn't tend to hold grudges
- Indifferent to social norms, rules, tact
- Bluntly, painfully honest
- Very focused on the present
- Lies easily
- Has no problem with causing harm to others if necessary or convenient

I'm looking for: possible long-term love interest who can put up with her attitude OR friend with benefits (optionally: frenemy/rival with benefits, just to make it interesting) - no pups

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2017, 02:39 PM
Satchel and Kass

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
05-16-2017, 03:16 PM
Completed with all the information!

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-16-2017, 07:50 PM
Here's my idea! I was inspired by your optionally for Kass xD I'll have to get her reaccepted, but I'd like to try putting Liviana with him. I'm thinking that after a trip home to her father's pack she found out some bad news or something and came running back to Boreas. She runs into Kassander while she's all upset and she seduces him to distract herself and make herself feel better. Then it could either go with your original idea of her passing off the kids on to him OR she could show up pregnant and insist they stay together because of her ingrained need to only be mated with one man. Lemme know what you think! If you like the idea I'll toss up her reacceptance.

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
05-16-2017, 07:59 PM
I would love to throw Storm at Kass

Wesson

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Natiel
05-21-2017, 02:35 PM
We could maybe thread Wes and Gwen? He's a big ole flirt, maybe it would end up more than just flirtatiousness?

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
05-21-2017, 03:38 PM
Ok so it's been a while since I looked at this lol. Here goes:

Carol - we can thread them together but I'm not sure anything would happen between them. In the past Kass has formed romantic feelings and felt attraction for males but he isn't likely to jump into anything physical with them and if they spend enough time together for it to progress that far he might be off put by Satchel's much darker nature. But like I said, I'm willing to thread him with anyone.

Shelby - that sounds like it would make for an interesting thread no matter which way it went for Liviana. We can thread them, see where it leads, and if it leads to pups it can go whichever way Liviana pushes it. Though remember that since Kass is in Crew he's subject to its rules so it would get Chaos involved if she doesn't want to join Crew but still wants to keep the pups.

Bluetick - we can definitely thread them together. The fact that she has kids will make for some amusing awkwardness if things do progress to a long-term relationship, it would be fun to see where it would go.

Raii - we can definitely thread them but keep in mind that she's unlikely to accept a relationship because of her previous mate's death (she was very in love so feels like developing a relationship of any kind would be cheating), so it could make things interesting if Wess decides she's his girl and she disagrees.

To everyone - I don't like preplotting very much so basically I'm absolutely for throwing any characters together and just seeing what happens even if it seems very unlikely to go well, lol. IC drama is way more interesting. I just want to make sure that everyone knows that there's a possibility of said drama before they get too into an idea!

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
05-21-2017, 04:06 PM
Awesome! I will add it to my list of making threads/replying
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Jumanji

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-21-2017, 06:59 PM
Maybe we could throw Enrico and Jumanji together and see what happens??
Jumanji can be a violent creature, she is not the most stable of characters and it is hard to tell how she will react to certain personalities. Use caution when threading with her!

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
05-21-2017, 07:09 PM
I kinda wanna try quake x Tornach, she's shy and stuff but she loves to learn stuff and I'm pretty sure she'd be enthralled with his work with the pens and stuff lol

Alternatively, I'm bringing in a char named Rose, she'll have three legs due to an accident (And also because it's an adopt i bought recently lol) she's gonna be sweet and stuff, so we could try them when i bring her in shortly c:
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2017, 09:13 AM
Ok sounds good to me :)

Sterling

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz
05-29-2017, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2017, 12:48 AM by Sterling.)
Sterling with Leto? I'd love to thread them together and just see how they get along. She's traveling away from Auster for a while, so it might be a good time for them to meet while she is exploring Boreas.

Or,

Sterling and Gryphon? I think they're supposed to be mentor/apprentice in Talis, so maybe when she gets back from her exploration they can spend a little time together, and just see what happens? It might be funny or awkward, even if it doesn't turn into anything.

I know she's still fairly young, but I figure it'll take time for things to develop in character anyways, so might as well start now haha :)

Wesson

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Natiel
06-01-2017, 05:01 PM
Tea, do you mind starting something? This is a busy study week for me since I have a wedding Saturday, but I will be able to post Sunday/Monday!