Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
01-17-2018, 05:16 PM
Awesome! Would you like me to start a thread for them?

And for Mally and Afrit...how would you like to do that? Should they meet on the way to the boneyard? Hm...I suppose it is also possible for Malleus to leave the boneyard and go sniff around Talis to make sure no one runs off. He'd be more than happy to trespass ;D
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-17-2018, 05:55 PM
Yeah sure, if you'd like to start the Legion x Jup one I'd be good with that!

And then I can start the Afrit x Mall one c: She can just hang out in Talis' lands and guard the borders while Dragon goes to the boneyard and you can decide if you want Malleus to trespass or not

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
01-17-2018, 07:59 PM
Here ya go!
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.