gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
02-19-2018, 08:33 PM
So I may have gotten slightly ahead of myself and gotten my hands on a design I want to use for a potential pup from my boy Torin here. The problem being of course that he's not exactly bringing all the girls to the yard. He's a mostly reserved guy who's had his heart broken at least twice now and it certainly won't be easy to convince to allow himself to fall again.

What I'm mostly looking for is for people who have girls around his age (1-2 years preferred but 3 years old will also be considered) who are Good to Neutral aligned (Lawful Evil maaaaay be considered) and who would be willing to Join Lirim if things end up working out, since he won't be leaving the pack and he's not looking to have kids out of wedlock and who's not likely to just up and poof on him like all his other romantic interests.

I don't do pre-plotted love, there does need to be a connection there but I'm totally cool just throwing him at chars and seeing who sticks. If you feel anyone might fit the bill, just comment below and we can toss a thread together.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-19-2018, 09:49 PM
I could take on Storm's remaining daughter (Derecho) that no one has interest in adopting and get her up to throw at him? That would be the only one I would have around his age plus it would get her active again and a purpose.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
02-19-2018, 10:06 PM
I'd for sure be down to throw them at each other, I just make no promises they'd work out so if you don't want to risk it for a char you'd have to reactivate that's fine too.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-19-2018, 10:22 PM
I’ve been wanting her to be active I just have to redo her :) that pup slot was paid for and not refundable and I hate that it’s being wasted so I’ll get started on her tomorrow. Even if it doesn’t end up working out that’s okay with me, maybe they could still work as friends

Argus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
02-19-2018, 10:54 PM
I have Argus I could throw his way she's 2 in winter so the age gap isn't too terrible. She's a runaway celestial kid tho and doesn't care for pack life rn but maybe he could be the one to change that? She's also intersex but is more female than male so there's that

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.

Polaris

gems
size
build
player
02-22-2018, 10:25 AM
If nothing else ends up working out, I'm working towards bringing in my girl Polaris. She's kind of a happy-go-lucky sort of girl, and by kind of I mean she is the literal embodiment of joy and good will, sometimes so nice it drives others mad. I expect she'll go through some changes when I actually maaake her, but she'll probably stay way too sweet for her own good. She'd have fun trying to make torin loosen up x'D

here's her ref in all it's santa hatted glory since I haven't exactly filled in her profile https://sta.sh/0inpcq7tvbf

I'm hoping to have her made by winter, since I don't think I'll be using my open character pass on an Iskra kid like i'd thought I might before.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
02-26-2018, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2018, 03:44 PM by Torin.)
@Asena, I'm definitely down to try them.

@Mon I am 100% down to try them together if/when she's up and running and Tor's not settled down yet.

Derecho

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-27-2018, 07:56 PM
click.

Thread for Torin and Derecho