ardent

Thread with Sin!~

Dominicus

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2018, 10:05 AM
I have three Praetor boys that I'd like to roleplay more with.

Elias Praetor
4 years
42"
Fighter/Hunter
Packless (Open?)
Mateless (Not really available.)

He's a complicated guy, schizophrenic and not entirely sure who he is. He knows he likes to hunt, though... he's quite easily agitated into a fight if that's the sort of thing you're interested in. I'm rusty, though. So don't expect anything immaculate.

He's a Lawful Good when he's in the right mind, mostly unpredictable and feral when he's not. I won't swing him to the bad side of his moods without your consent though, so if you're looking to meet gentle Elias just specify and he'll be good. :) (Providing your character doesn't start outright insulting him or pushing him around or something.. lol.)

Elias is easily influenced and suffers from some abandonment issues (especially when it comes to females, thanks to his mother). So far, no one has really tried to take advantage of that but I'm just throwing that out there. We'll see what happens to him. :)

Kane Adravendi
2 years
42"
Fighter/Intellect
Packless (Hoping to get him back into Lirim.)
Mateless (Hard to get.)

Kane is the son of Elias and Zuriel, a product of rape. He doesn't really know his father, and he left his mother at an early age in search of his brother who ran away. He encountered a lot of things when he was out on his own, including some half-brothers who he's not sure about. He has some trust issues, and a lot of scars and only one eye now. However, he is a lot saner than his father. He is a logical thinker, for the most part. He has a temper, but it's mostly with himself or with stupidity than anything. He doesn't have a lot of patience.

He loves to study others, he finds different personalities fascinating. He never really had friends growing up, so it's difficult for him to really relate to anyone or understand attachments or emotions- but he has a curiosity about others. If your character is extremely emotional, he might be a good ear for them. I imagine that if he were to actually dedicate himself to a mate, it would be someone quite emotional and it would probably be for life- but I'm pretty sure he has a slight fear of intimacy.

Kane also needs some fight training and would be looking for this especially after getting his ass kicked by his dad. :')

Dominicus Praetor
2 years
45"
Fighter/Hunter
Packless (Searching.)
Mateless (Not one to commit.)

Dominicus is a very stubborn young man, with a very thick latin accent. He was raised by Elias' brother and sisters.. and only knew Elias briefly before he took off to Boreas. He was told that he was the reincarnation of the original Apollyon, the original alpha of Ruina (Elias' birth pack), and his mother certainly fueled his ego when he was growing up. They had hoped that Dominicus would reclaim glory for Ruina after Elias fled, but as Dominicus got older he started to really doubt Ruina and the wolves in it.

If he were a reincarnated God, why would he have to learn so many doctrines and follow so many rules? Wouldn't he be expected to create his own and be looked up to for that sort of thing? Wasn't that what Gods were for? The stories his mother told him as a child to inspire him started to seem more like babblings and so he set out to find his own glory. He definitely still has an engrained god-complex and tends to think of himself and his needs more important than those of other's, but he fights himself on this a bit. He doubts Gods actually exist and therefore knows that there is no way he really could be a reincarnated being.. but it wouldn't take much to sway him for or against a religion of he met the right zealot or atheist.

Originally, I had wanted Dominicus to collect followers of his own but I'm not quite sure where I'd like to go with him, at the moment. He's just pretty and has some history I'm interested in and have a muse for writing about.. so throw your ideas at me! He's open to mostly anything.

Czernobog

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
03-13-2018, 12:32 PM
I'd be down to thread Czernobog with any of your boys c: whether it goes well or not doesn't matter too much to me. In fact if you ever wanna spar with any of my chars I'd enjoy that quite a bit since I wanna keep practicing.

I also might enjoy seeing how Razi and Dominicus get on. All my chars are in need of threads though.

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
03-13-2018, 04:01 PM
(03-13-2018, 12:32 PM)Czernobog Wrote: I'd be down to thread Czernobog with any of your boys c: whether it goes well or not doesn't matter too much to me. In fact if you ever wanna spar with any of my chars I'd enjoy that quite a bit since I wanna keep practicing.

I also might enjoy seeing how Razi and Dominicus get on. All my chars are in need of threads though.

I posted a reply on mobile.. but it's gone? ROFL. I don't know where that reply went, oops..

Anyway, I would love to thread Czernobog and Elias. I really enjoy playing the lighter side of him, so perhaps we could start them off with a hunt and maybe since they are the same age and gender, Elias could feel comfortable enough to spar train him? If he needs it, idk. :D Elias was trained a lot in his youth.

I don't know who Razi is (I've been gone awhile) but I would love to get a thread going for Dominicus, dude has nothing going on atm. I'll start the thread for Elias and Czerno if you start the one for Razi and Domi? :D

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Czernobog

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
03-13-2018, 10:43 PM
Sure! A hunt sounds fun :'D And spar training sounds awesome c: if you're interested in another thread later on, my boy Amos is a bit addicted to sparring and fight lessons.

Haha no worries, and sounds good! I'll try to get on it tomorrow c:

Dominicus

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2018, 01:32 AM
Is Amos a trainer? o: Or trainee.

Czernobog

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
03-14-2018, 09:53 AM
Trainee, he still has plenty to learn and not much experience, but he's enthusiastic nonetheless lol. Eventually he's going to join celestial but I wanna get more time having him travel and get some fighting experience first.