Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-15-2018, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2018, 07:30 AM by Serene.)
Welcome To My Den!

Here you will find all of my wonderful little pups! Serene's over in the corner rolling around in her herbs, Landon is trying out a new daring and dangerous trick that will most likely cause him bodily harm, and Makani is trying her very best to be prim and proper (though she might snap and bite someone soon!). Have a look around, play around with some of the pups, and let me know if you want to borrow one or two for a thread soon!

Serene Validis

Female | 3 Years | Loner | Heterosexual | Profile!

Serene is my lovely little forest sprite, my earthly spirit, my healer. She is a kind and gentle soul with a deep passion for spirits and herbs. Currently, she Is Looking For more Stat Threads in her chosen skills of Healing and Intellect. Unfortunately, Serene is Not available for any romantic, fighting, severe maiming, or claiming plots at this time. She is currently shoulder deep in juicy plots and ideas that will need sorting until any more major plots can be formed. Thank you for your time!
P.S, if we currently have plots together and you would like to cancel, or if you would like to update them, please PM Serene's account!

Current Threads

1. Picture Perfect with Malleus.
  2. Lost in A Sea of Green with Daemon.
  3. A New Light with Torin.
  4. One Fish, Two Fish with Xander.
  5. Woodland Sprite with Lydia.
  6. The Time Has Come with Xander and Vivienne.

Completed Threads

1. Among the Lilacs and Lilies with Branch.

Landon Ancora

Male | 2 Years | Loner | Heterosexual | Profile!

Landon is a wild card, rambunctious, crazy, constantly doing something dangerous and exciting, male. He is constantly in a pup-like mood, wanting to play games, go on adventures, and cause general drama to those he knows hate it. But he's not all bad! He is honorable, as most members of his family are, and he knows right from wrong... just might get carried away sometimes. Currently, Landon is Not Accepted as of yet, and is awaiting acceptance in Character Approval as we speak! But once he IS accepted, he will be a blank slate! Accepting all plot ideas that don't completely kill him during his first few days here! He is applying for Fighting and Intellect stats, and would much appreciate some threads when he gets accepted! Meeting family members, running into trouble, sweet talking some ladies, finding some guys to spar with, and everything above and beyond!

Current Threads

1. Enter The Prodigy All Welcome Thread. First Appearance.

Completed Threads

1. Link

Makani Areus

Female | 3 Years | Loner | Heterosexual | Profile!

Makani is... difficult to describe. She is a proper woman in the eyes of the Areus; she is prim, proper, submissive, loyal, and dutiful. But she has... a temper of which she hides from her much larger brothers, especially for her brothers. Don't like Nabis or think Daemon is a monster? You better run fast because Makani's bite is worse than her bark. Extremely devoted to their cause, she is the perfect follower, making her an interesting puzzle to be placed with others outside her family. Currently, Makani is Open for Stat threads (healing and Intellect), meeting other wolves, and recruiting females (especially). She is Not Available for romantic, fighting, or willing betrayal against her brothers at the moment. More notes will be added once her personality become more prominent!

Current Threads

1. A Lost Princess All Welcome thread. First appearance.

Completed Threads

1. Link

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
04-15-2018, 03:03 PM
We need ALL the Ancora threads once Landon is accepted :D
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
04-15-2018, 03:43 PM
Landon want a thread with Tana when he's accepted?

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Landon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Serene
04-24-2018, 09:48 AM
Landon Is Officially Accepted!!

He is now open for all the threads, but Dragon and Asena get priority. So let me know what and where you guys wanna thread and I shall be there with the big boy!