Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-18-2014, 01:50 PM

The brute closed his eyes, trying to keep the noise out. But his ears focused on her voice as she spoke. She showed that she had cared for the boy, saying that he would find the rest of his family. And just as the birds had hushed their tweets, he would move his orbs to her seeing that the sun was coming to an end. The horizon had let off dark fiery red probably from the heat and moisture of the land making the sky look painted. But he only caught a glimpse of it, his attention was focused on Titania.

"Thanks. But there are far too many that have departed." His mind would try to count how many there were but he really needed to focus. "There's no way I can find everyone within a year."

So who was there? Maverick and Epiphron, his parents were sure to stay together. But he wasn't sure if anyone had stayed with them. Celeste wanted to come with Caeto when they decided to separate from their parents. He believed Finiarel wanted to come with him to arcanum too, but he wasn't so sure. Those were his litter mates, they were with him when he made the news of his joining with Zaria's pack. But his other siblings, Arian, Amalia, Cassius, and Quintus, they could be anywhere. How many was that? Eight. Not including himself. He just hoped he could reunite with his parents soon. Then his mass search for his siblings would begin.

Walk "Talk" Think

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-19-2014, 01:33 AM

The man was determined to find his family, though he said he would not be able to do so within a year. Why a year? What happens in a year? She'll finally be two years old, finally an adult, but that's about it. She wouldn't bring up the subject again, perhaps Caeto is upset because of this. Then what should she bring up?

The sun was slowly setting once again. The powerful guardian blazed for its last moments. The silver moon would soon take over, letting the world rejoice as the night was soon to rule. But then the sun would return, returning the wolves into a world of light and color. And so the cycle would repeat. Day, night. Night, day. For now, the girl would savor this moment with the man. Just a short silence. Just a short silence for her to take it all in.

"It reminds me when we first met." She whispered, lifting her muzzle to the flaming star. She wondered if Caeto remembered that time, she sure did. It was their second sunset together, one by an orchard and the other in the marsh.

Unforgettable.

These moments were unforgettable.

Walk "Talk" Think
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-19-2014, 02:57 AM

The woman dropped the subject, Caeto not really caring whether or not they kept speaking about it. He just stayed quiet as she did, until her voice rang through his ears.

He had his gaze on her, but when she mentioned her memory of their last meeting he would move to the sun. He was far too tired when they first met, he didn't really recall the blaze of the sun or twinkle of the stars. He had dozed off before she had, she could have spoke to him without him knowing.

"Hm." He would let out a single chuckle, a slight curve to his maw showing. "I guess so."

He was glad that the girl wanted to know more about him. A little disappointed that she wasn't so nosy about certain things. But perhaps she would know more one day, they were bond to meet again.

"Will you be staying here another night... With me?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-19-2014, 06:41 AM

He chuckled. The man remembered. Titania was glad because of that. These memories would last forever, even after their time. But who would carry these moments on? Ah, she was too young to think about such things. She had to live her life before growing serious in such areas. For now, she would be the free spirited adventurer she has always been.

His voice was something that the babe admired. She would smile whenever she heard his chuckle. It was warm, erasing the coldness in the air. She would do anything to hear his words, to hear his voice. To be with him.

Will you be staying here another night...With me?

Of course she wanted to! Besides, she wasn't the only one sneaking out overnight. Why, even Winter had been leaving his den, and with each of his return, he held the sweet aroma of a pack wolf. A female. Oh, how could Titantia get mad at her friend? She was glad the ivory brute had fallen in love, though she feared for what would happen next. Pups? He could start a family, leave the rest behind to be with his woman. Dusk had promised him a home, and the girl could only hope the two would not mind if Winter departed at such a time. What if he brought the lady with him? No. She was part of a pack, what wolf would be foolish enough to leave their loyalties behind? The Alpha would surely be furious. And what a mess this all was. Winter falling in love with a pack wolf, Dusk possibly having feelings for Esti and now herself meeting Caeto. But it wasn't a bad mess. It was a good mess, in some weird, crazy way.

"Of course. I'd love to stay with you." She answered, holding the urge to blurt those words out excitedly. And she meant every word that she spoke.

Walk "Talk" Think

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-19-2014, 10:54 PM

"Won't Dusk worry about you?"

He had more of a joking tone to his voice, instead of his usual serious one. His orbs closed as he let a larger, but still tiny grin to his maw. His nose faced the sunset as it was coming to an end. He wasn't asking her to leave, but wondering why she wanted stay. She had family to go run off to, no need to be down with him.

He couldn't wait for the warm grip of his mother, he was almost grown up, a young man that shouldn't be craving his mothers touch. But he had been away for too long. Anyone's touch probably would have done him good, but nothing was better than mothers.

He wanted to find everyone within the next year, because when he turned two it was the mark of running off and starting your own family. He wouldn't have a reason to hold everyone together. Of course his mother wouldn't force him to leave or tell him he couldn't stay, but he wanted to make the most of what time he had left before his litter mates were to be off on their own. That is if they even came back to Epiphron and Macerick. Everyone had already went out on their own. Even him.

Walk "Talk" Think

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-20-2014, 12:16 AM

Won't Dusk worry about you?

Nah! She wasn't a newborn pup. Dusk wouldn't mind if she couldn't sleep and just ran somewhere else for the night. As long as she came back and wasn't tortured or foolishly injured, then everything was fine. Winter was with his pack girl, why couldn't she leave to be with Caeto?

Winter's an adult, you're a child.

What difference does it make? We're still wolves, right? I have every right to be with Caeto.

And it was only at night. If she snuck out at day, her cousin and Esti would be furious. She had her healing and den-making duties to attend to. And she wasn't going to stay with them forever, Winter will happily skip away to join that girl's pack and so will Titania. Wait, leave to be with Caeto? Wasn't that too far, too much? If Caeto didn't mind of course. But that would happen when she finally reached two years old, finally an adult. Away from her exciting childhood and into the life of serious adulthood.

"Dusk won't mind, he knows I'm strong and brave, just like every other Oak." And how did she know that? Why, she was an Oak. And somehow all the Oaks know everything about each-other.

Walk "Talk" Think

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-20-2014, 05:45 PM

The boy would raise a brow to her, his eyes back to her form. Everything he would start to say would be a joke, but all the worth while to say so.

"Dusk seems like a father if nothing else." He still held the smile to his maw, "Are you sure he wouldn't mind you running off with some underaged boy?" His brow flicked up and down at the end of his words, remembering that she spoke of dusk as more of a brother. "Not even a big brother would like to hear that. I sure wouldn't."

He knew he would need to know every little thing about anyone Isolde was seeing. He would be all up on that, she would need his approval first. But he was the boy, the only thing he needed to worry about was the acceptance. Of course the two here weren't seeing each other, they had only met twice through luck. And what luck Titania had.

Walk "Talk" Think

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-22-2014, 04:14 AM

Dusk seems like a father if nothing else. Are you sure he wouldn't mind you running off with some underaged boy?

What? No! Dusk wasn't her father, they were just as close as family members could get. Too close maybe. Why were they so close? Because they were kin, and possibly the only friends they had. Sure, perhaps a big brother but not her father. In fact, her and Dusk had father issues as pups, so perhaps the subject of fathers would be best not to be brought up. Oh well. Caeto doesn't know her past, and it's all faint memories anyway.

Not even a big brother would like to hear that. I sure wouldn't.

You haven't told Dusk, have you?

And? What difference will that make?

What if he gets mad once he finds out your seeing a boy?

He looks my age!

So? There are a lot of murderers and assassins out there. Dusk doesn't know Caeto, does he? He might think he's one of them.

Fine. I'll tell Dusk, okay? Maybe after this?

This is your second meeting. Dusk may get mad cause you didn't tell him sooner.

I'll let him punish me then. Does that sound fair?

Dusk wouldn't do that, would he? But just to be on the safe side, if she did see his fur boiling, she knew what to do.

"I'll tell him after this. Besides, he is a gentle and kind wolf."

When you're on his good side. But she didn't add that.

She wanted to spend more time with Caeto, not wasting these precious moments with irrelevant questions. They should be getting to know each other more. She could only hope that Caeto would finally change the subject.

Walk "Talk" Think

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-23-2014, 07:48 PM

His eyes would watch the last bit of sun disappear on the horizon. The sky started to dim and turn grey, night was falling upon them. The male wasn't too tired, but sleep tugged at his eyelids. He would lay down, ears turned back listening to the last calls of the birds, and he would start to lick at the mud that had capped to his fur. After a few licks he would stop to inhale the scents on his coat, finding different wolves scents encased in them.

"I'm 'bout ready for dreams."

His orbs would turn to her, but his skull stayed where it was. He wondered if she would come lay beside him or fall where she was. Or if she would even lie down. He sure was growing tired, but maybe she wasn't. She seemed pretty lively anyway.

Walk "Talk" Think

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-24-2014, 03:44 AM

The sun had fell into a nice and peaceful slumber while the night slowly took its place. The thought of sleep made the girl yawn. Had she really spent the whole day with him? With Caeto? Oh well, those moments were worth it. There was nothing else that could replace these memories. Nothing.

She wasn't as tired as she was the night before, though it seemed Caeto had the same idea as her, rest. She happily laid down beside him, smiling. Caeto was ready to enter the world of his imagination and dreams, was she? Ah, of course, why not? But she would keep her blazing peridot eyes open for a few moments longer.

"Do you want to meet up again soon?" Her quiet voice finally broke the silence. The babe wanted to see Caeto again, but what if he didn't? What if his family hunting business is too important? What if he doesn't like her? Surely he must! What if he doesn't like her because of her loud personality?

Stupid Titantia! He does like you! Stop putting all these thoughts in your head. Think about the night, think about some good rest, think about Caeto...

Walk "Talk" Think

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-24-2014, 03:57 AM

When the girl would come beside him, his head dropped to his paws gently and he closed his sapphires. But he was interrupted by her voice. He would slightly open his eyes after her tone came to an end and would raise his head to face her before speaking.

"If you ever get lonely or just need someone to talk to uhh..." His shoulder shrugged and his eyes rolled a bit, "Call me."

He would eye her a little longer before placing his chin on the top of his paws once again. But as he closed his eyes, he wouldn't think of his family. He wouldn't think of his missing siblings. And he wouldn't think about Zaria. There wasn't a single thought in his mind. But he'd rather dream of nothing than have another dream of Zaria. He couldn't stand it, believing she was gone. He just hoped that one day his nose would lead him to her.

-exit caeto-

Walk "Talk" Think

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-24-2014, 04:46 AM

They were both tired, yet the man still replied. He wouldn't mind seeing her again, and she was relieved because of that. But where would she go to meet him? Her home? Yes, maybe Caeto could visit her home, meet her cousin, Winter and Esti. Did he know the way to the Willows? Well, they weren't far from this marshy place, surely Caeto could get there. What if he didn't want to visit her home? Oh, she somehow knew he wanted to. This all sounded so perfect.

What would Dusk, Winter and Esti think of Caeto? She could already hear Dusk's words now.

You know this boy? What have you been doing, girl?

Maybe he wouldn't say those exact words, but something like that. Winter would probably say nothing as usual, but Esti would totally say.

Hi there! I'm Princess Kigu, but enough about me, what's your name?

Her friends could like Caeto. Yes, this was all shaping up.

"You're always welcome to come to my home in the willows." She whispered, so quietly that even she couldn't hear her own voice. She could tell Caeto was falling into a peaceful sleep, and those would be her last words. A wide unblinking emerald light gazed through the shadows before the night wrapped itself around the world. The green glow slowly faded. Sleep had come.

-exit Titania-

Walk "Talk" Think