Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Vail felt proud of her sister and everything she had accomplished in the short time they had been back. An alpha of their family's pack, the albino couldn't imagine actively discouraging her sister from taking this responsibility. Bass would have been proud, their mother would have been over the moon. Their father would have silently approved, amazed that his daughters might come so far. Vail was reminded of their parents daily it seemed, but wherever they were she knew they were proud.

She stopped crying, and pull herself back together. If she was going to help Shaye she had to be more mature. She was strong, as independent as possible, and she loved her sister. Vail would have jumped over the sun if Shaye had asked.

"Together."
She nodded before Shaye slobbered up her nose. "Ugh," she may have said something about Shaye's own maturity but she had just got finished crying for no reason.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-07-2018, 03:43 PM
She grinned impishly at her sister, the weight of responsibility she had so recently tied to her back loosening. She could always be herself with her sister. Vail would see her cry, and laugh, play and tease, or stand series and strong. Vail was the only wolf who had seen every side of her, and the trust between sisters was immense.

She dipped her tail into the water, enjoying the quiet tranquility of the moment for a little while longer, before returning to her paws with a sigh. “So.. I need to summon a meeting shortly. I would love it dearly if you came and stood by me.” she told her beloved sister. “So much to so…” she murmured with a sigh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-08-2018, 06:35 PM
They could have lay by the stream for the rest of the day and Vail would not have complained at all. The sound of the water and Shaye's words soothed all of her worries away. She smiled as she shook the slobber off her nose, and all too soon Shaye was back on her feet and about ready to go. Vail loved that Shaye was able to take her suggestion so swiftly, a meeting would be called.

"Of course, I'll be there to support you no matter what."

The younger girl took to her paws as well, her tail wagging behind her slowly. She nuzzled her sister encouragingly, "I'm going to find Solor first though," she was sure Shaye hadn't meant quite that moment. "I will heed your call." she said with a smile, and lingered a few moments longer in case Shaye had another assignment for her.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-08-2018, 06:59 PM
“Thank you” Shaye whispered softly to her sister, valuing her support, her agreement to do this together. There was no one she would rather have by her side.

Vail would get to her paws next, and Shaye would wait for her, accepting the nuzzle and returning it doubly so. She chuckled as her sister mentioned her crush. “Go on then, take it easy on the poor man.” she teased Vail as only a sister could. “Take you time, I have a few other things I need to do first” she winked at Vail, and saw the preparation in her paws to move on. She lingered only to see if Shaye needed her. Shaye nudged her hind with a paw, gesting for her to go. “Go on then, tell him i’ll bite him if he upsets you.” she both promised and warned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.