size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
10-23-2018, 04:12 PM
Rhyme kept his eyes narrowed, ears back, his shoulders rolled. His hackles were raised his tail straight behind him as a rudder for balance. His knees were bent and as his attacks fell he rebalance his weight. He dug his claws into the earth as he reached Shaye and tucked his chin as his teeth gained purchase on her scruff. His lips were still pulled back for his bite.

The fur was too thick on her shoulders to cause much damage and he hadn't knocked her over but he hoped he caused a bruise. His claws fell over her belly practically uselessly. He was not discouraged though.

She went for his ears and would push against his shoulder as they collided. Rhyme would attempt to use her own weight against her. He would rebalance himself, all four legs gaining his weight evenly as she tried to knock him off balance. Her teeth missed his ear, but would make purchase just behind on the left side of his neck. His thick fur would prevent most of the damage but shallow punctures we're unavoidable.

He would attempt to bite down harder on her scruff so she might not escape his grasp, while she pushed towards him he would pull back in the same direction. Trying to yank her further and pull her off balance he would readjust his weight to pick up his left paw and attempt to pull her left leg out from under her. He aimed to wrap his own left wrist around the front of her left wrist and pull the leg out from under her, hopefully causing her to fall to the earth in front of him.

Rhyme v Shaye
Round 2 of 3
For spar

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-26-2018, 03:27 PM
Shaye’s shoulders where rolled, hackles raised, as she mimicked Rhyme’s tail as it fell raised directly behind her for balance. Her eyes were narrowed, her ears where flat against her skull and her claws where dug into the earth for balance.

She kept pushing her weight against her left shoulder, driving it into his left shoulder, his own weight pushed against hers here, and she kept her knees bent, and weight pushed into him to keep her balance.

She would dig her teeth in where they fell on the left side of his neck and she would attempt to twist her head to pull his own teeth free of her scruff where was attempting to throw her off balance. She would take the loss of fur and keep her balance. When he raised his left paw to push against her own she would lower her body further, lowering her center of gravity as she shoved all of her weight into him in an attempt to knock him off balance well his paw was off the ground

Shaye V Rhyme
Round 2 of 3
For spar

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-01-2018, 03:10 PM
Rhyme felt a bruise blossom where Shaye dug her shoulder into his own, but the pain was bearable as the adrenaline rushed through his veins. She tried to pull herself from his jaws and wound up being successful, he would end with a mouth full of fur as she pushed against his pull. With her lowered form his attempt to pull her foot out from under her failed. He felt her teeth in the thick skin behind his ear, and as she twisted to free herself from his grasp he attempted to do the same. As he tried to pull her over Shaye pushed with him, and seeing he wouldn't be successful he switched tactics. Though he wasn't quite pushed off balance himself.

With his ears still pulled back against his skull, his eyes narrowed, and hackles raised Rhyme would rebalance himself, distributing his weight heavily on his left front leg, the one Shaye pushed hardest against. With his left leg grounded Rhyme would attempt to pivot his whole body to his right 180 degrees. Using his lifted right paw he would attempt to lift it and his rear right paw over Shaye's lowered body. His goal was to be standing directly over her. If he hadn't succeeded in losing her teeth in his neck Rhyme would try to bite down on the middle of her scruff right above her shoulder blades. While he kept his lips curled up to show off his teeth and his tail flagged out straight behind him.
Round 3/3
Rhyme v Shaye
Spar

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-02-2018, 06:00 PM
She successfully freed her scruff from his fangs, and would feel the fur that pulled free. It stung, but it was only minor damage and she moved on past it like it didn’t exist. She felt Rhyme mimic her movements, twisting to free his own ruff for her fangs, and she let him do so, tearing out some fur herself as her teeth came free.

She felt Rhyme rebalance himself, and took a moment to do the same. She ensured her ears where still against her skill, eyes narrowed, shoulders rolled forward, her hackles were raised and her weight was evenly spread across her body with her knees bent slightly for impact.

When Rhyme shifted his weight and moved to lift himself upwards. As he did so, Shaye would move to clamp her fangs across his throat, more easily exposed as he raised himself across the ground. Weather or not she was able to get a good grip, she would allow him to move his right read and front legs over her, driving all of her weight into her left side and throw herself in that direction, with the aim of bringing Rhyme down and herself on top of him.

Shaye vs Rhyme

Round 3 of 3
For spar

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-03-2018, 08:45 PM

Rhyme deflected Shaye’s jaws with his own in a quick clatter of teeth, he had managed to stradle her, and when she threw her weight into his left legs he allowed himself to topple on top of her. He managed to sit there and prevent anymore eager movements on her part. He chuckled inwardly as he managed to get his jaws around Shaye’s own and made her have to quit their game. When she stopped struggling he let go of her jaws so he might speak with her again. ”Pinned ya” He offered with a quick smirk before standing up to allow her to reclaim her dignity. ”Not bad for a beginner, a little more practice and you might have had me.” He did allow his chuckle to be heard the second time. He wanted to be a good sport, and trusted she would be too.