gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
01-01-2019, 06:48 PM
Vail took a seat opposite him, also in front of Rhythm. He suppose she would soon be his Aunt-in-law - indeed, he would soon be gaining a lot of in-laws as his family. His own family was virtually gone, his parents, gone, his sister.. Who knew where. He would always miss Viridian, but in truth, she was just a distant memory these days. Vail was all he needed and wanted in this life.

Then of course, Rhythm would ask them for words, and Solor would still. words no one had mentioned words! He kept his breathing calm, when all he wanted to do was hyperventilate. Before he could properly panic, Vail was already speaking, and he found himself latching on to her words.

A gentle chuckle escaped him, as she told him how he was her knight against sunlight and bramble bushes. Once she finished speaking, Solor found, that perhaps he did have words in his heart, unspoken, that had been sitting there all along. “You are my Winter Rose, the mark of color and wonder in my otherwise dreary life. You are the one aspect of my world my eyes will always seek for, my heart will always yearn to see. My Winter Rose, I will gladly guard you against bramble bushes, and fight the sun for you. Your clumsiness tripped you into my heart, where you now will always remain. I love you, I love you more than a silly old man like me had ever realised a wolf can love, and I will all you mine for the rest of our lives.” his voice was soft, and he found himself leaning in, looking into the red-blue of her eyes as he spoke the words from his heart.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-01-2019, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2019, 07:33 PM by Rhythm.)
Rhythm listened to Vail's sweet words to her soon to be husband and smiled, their love seemed so sweet and innocent. Obviously this oath was something both of them wanted. Rhythm was feeling more like there wouldn't be a publicized meeting, everything was falling into place perfectly right here.

"And you, Solor." She added softly as Vail finished her speech. Rhythm's attention was shifted to her new nephew-in-law. He shed a nervous aura but as soon as he started speaking she knew it was coming directly from his heart. He was sweet, and truthful, and she had no doubt he meant every word to her. It was an innocent love that her old self was happy to witness.

"As Matriarch of the family I pronounce you husband and wife" She finished, as the two of them waited less than patiently. "Kiss your bride, Solor." Rhythm made sure to add quickly.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-01-2019, 07:33 PM
Vail found herself speechless as bright happy tears slipped down her cheeks. Solor's words wrapped her up and carried her away. If she hadn't been sure of her decision before she was now. Vail was also coming to the realization that this ceremony was more real than any that followed after.

Solor vowed to be her knight, and promised that it was her clumsy self that had made him fall for her. They both had fallen deep in love and Vail couldn't have been happier. She had felt herself leaning closer with every word he spoke, and she looked deep into his gaze like she wasn't going to be able to again. Being able to do so wasn't a frequent occurrence for the disabled woman. She found it perfect right now though, and as he stared back Rhythm ended the ceremony and urged Solor on. Though Vail didn't realize she had been waiting on her kiss.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
01-01-2019, 07:37 PM
Rhythm pronounced them husband and wife, the words seemed to have an official ring to them, despite how this had been intended as a practice run. They had both leaned forward, and he could feel her breath on his skin, warming him. His love for her ran in his veins like fire, and when Rhythm urged him to kiss her, he closed the small distance between them gladly. He wrapped her in his paws, and kissed her soundly. It was certainly not a chaste kiss, but a passionate, and deep thing that spoke of his love for her.

When he parted, his breath was coming a little quickly, and he gave a nervous chuckle. “That was some practice run…?” he commented, his words ending in an unspoken question.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-01-2019, 07:57 PM
Her bright eyes danced wildly as she looked towards Solor, with little hesitation he wrapped her up and kissed her like he hadn't done before. She melted into his touch and pulled him close. Vail was suddenly all too thankful at the private rehearsal. It didn't feel like any rehearsal though. This was the real deal, and she loved every moment of it. Vail kissed her husband back, not embarrassed at all about how passionate they were.

With tears still flowing down her cheeks and her heart beating 2,000 miles a minute she held on tightly to her mate. Her husband. He pulled away, as they were being much too intimate for present company she didn't resist. Her breath was quick, and felt her features gain a bit of confusion when he asked his question. "That wasn't practice was it." She looked to Shaye like she had something to do with this. Rhythm remained oddly quiet.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 08:02 PM
Shaye watched the whole thing, as Rhythm nudged them at all the right places, and both the wolves were able to speak from their hearts. She didn’t know Solor as well as she would like, but he did seem to be the right wolf for her sister. Of course, if it ever proved to be otherwise she would chew him up, and make him regret it. So long as he did well by Vail, he was an acceptable addition to the family.

Vail on the other hand, was so happy she glowed - and for once it wasn’t with sunburn. They both questioned this rehearsal, and Vail looked at her with something akin to accusation. “I mean, if you really want, we can drag a few more wolves here and you can go through the whole thing all over again….?” she offered with a teasing grin. “Or, we could have a pack reception, if you find that to be the easier option.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Vail didn't take her gaze off Shaye for a long moment as she shrugged and managed to answer. The albino beauty couldn't help but wonder if Shaye had planned it from the beginning. However if anyone was to blame it was probably her aunt. She looked back up to the old healer as Shaye finished, laying out their options now. Rhythm looked awfully content with herself up there. Vail shrugged it all off though, enjoying the idea of a much bigger reception.

Her pale blue eyes were drawn back to Solor, her tears had dried up and she pretended they had never happened. She couldn't help but to feel a flurry of emotions as she scooted closer to her husband. "Just an after party sounds good." Though she was sure Solor knew he had the power to veto her decision she doubted that he would. "I guess.. We're married now." She mumbled softly to him as she managed to lean into his chest.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 08:28 PM
She hadn’t planned for this to be the actual wedding, but she was more than happy to go along with it. Looking up at Rhythm, who sat there with a self-satisfied smile, she could guess who the real culprit had been. Shaye grinned at her Aunt, through the other woman wouldn’t be able to see the expression.

“Good choice.” she commented as she moved past the couple and leaped up to the dais to stand beside Rhythm, giving her Auntie a loving nuzzle. “Alright, meddling old woman.” she teased softly to her. “should we call for the masses and the alcohol, then these two can sneak off early after showing their faces.” she grinned up at her Auntie as she spoke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
01-01-2019, 08:28 PM
Solor raised an eyebrow as Vail accused them of setting this up as the real wedding. In truth, Solor preferred it this way. A small, family affair for the wedding itself. It was fair enough that they had a reception that involved the pack, so that others could be involved in what was happening in Abaven.

Political stuff, essentially. For Solor, all that mattered was Vail, and he leaned close to her, letting her scout beside him, holding her close. [b] “I guess we are.”[ /b] he replied, approving of her decision. He nodded his head to Shaye in thanks, and would have made the same motion to Rhythm, if the older woman hadn’t been blind. She had done well, orchestrating the event, and had helped him find the words of his heart. Well, mostly that was Vail, hearing of her love for him, the words she had chosen from her own heart...

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
01-01-2019, 08:47 PM
Solor raised an eyebrow as Vail accused them of setting this up as the real wedding. In truth, Solor preferred it this way. A small, family affair for the wedding itself. It was fair enough that they had a reception that involved the pack, so that others could be involved in what was happening in Abaven.

Political stuff, essentially. For Solor, all that mattered was Vail, and he leaned close to her, letting her scout beside him, holding her close. [b] “I guess we are.”[ /b] he replied, approving of her decision. He nodded his head to Shaye in thanks, and would have made the same motion to Rhythm, if the older woman hadn’t been blind. She had done well, orchestrating the event, and had helped him find the words of his heart. Well, mostly that was Vail, hearing of her love for him, the words she had chosen from her own heart...

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-02-2019, 12:05 AM
Rhythm listened quietly to them all as they came to their own conclusions. Even though she was blind Rhythm could see what a beautiful ceremony it had been. Questions were asked and Rhythm was content with their choices. A nice party tonight, hopefully the Early festivities might keep Valentine out of trouble. She chuckled to herself at the thought as Shaye joined her on her pedestal.

She teased but Rhythm feigned innocence and returned her nieces affection. "I think you've come up with a great plan." She smiled more broadly at the thought of Vail and Solor sneaking away. They whispered quietly to themselves, and Rhythm could tell that's exactly what they wanted to do. They were too sweet together.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-02-2019, 12:05 AM
Everything was turning out perfectly. Vail leaned into Solor's embrace, not realizing how perfect a fit she was. Her love for him was only going to get stronger, and their lives together started now. She beamed at him as she half caught her sister's words to their aunt. A nice exciting party and then sneaking away with her new husband into the night. She couldn't have planned it better.

Her heart skipped a few beats with excitement as she reached up to kiss Solor again. His vows had been perfect, and she kept repeating them over in her head as he held her tight. "Husband." She smiled playfully into his neck as she nuzzled him affectionately.