size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-20-2018, 05:09 PM
She didn't reject him as he offered her that first exciting kiss. Tana even kissed him back, which surprised him slightly but also brought him those warm eager feelings. Rhyme continued, totally forgetting about any worried he might have carried with his earlier in the night. Nothing she did made him think she held any hesitation in their actions. He could see her smile and felt the softness in her touch. Though the fluttering in his stomach intensified as her glinting teeth took to his dark ears.

Rhyme kissed her once more before returning his attention to the container of wine in front of them. Another swig went down his throat before he aimed to grab hold of Tana in his arms and pull her even closer. He would try to bury his head into her neck as he pressed her to his chest. It felt good to hold her tight and make her smile. His body tingled excitedly with her closeness and his drunken mind began to offer more intimate activities. For now he wouldn't give much thought to the consequences of his actions, knowing she wasn't in season and any further excitement wouldn't result in a potentially deadly pregnancy.

She smelled lovely, the perfume of lavender swirled around him as he bagman to kiss her shoulders and nip playfully at her chest. He rumbled eagerly, pushing himself forward trying to lay Tana back onto the rock as he crouched over her. He would take the lead, but wanted to make sure this was what she wanted too. Rhyme wouldn't force himself on her.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-20-2018, 05:23 PM

There's a hole in my heart, can you fix it?

For once she was being given the chance to say no, not like she would of wanted to anyway. She was enjoying this too much to want to stop. The consequences didn't even occur to either of them in their drunken stupor, though it wasn't like she was even in heat to make said consequences happen.

He pulled her closer and she rolled onto her back under him. He was gentle and and she didn't mind as he buried his face in her neck. She wrapped her forelimbs around his neck as she pressed her own face against his neck. She had no objections about where this was going. His nips and kisses were answered with her own kisses to his ears and the top of his head. She was flushed and her mind hazy from more than just alcohol as pleasure danced along her body. She was hitching her breath and ready before he even laid her back on the rock. She wasn't about to stop him or object to his ministrations or attentions.

-fade?-

Walk, "Tana", Think

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 05:47 PM
All of his stresses had disappeared into the cold night and Rhyme’s fast beating heart soared like Imperia might have. He felt free and free from consequence as he held on tight to Tana. She rushed headlong with him, wrapping her paws around his neck and clung to him like he held on to her. She mimicked his affections, kissing him as passionately as he offered her the two of them were quickly lost within their own little world. He rumbled deep in his chest, finding himself unable to hold himself back as Tana yielded eagerly to his touch. The alcohol ran strongly through his veins, but the bottle was forgotten as Rhyme let himself get lost completely in Tana’s universe.

-fade-
""

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-20-2018, 07:40 PM

When they untangled themselves Tana was hard pressed to move from his side. She laid against him with her body tucked neatly behind his leg. It was warm and with the activity of the night she was starting to grow tired. She doubted if she tried right now she would make it back to the maple. She was relaxed from the alcohol in her system and the proximity of Rhyme. She pressed a kiss to The side of his muzzle and nuzzled his cheek affectionately. She then dropped her head to lay on her paws with a yawn. She didn't take long and she was asleep with a mumble to him. "I love you...."

-exit via sleep-

speech action

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-20-2018, 08:22 PM
Tana was sweeter than he had expected, but as the night wore on so would his body. The alcohol didn’t help in his exhaustion and it seemed not Tana either. She curled up perfectly beside him and he lay his head on the ground beside her. He’d sigh heavily in contentment as she nuzzled him lovingly after offering him a good night kiss. Rhyme had not expected the night to have turned out like this, but he was glad it did. He wasn’t quite as nervous about breaking the tiny she wolf anymore. He wasn’t sober enough to care about the consequences of their actions, and felt completely at ease with falling asleep right there by the water. He perked, surprised at her words. Rhyme mulled them over in his head as he let sleep carry him off as well.
""