size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-05-2019, 05:16 PM
She felt Rhythm move behind her, drawing her back into her arms. She let her Aunt do so, finding the comfort from the older woman welcome. She winced as she heard Rhythms words, a parallel to her own as she had thought about her mother. At least Shaye didn’t have the same aftermath to contend with. She would have her own pups one day, after she had settled down and knew Abaven was safe and thriving. She would raise pups with a father, and they would know it every moment of their lives that they were loved.

“What a mess” she said, a slight smile found for her sister. She reached out a paw, hooking it around her sisters leg and tugging it gently, indicating for her sister to join the cuddle pile. This was all Shaye needed in her life, the love of Rhythm and Vail, knowing these two wolves were here for her. The pain she felt for Rhyme would fade, it had to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.