Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-11-2014, 05:31 PM

Well she could certainly understand his claustrophobic warning now, the tunnel they emerged into wasn't all that large though she could certainly cope with it. The noise however was certainly something else, she'd always realised that the falls weren't exactly quiet though now the sound reverberated, bouncing back and forth across the walls and intensifying the roaring water. There was not much use in speaking now even if she wanted to, and so silently she'd continue until at last they emerged into the wider part, the area that Frith had been so eager to show her.

Her expression clearly showed off her awe as she took a look about the little cavern, it was astonishingly detailed for something so hidden away from the world and the crystals inside the place were truly beautiful the light dancing around the place and once more Frith was indeed right. No such comment would leave her mouth this time however, instead simply caught up in the amazing area they were now in. How on earth had no one discovered it before? She didn't care and whilst a part of her was tempted to share it with the others within the pack, there was also a part of her that selfishly wished to keep the pretty cavern between herself and Frith. It was of course all his choice though.

"Frith, it's beautiful." She would declare, a grateful gaze now cast his way as she looked back to her friend, pausing her admiration of the cavern for now.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-11-2014, 05:42 PM

He was glad she had no reservations about following him into the tight space, he didn't want to have to describe what she was missing, he wanted the cavern to speak for itself, and it really would. The look of wonder that would adorn her features was one that would stay in his memory for a very long time. She was stunned into silence for a long moment, and he had to wonder how no one had found this secret cave. His thought's would mirror Novella's, he didn't really want anyone else to know about it. He'd found no reservations in showing Novella, but he felt like he had to protect it from everyone else. This would be their place.
Slowly Novella would bring her features to rest upon him, a shy smile would now play across his features as her bicolored eyes would again fall upon him. "Frith, it's beautiful." She sounded much like he did when he first set eyes upon the walls. "Yes, but it pales in comparison to you, Novella." One corner of his mouth would pull up farther than the other, in an innocent lopsided grin. "I'm glad i could show you." He would take a step closer to her subconsciously, wanting nothing more than to feel her pressed against his side as they watched the colors change as the sun went down.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-11-2014, 05:50 PM

Being in close quarters with Frith was apparently something she'd discovered wasn't an overly bad thing, at least not from her point of view anyway. Her den, whilst bigger than his was still not exactly a large one, it'd comfortably fit them both in though it could have rather easily been awkward with many other wolves. She wasn't sure what it was, though she was comfortable with Frith. She figured it was his personality, he'd seemed rather likeable early into their meeting and she'd even been able to relate to him then as well. Now they had spent more time together, those feelings it seemed only continued to grow, unbeknownst to the girl.

She would blush lightly at his comment, and shyly move her gaze away to look back towards the rainbow covered wall. He would move closer at that point and lightly she would lean against him, a content smile was back on her face and now she had regained her composure from his compliment she would glance back at him. "Thank you." She would state simply, she was glad that he had shared the place with her.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-11-2014, 06:22 PM

He really liked being in Novella's presence, she was the only one beside his mother he felt he had let into his life. Eventually he knew he would be more integrated into the pack and Novella's family, right now though he didn't mind just spending his free time with her. She was sweet and incredibly kind, her soft personality just somehow drew him in. Hidden beneath the dancing colors he would not see her shy smile, but would watch as her gaze was pulled away as a result of his comment. However, she would easily find herself leaning into his dark side.
He would grin, satisfied that she would be so comfortable with him. "Thank you." He would nod, letting his eyes glance back to the light show before them. He hoped he hadn't made her too uncomfortable with his comment, but he'd meant it. She was gorgeous and the gentle lighting would only accentuate that fact. He would sigh contentedly, wanting nothing more to watch the colors with her until the sun went down.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-12-2014, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014, 03:19 AM by Novella.)

If only she had known about this place, could have led Frith here for his first night in the pack to save all the trouble of being discovered in her den. As uncomfortable as the morning had been with an abrupt wake-up call from her mother and interruptions in the scolding from her father and sister, she still had no regrets about bringing Frith into Ludicael in the first place. Symphony's idea that perhaps she had been following her heart still wouldn't sink in just yet, of course she was only getting closer to Frith each day it seemed, though the realisations of anything more wouldn't yet hit the girl.

This moment right here however was another reminder of why it had been so easy to fall asleep that first night. If it weren't for the colours dancing around them or the fact that her parents might jump to the conclusion that Frith had kidnapped her suddenly given that they'd both seemingly vanished from the lands, Novella was fairly certain that she could once more curl up at the male's side and drift off. Now though, the wall held her attention, still gazing at the crystal rainbows around them.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2014, 06:59 AM

The days would slowly begin to get longer, but he knew that their time within the cave would soon come to a close. He wasn't quite sure how Novella's parents were keeping track of her, but he knew that they would not be finding them within these walls. He would start to find something else within their secret cave however, and it would certainly take some time for him to think about the feelings that would begin to arise.
They would be so peaceful, the gentle thrumming of the falls and the amazing colors that were thrown against the walls. With Novella sitting beside him the scene was complete, he couldn't have created a more serene more perfect place to have brought her. He would happily sit with her until darkness once again enveloped them. "I wish we could stay here. I don't want your parents to not be able to find you though." He would only talk as loud as was needed to get over the sound of the water, his maw was close to her ear as he whispered.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-12-2014, 07:08 AM

Gradually the colours would begin to fade away signalling that outside of the secret cave the world was growing darker as the sun set. She wasn't entirely sure how long they had been sat here in all honesty, admiring the magical cave and enjoying their time together and not really daring to think much about the world outside.

Frith would break their peaceful quiet, speaking into her ear. A funny feeling of butterflies rose in her stomach, one she couldn't explain or place and wouldn't bother trying to. His thoughts and feelings certainly echoed her own on the matter and she would lean her head against him as she let out a small sigh. "Me too." She responded, the rainbows had vanished now and there was little reason to remain in the cave itself anymore though the secret area was still so peaceful, tucked away and somewhat reminding her of their moment at the shrine. This had been far better though, there own little secret place, anyone could visit the shrine. "Maybe just a little longer, we should be fine as long as we stay awake this time."

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2014, 07:19 AM

He would feel a nervousness in his stomach her her head came to lean against his pelt, her gentle sigh signaling that she had no desire to leave either. She would make him feel like he never had before, but his mind could not process the feelings. "Me too." the feeling was obviously mutual, neither wanted to break the magical spell that held their glittering cavern so tightly. He was glad to have been able to share this more secretive shrine with her, to be able to show her some magic in a place she had been completely confined within. "Maybe just a little longer, we should be fine as long as we stay awake this time." At her words he would find himself chuckling, the task at hand seemingly harder than he thought as a yawn would sneak from his dark maw. He'd been working hard that day, and the tired his body felt was becoming more apparent. "Maybe the moonlight will give us a similar show, if I don't fall asleep before that." again he would yawn, reiterating his point.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-12-2014, 07:25 AM

Novella would smile at his words and nudge into him lightly as a soft laugh sounded. "You can't fall asleep." She informed him. "You have to wake me up in case I do." She'd point out playfully. Of course she seemed a little more awake than he at this moment, sleep had come easier to her again as of late. Still of course she would worry about Song though trapped within the lands now there certainly wasn't anything she could do and Frith was a wonderful distraction, even if not all would completely agree with that. "Besides, if you do fall asleep we won't be able to find out together if the moon does the same thing." It was a far fairer reason than her previous one really.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2014, 07:34 AM

She would nudge him playfully and he would find himself enjoying her gentle touch, words of similar fashion would follow. A gentle reminder of his need to stay awake, she had fallen asleep first when they had slipped to dream land in her den. However it was obvious that would not be the case now. He knew not of her sister's travels or how much the older woman would worry her sister, but maybe she'd tell him in time. "Besides, if you do fall asleep we won't be able to find out together if the moon does the same thing." Again he would feel his lips pull back into a grin and the sound of his amused laugh would echo through the cave. "You're right, I can't miss that." He'd bring his gaze to fall upon her as he leaned his head upon her own. He would enjoy the peace, and pleasant company, awake.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-12-2014, 07:54 AM

Frith didn't try argue that she had to stay awake too but instead would comment upon her second statement, that they had to stay awake to see what happened in the moonlight. Hopefully it was a clear night, the sky certainly hadn't been all that cloudy upon entering the cave, surely they wouldn't have cruelly appeared out of nowhere to hide the moonlight and ruin any chances of them finding out tonight what would happen.

The light slowly streamed in though, certainly not as bright as the light that the sun had provided and it meant that the result with the crystals wasn't all that strong either. It was fainter, and to be honest whilst still pretty was an environment that she could easily see herself falling asleep in if they stayed much longer. It was a night-light variation, a subtle glow though not enough to truly captivate their attention as the sunlight had.

She would be reluctant to move all the same, it was nice sat here with Frith and she simply had to resist that temptation to lie down beside him again. As she felt her first yawn coming on however, Novella got the feeling that perhaps it would be best to call it a night before either gave into temptation and they fell asleep here. "Shall we head back now before either of us falls asleep?" She would question, though her lack of movement certainly suggested that although the idea was hers, she was still reluctant to actually act upon it.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2014, 04:04 PM

They would stay to watch the moonlight gently drift through the crystals behind them, though not as impressive as the sunlight there was a gentle quality about it that he couldn't help but admire. It would not help his consciousness level however, and he could feel his eyelids blinking back sleep. He would start thinking about reminding Novella that they were both falling asleep when her own lyrics would echo through the cave, "Shall we head back now before either of us falls asleep?" He would smile at her words, not making a motion to move just yet. He knew then that she held the same feelings of enjoyment that he did over their time within the cave. He would feel himself sigh as a shred of responsibility would take hold of him, "I should get you back to your den, I don't want your parents to come calling and find you not in bed." He find himself nuzzling her cheek softly as he moved forward, ready to lead the way from their magical cave behind the waterfall.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-12-2014, 04:23 PM

Frith understood. Now he was a member of the pack she wasn't sure they would react with quite the same anger and disappointment they had before though still she certainly didn't want to take that chance for anyone's sake especially not Frith's, he had already gotten into enough trouble from the last occasion. In some ways she was still astonished that he had dared to stick around after the welcome he'd received from the Authors though she was certainly glad that he had.

"Alright." She responded, tone still somewhat reluctant and spoken as though it had always been Frith's idea in the first place and she was simply giving in to it. He was right though and she knew it but still she wished they didn't have to tip-toe around in fear that her parents would get mad at him once more. There were other new people in the pack, why weren't they getting such a hard time. Of course she knew the answer to that really, none of them had been found sleeping in her den. One last look around the cave and she too would rise and follow behind Frith as he led the way out.