Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-21-2019, 03:57 PM

He caught his brothers gaze for a moment after their uncle had explained about the pack and everything that came with it. He had to admit, it was different than what his brother had tried to strive for, but there was likely some things about it that were similar. As he looked between his brother and his uncle, he noticed they weren't too different from each other. Cloud knew his brother better than anyone, he was sure. And the way he saw it, there were similar values between them. His uncle decided they could stay, and he felt relief on his shoulders now instead of the weight of uncertainty. He knew what rank he wanted, or at least, his field of interest. "I'd like a rank as a hunter, where I'm suited the best." His uncle knew how good of a hunter he was, but he would take whatever his uncle thought best. He certainly knew how to use his nose, so he wasn't opposed to getting a rank as a tracker of whatever was needed if he could put his skills to use.

"SPEAK"

Miach

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-21-2019, 08:28 PM

The howl fell upon resting ears which drew the beast from his deep slumber. Lids fluttered open to expose those dreadfully red eyes. His bleeding gaze flicked around to take in the surrounding area before he truly thought over the source of such a powerful song. Acere. He recalled having a few conversations with the male but they never led far. But, by the tone of the call it seemed his uncle had claimed a crown. A dark brow raised with interest as the loner bounced around the idea of joining such a pack. Would Elias be there? The haunting thoughts of the presence of his sire brought a shiver down his spine but the male shook away the negative thoughts. With a gruff shrug he made his decision.

Hefty steps filled the air as Miach crept in towards the back of the crowd. A chill washed over him as he allowed his crimson gaze to settle upon those around him. Tyranis.. Acere... Cloud.. Some scents were familiar but were perhaps only of bloodlines he would recognize. Avoiding eye contact with most the male allowed himself to pay attention to the rest of Acere's speech. A new beginning.. The thoughts made him let forth a breath. He took in the words and decrees of the surrounding new members before finally allowing his own baritone voice be heard. "If you will have me, i'd like to be a warrior or guard. Whichever is needed most." Miach thought over where such a rank could lead him. Perhaps one day he would be more.

Speech

Souzan

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

1KPride - Pansexual
06-21-2019, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2020, 02:27 PM by Souzan.)
"Talk" Walk
Souzan watched as many more wolves trickled in, he eyed those that gathered trying to spot others from his brother's pack... but it seemed he would be disapointed for the second time that day. The man spoke and asked for where his skill lay, and the man knew he couldn't just blink his way out of this one. He waited for a brief pause and summoned his deep barritone to softly offer his own opinon.   "Advising or hunting."
In truth he wasn't totally conserned either way about what the man chose, he could understand if he chose not to trust a total stranger with anything more than catching prey.

Image by Ulfeid3

Wyvern

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
06-21-2019, 11:02 PM

speech , Farai speech

Wyvern narrowed her eyes playfully at her brother as he nudged her, she pushed him back playfully. Watching as more wolves came by, and flashed a smile in her father's direction even though she knew he couldn't see her. She felt a thrill of excitement go through her, it seemed like something was finally happening in her life. Acere asked for what it was that they were good at, and in truth the girl hadn't had much chance to really explore that yet... she wasn't a fighter that's for sure, too rough likely to end up ruining her pelt or worse yet, end in scarring. Nor did she really feel all that drawn to the idea of healing other... she certainly wouldn't have the patience for that.

"I think I'd like to try hunting." She said, and heard Farai stifle laughter behind her. Wyvern cast a quick glance over her shoulder at the cat.

Art by MementomoRIN
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Konstantine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Muses
06-30-2019, 12:27 PM
Konstantine lingered, watching the strange gathering from a distance. He had spent the last few days in the area, exploring, searching for clues, contemplating his next move. With his father's dream in ruins before his final plan could be enacted, Konstantine was forced to move on, cast out by those who had liberated the pack. He had played too large a role to be considered innocent, seen too much to be allowed back into the kingdom. The mere thought made him snort contemptuously, shaking his head in disdain. He did not care to be among those righteous hypocrites, and was eager to stake out a claim for himself elsewhere.

Knowing that he would be starting from the bottom only gave him more determination, however. There was much he had yet to learn, and he was happy to bide his time. The only thing left to do was find like-minded wolves, and even that seemed to have been laid out for him to happily happen upon the opportunity. He watched the white monarch lay claim to the land, listening ardently to his proclamation. The laws, he thought, sounded reasonable, and there seemed to be a heavy presence of pale furred wolves, similar to himself.

His molten gold eyes narrowed as his gaze roved across the crowd. There was potential, he thought, but there was so much he could do to nurture that. With resolve, he straightened himself, and strode towards the gathered group, searching out the ruby eyed king. "It is not by chance that the gods have delivered me to this place on the day of your coronation." He lowered his front half into a deep bow as he introduced himself at the most opportune moment. "I was moved by your speech, and knowing I have found wolves with core values that align with my own, I believe I can finally end my days of searching. My name is Konstantine Deus ex Ominus, warrior and tactician at your service." Konstantine rumbled in his gravely baritone, rising up once more to a polite attention.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Some answered his words, while others didn't. That was okay, he didn't blame them. There was a lot to process and a lot to think on. If they weren't ready to decide on their ranks now, there was time to do so later. Perhaps he'd do some skill assessments and speak to each member to figure out where their places might be. He wanted to see ambition among them, and some he knew already had it. He could see it. When Miach arrived he was surprised to see him, but glad all the same. "Good to see you, Miach. Yes, you are welcome here of course." He offered a smile before crimson gaze turned to the other wolf who had come during the meeting. "Welcome, Konstantine. And thank you, I hope you find what you're looking for here, all of you." Truthfully, he hadn't known what to expect today. A few wolves, perhaps. But the turnout was a lot better than he expected, and his gaze moved across those gathered and he nodded his head to himself. "I will place those who have spoken up in their respective ranks, and those who haven't yet decided have time to do so. Of course, if you're not happy with the rank you've been given simply let me know later. Skill assessments will be done after everyone settles in. For now, you are all welcome to explore the territories and figure out where you'd like to den. And remember, once a wolf of Winterfell, always a wolf of Winterfell. Welcome home, everyone." With that, they were dismissed and free to do as they wished.

It was the start of a future from here on out.