Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
06-29-2019, 06:46 PM
Their similarly colored forms were dappled under the shade of the palm tree, the wind tousled their fur and cooled the air around them. Belle’s ivory tail twitched in the sand as she let the stress melt away as she spoke. Desdemona offered similar musings as she gazed out over the endless reaches of the ocean. ”No packs, not really. There was a band leader though,” she couldn’t help but think of the Abraxes titan. ”Which isn’t much different than being a loner.” Archon held no territory, and the band was frequently moving.

"Perhaps it would be easier to make your own?" The thought was one that ran through Deathbelle’s head more than once. More than twice, but her plans were still in their beginning stages. She had no shrine for Archon. ”Perhaps, however much work there may be.” She had taken on Banshee without a second thought, she wasn’t afraid of hard work. She would do her best to keep her pretty paws from getting dirty though. ”Building an empire from the ground up does have its appeal.” there was no lie in that.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Desdemona

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-29-2019, 07:02 PM

she murmured agreement, thinking of Balerion and his claim to build a kingdom for himself on the backs of the natives. that's what they were though; just pretty words that may never get to fruition. she'd rather something concrete. something she could see and feel and hold. which is why she hadn't followed after the handsome man. at least, not right now. if a better offer came along, she was sure to abandon Risen for it. "or you could challenge someone for their crown" she'd utter, rolling her slender shoulders.

Deathbelle was smart enough to see where she was going with this. it wasn't all hard work; you just had to win. you had to win your crown through brute force, yet someone else had gone to the trouble of recruiting for you though. it was just a matter of if the other pack members would stay if you beat their alpha. "I would find the laziest pack... with the laziest alpha" she'd grin, resting her head on her front paws "then challenge them. if I won, I could mold the pack to my liking. most of the work is already done for me."

"speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
06-29-2019, 07:28 PM
Deathbelle wanted to give this pack to her family, she wanted them to once again be able to hold their heads high and call themselves royalty once more. She knew Jekyl would never bow to her, his conviction of superiority wouldn’t allow it. Aeona, was a possibility but she hadn’t seen the woman since the challenge either. Roman, she wasn’t as sure about. He wanted Hannibal’s place as heir, how would he feel about her taking on the role of Queen? Did she wish to take the same route her brother had, to challenge outright for a crown?

”I may consider it, but I’m.. less of an in your face kind of woman.” Hannibal’s loss was still weighing heavily on her mind. She chuckled at Desdemona’s next words though, they were quite amusing. ”Yes, that would be the logical path.” It took hard work to be a successful alpha, not all who gained power could do that. Many packs then suffered for it. ”Not that a lazy alpha would have put in much effort.” She wished there were more Kleins to count in her numbers, but so many of them were gone. ”Will you come hunt for me again, when this hypothetical pack appears?” Her gaze found her companion for the first time since they sat down, her voice soft and sweet as honey.

Desdemona

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-29-2019, 07:49 PM

she couldn't help but laugh, agreeing. "ha, well neither am I. so we have that in common" let the men fight for their ranks and proverbial crowns. the women were better used for background noise, whispering into the ears of the current authority. getting what they wanted by way of swaying bodies and hips. there was beauty in power, yes, but also in tactics. Desdemona knew she'd respect a smart woman, but shun a weak man. women seemed to never outrightly challenge for title anyway.

but wouldn't that be something? a queen in title for her prowess in battle... a lady's crown born of blood and fur. it was a beautiful thought. Desdemona kept Deathbelle's gaze, a smirk on her features. "it depends. make me a good offer and I won't refuse" her own honey tone replied back, teasing. "a girl has to keep all her options open, after all." she wasn't saying no but she wasn't saying yes either. it depended on if Risen was good to her. she wasn't about to frolic around this land without a plan in mind.

"speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
06-29-2019, 08:43 PM
Belle drew out a laugh from the other woman as she agreed heartily with her statement. Building upon similarities their easy interaction strengthened the new bond. She planned to work behind the scenes, to plan and schemeher way into power. Or one of her siblings to power, however much she didn’t believe any of them worthy in that moment. Hannibal had abandoned them, Roman had been much too quiet. She was ready. Deathbelle prepared herself, readied herself to strike like a snake.

She mused quietly, it seemed Desdemona wouldn’t be offering anymore free meals. Not that Belle expected them either. ”I have nothing to promise right now. All of it is but talk.” She replied, a tone of regret in her voice. Banshee was her priority, when she was in the stable environment she deserved then Belle could thing of Desdemona and where she might fit into her life. She adopted a wistful gaze as she again snuck a glimpse of the future. ”One day, soon, I might be able to offer you a real deal.”

Desdemona

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-29-2019, 09:04 PM

"and you're smart enough to know that talk is cheap" she'd grin. it was actions that spoke. Desdemona wasn't going to give everything and get nothing in return. the bird had been meager, an act of graceful kindness for a small child, but commitment was something else entirely. she stifled a yawn, the sun beating heavily on her dark coat. it was so easy to just drift off and ignore the rest of the stifling world. "well, I look forward to that day nonetheless." it certainly beat having nothing to do.

and nothing was not something her little friend could afford to do. "you should get back to Banshee though" Desdemona feinted concern for the small girl. despite how pleasant this had been, she knew it had to end eventually. she couldn't done a lot worse for company though. "there's no telling what that child has gotten up to while you're chatty with such an attractive stranger, hm?" she'd wink at Deathbelle, giggling.

"speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
06-30-2019, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2019, 01:37 PM by Deathbelle.)
Deathbelle expected nothing more than what she received really, however an inkling of potential of reuniting with Desdemona after their mini vacation would have been appreciated. She nodded as another chuckle left Des’s lips, talk was cheap. Her companion mentioned she looked forward to the day, as did Belle. She was tired of life as a loner, and the sooner she was returned to her kingdom the better. ”Indeed.” she agreed with her sentiments, and the Klein woman was lifted knowing Desdemona felt similarly.

Their conversation shifted once again, Des reminding the Klein that Banshee would nee attending to. After their journey to the island it was unlikely the girl would be awake yet, but it wouldn’t hurt to check in with the young girl. ”I should, and you’re right. About her getting up to things, and enjoying your company.” She allowed Desdemona’s infectious joy to wash over her, managing a coy smile as she pushed herself to her feet. ”There’s no rest for the wicked.” She mused as she brushed the soft sands from her pelt.

Desdemona

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-30-2019, 01:15 PM

it was about time she headed back to the mainland anyway. to return to Auster and see what Risen had been up to while she took a short break. really emerge herself in the culture of the empire. walk with the citizens. that sort of droll thing. Desdemona rose, shaking her coat free of sand and dirt before giving a nod to Deathbelle.

"no, I suppose not" she'd grin. no rest for the wicked indeed. turning, she'd make to go off. "farewell, sweetling. give my regards to little Banshee." for what it was worth. fate would be kind if it allowed their paths to cross again. without another word, she'd walk off with intention to cross back to the mainland.

/ EXIT

"speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
06-30-2019, 04:04 PM
Her companion mirrored her movements, shaking out her luxurious pelt. Belle let her eyes linger on Desdemona a few more moments before she offered her a sweet goodbye. For such a random encounter Deathbelle had enjoyed it. However much she had wished to be rid of her when they had first encountered each other. Belle nodded as she accepted the request.

”Indeed I will, thank you again for the meal.” She spoke sweetly, ”Until the next time, take care.” There were few wolves outside of the Klein family that Belle had any attachment to, but she could honestly admit she hoped that the pair of them would cross paths once again. She smiled after the woman as she turned around herself and made to return to Banshee’s side.