Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-01-2019, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2019, 07:38 PM by Tyranis.)

Tyranis
Link to profile
Pack: Winterfell
Allignment: Lawful evil
Sexuality: Bisexual; Polygamous
Skills: Fighter and Intellectual

I'm not looking for too many plots with Ty but as my lead character I'm always interested in exploring more with him. After a rough and rocky road filled with betrayal, toxic relationships, abandonment and strained family ties as an alpha Tyranis has adopted a more peaceful path in life as a follower in Winterfell, he's looking for fight skills so I can get him to double master but isn't looking for any romantic relationships at this time.

Rain
Link to profile
Pack: Risen Empire
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Sexuality: Questioning
Skills: Healing and Intellect

Rain is currently a healer for the Risen Empire and very proud of his rank and profession, he's currently open to exploring relationships. Although as a player I tend to lean more toward same-sex relationships, I wouldn't be opposed to him having some pups. He's always open for intellect skill points and a chance to show off his healing knowledge, and for people interested in darker aligned plots he's looking for guinea pigs to experiment on.

Pegasus
Link to profile
Pack: Olympia
Alignment: Lawful Good
Sexuality: Closeted homosexual
Skills: Navigation and Intellect

Pegasus is the current leader of Olympia and he's always looking for new recruits. Olympia is a rival pack to any Abraxas affiliated packs and making alliances with other packs is currently his main objective. Olympia wolves are also great crafters and trade and commerce between packs and bands is also welcome although expect hostility from anyone affiliated with the Abraxas. Pegasus is emotionally taken by Celestin although I would love for someone to nudge him into realizing how deep his love for Celestin goes.

Rosemary
Link to profile
Pack:Ashen
Allignment: Lawful Evil
Sexuality: Bisexual
Skills: Intellect and Hunting

Rosemary is a crafter and the current slave master for Ashen, he's looking for more slaves especially those he can breed together for certain traits, and slavery threads where he can generally be a cunt to others. Rosemary is also open to relationships however he is infertile and doesn't know it, any relationships with females will be pretty dramatic and filled with abuse on his end so consider this your warning.

Tornadic
Link to profile
Allignment: Lawful evil
Skills: Hunter and Intellectual

Tornadic is approaching his first year and is looking to experiment with relationships, he's emotionally tied to Poem although he can be flirtatious with just about anyone, he has a preference for girls but isn't opposed to a fling with at least one guy. What he's mostly interested in is expanding on his hunting skill and finding a hunting partner, but preferably this will be with multiple characters so he can rank up on intellect skill points as well. I'd like someone to come along and bring some darkness into his life although with his current rivalry with Noir that might not be too necessary.

Secondary Characters

These are characters with no real plots in mind and are open for pretty much anything

Beat
Link to profile
Pack: Abaven
Allignment: Lawful Neutral
Sexuality: Unknown
Skills: Healing and Hunting

Sten
Link to profile
Pack:Loner; potentially Hjarrandi Band
Allignment: Lawful Neutral
Skills: Intellect and Fighting

Volcanic
Link to profile
Pack:Winterfell
Allignment: Neutral Evil

Segar
Link to profile
Pack: Ashen
Allignment: Chaotic Neutral
Skills: Intellect and Hunting

Azag
Link to profile
Pack: Hjarrandi band slave
Allignment: Chaotic Evil

Ice
Link to profile
Allignment: Chaotic Evil
Sexuality: unknown
Skills: Hunting and Fighting

Valanga
Link to profile
Pack:Lirium
Allignment: Chaotic Neutral
Skills: Navigation and Fighting

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-01-2019, 04:36 PM
Rosemary can be a cunt to Zeitgeist <3

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-02-2019, 09:25 AM
Okay.

Hanni and Rain could flirt? Maybe.

Hanni and Segar need a new thread cause Hanni needs some cute men in his life.

Miach and Tyranis could spar for some skill points.

Peg and Andromeda once I get her up and accepted!
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-02-2019, 10:28 AM
(08-02-2019, 09:25 AM)Banshee Wrote: Okay.

Hanni and Rain could flirt? Maybe.

Hanni and Segar need a new thread cause Hanni needs some cute men in his life.

Miach and Tyranis could spar for some skill points.

Peg and Andromeda once I get her up and accepted!

Rain and Hannibal sounds interesting and definitely to another Segar and Hanni thread I'll put one up later today if you don't get to it first

Miach and Tyranis would make a good match I think and absolutely with Peg and Andromeda

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-02-2019, 12:27 PM
(08-01-2019, 04:36 PM)Zeitgeist Wrote: Rosemary can be a cunt to Zeitgeist <3

How would you feel about Rosemary breeding Zee with someone other than Sirius to make a litter of slaves?

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-02-2019, 01:20 PM
I really really like torturing my characters so I personally love the idea very very much. But we'd have to see if it could work out ICly, obviously Zee would have no choice in the matter but when she'd mentioned to Deathbelle that she wanted to be allowed kids one day, Belle told her it'd be her choice if she decided it. Plus Sirius is not slave-ranked even though he feels like it sometimes, and me thinks especially since Belle has dangled the rank of Daimyo in front of him that he's starting to (in extreme situations) put his foot down with the other Kleins.

I would freakin' love for it to happen though, possibly if Deathbelle is furious enough at Zee that she changes her mind on giving her that freedom to choose that she could agree to Rosemary's plan, and then potentially if it's something Belle has also agreed to, Sirius might be less willing to speak out against it.

I know Kat has like 0 idea the extent of Belle's fury right now (It'll all be figured out in the moment, really) but possibly Rose could thread with Belle set after she finds out about Sirius and Zee, and he might be able to talk her into it.

Damn kind masters being unable to treat my poor slave as a REAL slave.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-29-2019, 08:22 PM
would you like to thread? :D I got only four characters as of now.

Yurei: Part of Winterfell, she is afraid of other wolves. With a past full of rejection and hate she lost any faith in those she met. She is in the path of becoming a healer to Winterfell. She would welcome friendships and romance. She can meet packmates or loners. She is also wanting to learn more about herbs and other stuff. She is Bisexual. Her skills are Hunter and Healer. But skill points for healing are preffered.

Hela: Klein of blood and soul she is a diabolic and two faced woman who's only reall interest in life is power and place heer family's name high. She is part of Ashen and mybe some allies or potential followers could be of use. She is heterosexual. Leveling up her Fighter and Intellect skills are also wanted

Eir: An stoic and nordic-influenced young girl who wants to become a warrior someday. If things turns well, she will be joining Lirim so she can start with her training. She is pretty much a cold and serious gal. She enjoys adventures and wont feel intimidated by anything or no one. She is one year old. And maybe friendships from the pack or outside could work. She got Fighting and Navigator skills that needs some leve up.

Dunkan Sarcova: A pup who enjoys exploring but with the mere purpose of expanding his knowledge. Hi is serious for his age and he will grow to be someoen who wouldnt care much for others. He got Fight and Navigator skills.
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.