Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-04-2014, 09:17 PM
"Well, I do kind of have an affection to you, but, I doubt you would feel the same way," she said as she sighed slightly and watched the snow fall. "My family was killed right in front of me until my adopted father found me. And when I reached two I lived by myself until I came here when I was four. Like I said I have not had much luck with males."

She gave a small sigh once more and closed her eyes when she had thought about her family laying motionless in the snow. Blood dripping and flowing from their bodies. A small whimper came from her when she thought about the memory.

"Chrono, you are one of the kindest males I had ever met, and I am thankful that I have known you," she smiled as her emerald eyes looked to him with kindness and compassion.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-04-2014, 10:06 PM

Chrono rolled his eyes to the thought. Sure she was attracted to him. Of course he knew he was beautiful but...

Seriously though, he had a hard time believing that love could find a way into his heart. After his sins, he doubted he could even bear children. He was almost sure that he could be cursed, and he couldn't help himself or anyone for that matter.

Just as he wanted, the fae opened enough to him. She had seen a horror story just as he did; but he didn't care for that family. He wouldn't cry knowing that they were gone, unlike Esperanza. But the fae needed someone to lean on, and if no would do so in her pack, Chrono would be there instead.

"Esper, I'd like to see you again. After we go home." His skull tilted to get a look at her face, his smile telling her that he would be there for her if she ever needed someone to catch her.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Esperanza smiled and nudged him in a friendly and caring way. She was taking a liking to Chrono. "Chrono, I know you have had a hard time with knowing the word love, but love is a feeling of affection you have to someone or something." She licked his cheek slightly and placed her head on her paws, hearing the whistling of the wind echo in her lobes.

"Chrono, being a friend is a sign of love, in a way. And, me being friendly is also a sign of showing respect and compassion. I know you're strong and very trusting, but you need to have more faith and trust in yourself."

She smiled and looked throughout the landscape as the blizzard soon came back and began to pick up speed. The feeling of snow began to hit her face as the feeling of shards of glass began to kick in once more. She soon stood and walked to the back of the den and lied down, wrapping her ebony tail around her backside.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-04-2014, 11:52 PM

The male couldn't help but think of how well of a mother Esperanza could be. She had been through enough to give her side of life advice. He knew that she was born to be a mother and her pack was well right on that part. Though she didn't deserve to have her children taken away for the purpose of a worthy heir. And in the event of that ever happening, Chrono would be busting some doors.

The winds had struck snow into the den, causing Esper to move farther in. Chrono lay a second, letting the snow ice over his pelt before standing. He gentle padded his way back to Esper, he stood over her a bit longer taking in her dark pelt. It was still grey in the areas ice hadn't melted but she was dark as night. She was probably the only normal wolf he had seen, and that made her unique to him.

His legs found themselves dropping to the floor to be beside her again. This time he was not beside her to keep her warm, but to show affection toward her. He stretched his paw closest to her to wrap at her shoulder, and his tail clung close to hers keeping their bodies together.

"We're her now and that's all that matters." He would whisper into her ear. "We can put everything behind us."

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-05-2014, 12:04 AM
Esperanza could sense the affection that he was showing to her, and with a smile, she licked his cheek and nudged under his chin. She knew he was showing kindness but she was not sure if he was showing kindness or love, but, she would be happy to be beside him either way. Her radioactive pools met his heterochromatic orbs and she soon placed her head on her paws.

"Chrono, thank you for showing me love," she said as she kept her eyes focused on the snow that fell onto the landscape, but it was slowly starting to fade as stars and the moon could be seen peaking out from the clouds.

"I know you think you don't know what love is, but you're showing it to me now, and I would like to show it to you," she smiled and nudged him in an affectionate and caring way and licked his cheek, placing her head back on her paws and moved her right paw on top of his.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 12:24 AM

His orbs would softly lock onto hers, letting the moment freeze time and sink it into his brain. For once in a long while, he could actually have something of a beautiful memory. And Esper was the one he would share it with.

His mind was away from the outside, he hadn't even noticed the clouds had vanished and the stars were shining brightly through the ones left behind. His every inch was on Esper, he had never felt anything like this before.

He would let out a low chuckle, "Haven't you heard?" His brow would flick without any other movement on his body, "I'm unlovable." His tone would tease the girl.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-05-2014, 12:31 AM
She would chuckle and tease him as her emerald orbs shimmered in the starlight that peaked into the den. She licked his cheek and would look to the stars and even though she knew her mind was playing tricks on her, she swore that she could see the stars dance as her pelt was as dark as the night itself. The only amount of light that emanated off her coat was the light from the moon and stars. Her smile that she had used on him so many times stayed on her maw.

"Well, you're loveable to me," she exclaimed ad her right front paw touched his left paw and she couldn't help but lick his nose in a playful gesture. She loved him. She knew she did and even if he thought he didn't know love, she hoped she had taught him a little about it.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 01:04 AM

He would grin back her, happy that her mood had boosted. He wondered what it would be like when he reached Tortuga? What would Roman think? Would they be able to see each other? Could they be able to see each other? Would he be like a love struck pup and obsess over the whole idea?

Would it change him?

the girl touch to his paw stopped his thoughts right before a lick to the nose. His face pressed back, startled by her reaction. But he kept a friendly grin on his maw. He then stood up, stood above her a moment before quickly letting his tongue capture her nose and spinning around. He stopped at the mouth of the den, facing her.

"It's clear as day out now."

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Esperanza nodded and sat outside as the moon shimmered outside. Her emerald pools shone in the moonlight and with a smile, she stood up and looked to Chrono with her kind-hearted smile. She nudged his cheek and soon lied down as her eyes closed. She could feel sleep take over her, but she looked to her friend once more and smiled.

"Chrono, thanks for everything, you made me happy and I am happy to know that you're someone I care about," she spoke and soon fell asleep and kept her head on her paws, only listening to the sound of him talking if he needed to say anything else to her

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 10:46 AM

The brute sat and looked to the stars, seeing as to how much more beautiful they were up north. He thought that it was impossible to see the night sky in the north, clouds almost always plagued Tortuga.

He looked over at the fae, who found herself laying and dropping her eyes like she was going to go to sleep. He rose his orbs to the sky once more, knowing that he wouldn't see anything like it for a long while. But then he stood and laid his head down to Esperanza, nudging at her shoulder. "Come, lets go inside."

He wasn't planning on staying the night in this place, but he would be happy knowing it was with Esperanza. He walked to the mouth of the den, hoping that she could get up and follow, or he would have to drag her.

(OOC: I was thinking an exit post? And then I'll do an exit post after, so that we can get that 30+ post thread jewel x))

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-05-2014, 10:53 AM
(OOC: Sure)

Esperanza looked to him as she lied down and closed her eyes as sleep had taken over her. She could sense the happiness inside of her when she was with Chrono, and she nudged him in a friendly way as soon, everything was blocked out by her dreams.

When she woke up the next morning, she licked Chrono's cheek in a loving and affectionate way as she stood up, took one more look at Chrono, and headed back to her pack as soon, she could no longer see the den that she had stayed in last night. Her emerald pools scanned the area on where she was going and soon, she was no longer visible to her sleeping friend.

-exit Esperanza-

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 11:45 AM

The male would let her walk in before him, letting her lay down before walking over to her. His body would softly drop to the ground, letting his legs sneak underneath of her. His chin would lay beside hers, not touching but the feel of sir releasing from her nose was close enough.

"Me too." He would whisper in response to her earlier comment. The one about being happy to have someone she cared about.

He would then drift off to sleep, but little did he know that when he woke up, she would be gone. The boy couldn't take her back home, and he would have to walk home alone. He didn't feel her kiss on his cheek before she left, and he wouldn't feel her heat leave his side either. But the boy would dream of seeing her again. Again in the future.

-Exit Chrono-

Walk "Talk" Think