Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 10:23 PM

She had lost her parents, Just like me, he thought. But not quite. Chrono never longed for his parents. Never. He wondered what it was like to play with a father, or the nuzzle closely into a mother. He would never know the feel, even a mate couldn't show him that kind of love.

And she finally asked, his story. His family, well it was a wreck before it was wrecked. He noticed she stood and made her way to the mouth of the cave, so he rose and sat beside her. He turned his head to eye her, she giving him a kind and gentle touch of her own eyes. "I was separated from my brother a little more than a year ago." He looked away as he spoke, looking out at the clouds that spread themselves around the moon. "My parents." A sentence struck, "Hah, They can rot in hell." His chin flicked as he let out a single chuckle. He didn't look back to her this time. His eyes remained stuck on the ocean.

Hey laughed a little in his head; if the woman was so stuck on the Glaciem heaven, she probably wouldn't like the thought of him disrespecting his parents. Especially since she had lost hers and it seemed to be a touchy subject on her part. But she was willing to share her sadness, so he would share some of his hate.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-23-2014, 10:31 PM
"I understand you have had a hard time with your parents, but, the past is in the past and you must now lean on what is in your life now. I have joined Glaciem because I am only one of the few kind and gentle wolves in it, and some of the males don't like me because I am too soft for their liking, especially when the leader thinks so, but, there is another high ranked wolf who is very nice and kind like me. Please, stay strong and keep your head held high, and you can do anything," Esperanza spoke as she lied down and placed her head on her paws. Her emerald eyes shown some sadness that reflected and she looked to the end of the cave.

"Chrono, I know you say no one is showing you love, but I am trying my best to and yet your so stuck on hate and getting even that you don't want love to enter your life." She said in a truthful tone and soon stayed silent and listened to him speak some more before she spoke anymore. She wanted to help him; but, how could she when he wouldn't give her a chance?

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 11:01 PM

Her word were true and he knew that. Though her constant positive replies about pack, parents, and love irritated him, he was glad that she stood up for what she believed in. He was starting to attract to her. He was giving her a hard time about everything, and he wasn't even realizing he may have been hurting her.

But he couldn't let go of the past, it was all he had. At least right now; maybe he would be at a point in his life where there was someone to ease the pain from his veins. But right now, there was only Esper. And she was trying her best to be the light in Chrono's life.

"Tell me Esper, what is love then?" His voice was gentle, he could only trust this girl to tell him nothing but the truth. Maybe it would move him, motivate him, or what if she had nothing to say? Then he would be left with nothing but a question in the clouds. And maybe he would never know.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-23-2014, 11:12 PM
Esperanza looked to him as her emerald orbs showed kindness to him and she gave a small smile. "Love is the feeling that you get when you are attracted to someone, or also the feeling you get when you're close to someone," she exclaimed and looked to the stars, eyes showing kindness and the feeling of lonliness and felt kind of sad when she looked to him and then placed her head back down upon her paws.

The smell of oak and maple and filled in the air as her nostrils burned from the cold and felt tired and soon closed her eyes, ears turning so she could hear him and yawned slightly as she soon felt like she was dosing but still listened to Chrono and what he would like to know.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 11:33 PM

"As you say." His breath tumbled out.

He noticed her bright eyes lay limp and the yawn escape her maw, so he silently made his way next to her and laid himself down. His head was placed next to her rump as he curled himself toward her but didn't touch her. He wasn't tired the slightest bit but he thought she may have needed sleep. The conversation was now over, they could continue in the morning or leave it blank.

The male closed his eyes and tried to sleep, keeping the thoughts of his brother and parents out of his mind. He just wanted to rest peacefully but the world plagued his mind. He tried to think of a better place, a place of love, and he wished that someday soon he could know the feeling. Could it be Glaciem? Could it be here with Esper? But who would want to love some so full of hatred and stuck on his past?

The male drifted, and soon his was soaked in dreams that left smiles on his face.

-exit Chrono-

Walk "Talk" Think