Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
11-26-2020, 08:26 AM

A pat on the back for Abilene would be the best gesture to give. Teaching an adult about sex in the best way she could and not doing too bad at explaining. Of course Viper wasn't exactly sure how it would all work out, and it was in fact something she'd have to experience for herself.

A proper 'thank you' should have been in order, and though Viper may have genuinely felt honored that Abilene was willing to sit here for this extended amount of time and explain to her things she should have at least had a general knowledge of, Viper wouldn't outwardly express her thanks.

"No. I don't know what else to ask." She'd turn back to her wall of shame, only because craning her neck and even attempting a look up at her companion was pretty useless anyway. Her only thought was how first, to get out of the pit, and second, to try and use her new found knowledge on Jupiter. She thought it would impress him, learning something outside from what he taught. She'd be pretty far off though. Though she was still pretty angry at her old friend, and maybe even current enemy, she was willing to find a way to impress him. If it was either to make him jealous or like her more she wasn't sure or even cared. Though there was definitely a part of her that cared how he envisioned her, even if she chose to ignore it.

-Exit Viper- ?

Walk "Talk" Think

Abilene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
12-10-2020, 03:30 PM
While Abby was quite relieved that sex ed had finished for the day, she was a bit disappointed that the conversation was over. It had definitely been interesting, and good change of pace compared to the monotonous schedule of the commoner. She didn’t plan to stay in that rank for long, that was for sure. “Alright.” She replied, moving to stand as she strained to look at the prisoner for one last time. “For what it’s worth, I hope you get out of that pit.” She said before turning to leave. Maybe she could put a good word in, speed up the process. But Abby had only a rough idea of Viper’s crimes and she didn’t know how much her experience with the woman would help her. She tried not to linger on it though, she had work to attend to and it was better to lose herself in something useful rather than linger on the prisoner’s fate.

-exit Abby-
[Image: Untitled_Artwork_4.png]

Abby is completely blind as of this thread. The curse will lift on the first day of winter.
Abby has a common brush tailed possum companion named Bell. She’s Abby’s guide dog until her curse is lifted. If she’s not mentioned assume she is close by/present.