Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
02-05-2023, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2023, 10:56 PM by Riva. Edited 1 time in total.)

“I suppose that’s what happens with large families” She agreed. She wouldn’t know, her mother had abandoned her, her brother too. She had borrowed Pys family, for a little while. They had been a prickly bunch, and she had struggled to get to know them. The thought of starting her own little family with Incubus was more tempting than she could bear. What would Dante say, if he ever came home?

She caught his lips, and kissed one, twice, thrice. My love The words sent a shiver through her spine. The uncomplicated affection he showed her was intoxicating. She wanted to drown herself in him. To be held, and loved. It was a privilege she had not expected to find again. “Then show me your bad side, my love.” She said, her voice a gentle purr. She shuffled against him, turning a little, and wrapping her paws against him. Holding one across his back, and dragging the other through his stomach.

"Speech"

Incubus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
02-05-2023, 11:27 PM

Incubus was sure that she would be welcomed into the family with open paws. Seere would be a great Wolf for her to meet, the little dappled healer had made him feel welcomed upon first joining and easily one of the nicest Wolves he's ever met. But, he wouldn't push the matter too much. Riva was not incapable of making her own friends and he didn't want to shove playdates at her.

The little nymph turned in his arms in order to face him. One paw felt heavy against his back while the other lingered at his stomach. His skin sparked and prickled at the feeling of her touch, all too aware of every movement she made. “Then show me your bad side, my love.” Inky ears drank in those honied tones and he pressed his tongue against her lips wishing nothing more then to taste her further. And thus a filthy idea entered his head, her wish would be his demand.

Incubus would sit up and smoothly guide Riva onto her back. Eyes poured into her own as he moved to stand over her just as he'd done the night before. But, they would not repeat those same steps. "I can't believe you are mine.." He took her in again, seemingly unable to get enough of her body. Incubus then lowered himself slightly, leaning down to plant a gentle kiss at her cheek. The kisses then began to slowly trail downwards. He nibbled gently at her neck, tugging at the thick skin with his teeth. Moving lower, he planted kisses down the center of her chest then down to the belly. Incubus moved backward now, showing he had no intentions of returning to her mouth. Eyes flashed towards her own as he hovered above the warmth between her legs. "Shall I show you darling?" Incubus moved to kiss the inner sides of her thighs and along her lower abdomen. Pointedly avoiding the region in which he craved so deeply.

"Speech"

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
02-05-2023, 11:40 PM

She sank deep into his kiss, before letting him manoeuvre her. She was fully pliable to his wishes, and was on her back in moments. "All yours." She agreed softly. All her borrowed time from the moment he had found her, belonged fully to him. Her love for him only swelled and grew until she thought she might burst from it. He kissed her cheek and she made a soft, contented coo. Flicking her own tongue across his muzzle before he moved out of reach. She followed him with her eyes, making soft noises every time he brushed his muzzle against her.

Further, further. Crafting fire in his wake until it burned in a tight ball inside of her. It grew and grew, but didn't reach its peak as he teased her. Taunting her with feathery touches too high and too low. She made soft groaning noises, wiggling her haunches as she tried to trick him into missing his chosen spots and finding another. Inc. She groaned at him.

"Speech"

Incubus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
02-06-2023, 01:02 AM

The yearning built with each noise that escaped her mouth. Incubus had half the mind to turn her over then and make her brew another batch of the tea. But, he knew that would come later. This was his moment to make her fall for him, to make her truly his for the taking. The wiggling of his hips mesmerized him deeply she almost managed to catch him a few times but the male was careful to plant those tender kisses in slow circles around her heat. A wicked smirk stained his lips as he groaned his name. "Mmm." He took another moment to consume her with his pale eyes. Looking at the full length of her body and up to face. "Beautiful..." His voice was hushed, as if speaking to himself. Incubus smiled her way before giving her what they'd both been waiting for...

-Fade-

"Speech"

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Why does it hurt so much Wolfpaw Lake 01:47 AM, 02-05-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024