All Your Perfect Imperfections

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-20-2014, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2014, 06:27 PM by Dayton.)

Dayton still felt the deep weight of dread in his stomach. Even as a smile stretched across her face. It looked false, some hidden pain still wavering underneath it all. And as such, he couldn't bring himself to smile back. Was she pretending to smile because of some physical pain, or was she still unhappy? Whatever the ailment, he needed to fix it. The small male sniffled a bit, erasing any evidence of tears from his face, and spoke to his love again. His voice sounded a bit dejected, though. "What is wrong, Misha? What can I do to help? Do you need a healer? Do you need me to... to do something for you?" He shifted closer, nuzzling her briefly. "Because I'm willing to do anything. You know that."

His tongue snuck gently under her chin, willing her to be open and honest with him again. None of these false smiles. He wanted the truth, no matter how hard it may hurt. He anticipated the worst as he gave Misha kiss after kiss, hoping one last time that she would return to normal...

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-20-2014, 06:38 PM

The small fae let out a blush, as he spoke his words once again. "I want puppies," she would giggle out, knowing that her season of heat would soon come to a beginning. She would stare at the earthen colored boy known as Dayton, smiling softly. She wondered how he might possibly be in sex, her mind taken over by lust for a bit. Once they would knot, they would fully become mates; showing their love to each other in a perfect night. Perfect. How perfect it would be. She turned her gaze towards Dayton once more, a smirk spreading across her soft lips as the thought of a love filled lustful night was pushed to the back of her mind.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-20-2014, 08:31 PM

Her words, once again, stunned the boy into silence. At least her smile was genuine now. But... puppies?!

The russet boy leaned away for a moment, his gaze frantically scanning the trees. But before puppies, there had to be sex, and... and...

And nothing. He had just made a promise to do absolutely anything for Misha. He would stick to that promise. But the hot fear twisted into his stomach. How could he make love to anyone after being raped by his father? He had only ever played the role of the female... even the thought of doing, well, that... made him want to gag. It would make him exactly like his father.

But it wouldn't. Of course he wasn't like his father. His father committed rape. His father committed incest. This would simply be an act of pure love, with the honest intentions of creating new life. But Dayton still couldn't banish the blinding fear that overwhelmed him. "As much as that thought frightens me, Misha..." He took a deep breath. This was it. "I'll agree to it. But only because I love you, and I made a promise to you. I'm just afraid of... of how terrible I might be at it..." Because that was another fear altogether, but for some reason it held the same weight in his mind.

What if he honestly failed at having sex? Was that possible? He supposed it was, he could do an awful job and not satisfy Misha at all... but she was a virgin, perhaps she had nothing to compare it to... Then again, Dayton had less than nothing to compare his experience to. What would it be like? Was it as painful as it had been for him the first time around? He guessed it wasn't, his incident had been unnatural, but he still decided that when the time came... "When your season comes, Misha, I will do as you please. And I will be gentle with you, darling. So, so gentle..." His face moved close to hers as his warm, nervous breaths began ruffling her fur. He stared deeply into her eyes, the knot of anxiety clear and painful in his gut. "I love you."

And that was the only thing Dayton could say.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-20-2014, 09:25 PM

Blue grey irises would rest upon the earthy colored male, a small giggle escaping her lips. "Oh, of course it will be fine, it's true love at all, isn't it?" she asked, nuzzling his cheek. The small fae would smile at him, nuzzling her head into his chest. She never was good at the sex thing either, but she was good at being Dayton's loving mate. The female would smile and give his nose a lick, giggling. "I love you more," she would say, with a small wink. She looked up at the sky, a smirk upon her face. "Mishton puppies," she would whisper out, her eyes twinkling as she turned her crown towards her mate.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-21-2014, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014, 08:41 AM by Dayton.)

The boy couldn't seem to slow his breathing. The fear was still there, curling up and creating a home for itself in his stomach. It wouldn't budge, no matter how hard he tried to get rid of it. Misha and her quiet voice helped a little. Yes, it was true love. He had nothing to worry about.

"If I may ask, love, when is your birth season?" Dayton knew enough about the science of things to know that a female went into heat during the season of her birth. He had realized this when his sister had experienced it, and when she had been assaulted by their father... he could see himself leaping forward, ramming into their father with weak force. He could feel his body being thrown to the ground, pressed into the earth with his father's sudden weight... the warmth, the pain, that sickening smell of must in the air...

The russet male closed his eyes tightly for a moment, fighting the memories away. He had asked his mate a question. He wanted to know how much time he would have to prepare. Would it be soon? Somehow he hoped not. Dayton wanted time. More time to get to know her, to earn her trust. More time to think things over and ready himself for that fateful night together. Please let me have time, he thought to himself.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-21-2014, 04:07 PM

The small fae would glance at her mate, a small smile on her lips. "Soon, in the Winter." She would say, knowing that the answer was not to the question he had asked, but an answer to her in heat season, when they could mate. And, Misha was right; it was soon enough. That they would enjoy each other's company in one blissful night. The small fae had always wanted puppies of her own- and with Dayton she would have a huge chance. Misha giggled at the thought of small, little mini Daytons and Mishas running around the Tortuga pack. Kaden, Jazzper, Marilyn, and Savannah. She would want four, all together. Two boys, two girls. It would be a happy family.. It would be their family.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-21-2014, 09:17 PM

The worries continued to bounce around in his mind. Please, oh please, give me some time to prepare, Dayton pleaded. But of course his prayers were ignored. Misha told him that she would go into heat soon. This winter. As soon as the snow began to fall, so would the blade. He would be forced to face his worst fear of all. That knot of fear that was living in his stomach began to roll and shift, making him wonder for a brief moment if he was about to get sick.

Luckily, all contents of his stomach remained where they belonged, leaving the boy white as bone and panting. Shudders rippled across his narrow back. "Misha, I promise to give you pups, but I hope you understand how much this frightens me." His voice became raspy near the end, forcing him to clear his throat shakily. Dayton managed to keep his shivering to a minimum, however. Most of the anxiety lived inside of him, unseen by his mate. This was probably for the best. He would force himself to stay calm and happy for her. Perhaps he would even find himself enjoying that one night of love. True love, he reminded himself.

He took a deep breath and began to release his tension. Everything would be fine.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-21-2014, 09:27 PM

Misha would look at her mate, smiling softly. "Oh please don't worry," she would tell him, nuzzling his cheek with her nose. "Names, let's talk names," she would say with a smile, looking at him, blue grey gaze sparkling.

"Kaden, Jazzper, Marilyn, and Savannah," the small maidened fae would say, looking to her mate for his suggestions or opinions. "Two boys and two girls.. What do you think?" She would ask in question, blinking twice then turning her full attention onto her mate.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-22-2014, 07:39 AM

His mind started to feel more at ease as they focused on what would come afterward. It was the conception itself, after all, that frightened him. Pups didn't frighten him in the least. They were harmless little creatures, adorable balls of fluff with loads of energy. He even found himself looking forward to the day his children would be born. Imagine the first day they would leave the den... romping around without a care in the world. Dayton could explore with them, teach them things, be the father that he had never known. He would give his children the world. He would spoil them - especially the daughters.

The boy felt his expression grow incredibly warm and tender as his mate spoke. Already he was feeling more comfortable with this idea. He smiled as Misha listed off names. Then his amber eyes widened significantly. "M... Marilyn? Did you say Marilyn?" he stammered. "That was my sister's name."

But he wouldn't cry again. He wouldn't. Like he had said before, he hadn't cried since his sister had passed away. He would let this happen again. So Dayton drew in another deep breath and released a genuine smile. "Those names are beautiful, Misha. I love each and every one of them. And I may be a bit partial to the one we name Marilyn," he added, bumping his hip against hers playfully. He curled his tail around her and laid his head on hers, thinking of how beautiful their children would be. They would be smart, and beautiful, and kind...

They would be perfect. They would be his new family.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-22-2014, 09:24 AM

The small fae would look at Day when he would say that his sister's name was Marilyn. Well, Marilyn was a beautiful name, it had a nice tone to it. "Oh, well that's cool," she would say with a nod. Kaden Tortuga, Jazzper Tortuga, Savannah Tortuga, and Marilyn Tortuga.. Wait, That seemed a little to plain. Kaden Moon, Jazzper Noyse, Savannah Tortuga, and Marilyn Celestial. Yes, the names seemed perfect now..

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-22-2014, 01:58 PM

Dayton gave a smile and nudged his mate again. "Well, now that we've decided all of this, why don't we go back and grab that shell I gave you?" Hopefully they would be able to find it in the tall grass. It's white gleam was bright enough, but if they couldn't at least find where it had been... He stood slowly, waiting a moment for Misha, and loped away in the direction they had came. He lowered his head and tried to follow the lingering scent.

Finally he caught it, and it brought him to an area of disrupted grass. They had sat here only minutes ago. His nose moved as he breathed in and out. His eyes scanned the proximity, and soon his stomach began to drop. Where was it? Where was the shell he had gotten for Misha?

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-22-2014, 02:19 PM

The small fae would yawn and stretch, getting her stiff muscles ready to walk again. She nodded in agreement to his comment, standing up and quickly following him. She would follow a bit behind, yawning in boredom. She would sniffle once they would reach the tall grasses, her allergies reacting a bit. She absentmindedly would bump her head into Dayton's hip, looking up a bit after she did. "Oh, I'm sorry.." She would say, a bit drowsy as she sat back on her rump.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-24-2014, 09:12 PM

The russet boy continued to poke through the brush, his face powdered lightly with dirt. He was becoming desperate, searching endlessly for the beautiful shell. But not a single gleam seemed to peek out at him. Not one glimmer of opalescent white to calm his nerves. It was gone. His wonderful gift was gone. His heart began to drop.

Dayton let his mournful amber gaze move back to the girl as she yawned and began to show signs of exhaustion. Perhaps she hadn't slept enough yet. Maybe she had stayed up waiting for him to return last night. The thought only made his heart plunge further. Forget the shell. This was the sign of love he would show. He would forget about it and find her a place to rest. Maybe he would make another trip to that lovely Obsidian Beach - who knew? He could even meet another wolf like Crucifix. And what a nice acquaintance that dark boy had made.

His sigh was audible as he turned from the grasses and walked up to lick Misha on the cheek. "Come now, love. I'll look for it later. You're tired, let's find a place to sleep today." Dayton moved his body gently against hers, ushering her toward the trees again. Many thoughts were whirling in his mind and he needed to escape again, but for now he was here for his mate. Together they walked away from the valley and deeper into the lands of Tortuga.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-25-2014, 06:23 AM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

The female would look up, her ears drooping. "B.
. But Dayton, where's my shell?"
She would ask, her voice soft and innocent like a child's when someone broke a promise to them.. And that's exactly how Misha felt, because that shell was hers. It was given to her by Dayton from love. And now it was gone.. Misha would sigh, closing her eyes. She wasn't tired anymore. Just disappointed. So, the fae would slump down against a tree and curl up away from Dayton, closing her eyes and pretending she was asleep. She would sigh to herself, focusing on the darkness around her mind, the darkness of her eyes closed..

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-25-2014, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2014, 07:23 AM by Dayton.)

His heart was breaking all over again. This love was a roller-coaster of emotion for the boy already, and he had only been in it for a few days. How would he ever survive years and years with Misha if she was always bouncing around like this? First she was happy, then tired, now depressed again - he could tell that when she had curled up she hadn't gone to sleep. She wanted the shell back, yeah? Then he would look for it all night if he had to. "Misha, please. Don't sleep there. I'll find your shell, and if it's gone, I'll get you one that's even more beautiful than the first. Just go get some rest. Put your mind at ease. I'll be over later to see how you're doing."

With that, the boy heaved a quiet sigh and turned to search some more. His amber gaze inspected every inch of grass and dirt, looking for the gift he had brought to his love. Hopefully he would find it. Hopefully it was here. His muscles were already tired from the thought of searching all day and night, but that was what he would do.

He had made a promise to the girl, and he would keep it.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-25-2014, 08:52 AM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

Misha would growl, a low rumble beginning to grow from the back of her throat. Why hadn't he just left her already? She was used to the numbing pain of heartbreak. It was the only thing that had given her the sense that Ahote had once been there.. She was used to the pain, not the warm feelings of love. She was used to solitary, not having someone by her side. Misha would stand up and snarl, disturbing the silent night. She would growl and begin hitting her head against the tree, growling as she felt each thump.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive