a snickety snack for a pupper?

isa!

Ursa

gems
size
build
player
09-06-2023, 02:13 PM

The pup was on a mission. A mission to find food. Any food would do. Even a small morsel would suffice. Why? One would think a Fatalis pup would never go hungry. Nine out of ten times, one would be correct in thinking that. Except this time, she had been told no. To wait until dinner. Mama was making something good. Which usually was enough to entice Ursa to wait, but her tummy! It rumbled so loud! It hurt! It almost made her grumpy which was not a mood that happened often in the little pup. She was typically in good spirits, but not today! Not until she got a snack!

And she knew where to go! Well, maybe. Ursa was using her nose this time to track down the snacks. Surely someone within the col would take pity on her. Walking along the hallways, her side pressed against the wall, she tilted her chin upward and hoped for a good draft to come her way. For awhile, she didn't seem to smell anything so she thought maybe going to her grandpa's den would lead to something. Taking a corner to head up to Sirius' warren, Ursa suddenly smelt something delicious. Her eyes widen and her mouth waters. Picking up her chubby puppy pace with her paws thumping against the ground, she made her way until the smell was coming from... across the hall?

Her brow scrunches as her head tilts to the side. Whose den was this? Heading over to the entryway, Ursa peeks her head in. "Uh, hello? Anyone here?" She calls out in her tiny voice with her ears perked and tail wagging happily behind her.

* set before the flood

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-27-2023, 04:21 PM

Isa was in the process of making her specialty; a thick, hearty stew made with various meats, root vegetables and her own blend of spices. The blue woman quite enjoyed making stew as it lasted for days and fed many. The brew was bubbling in a moderately sized cauldron that was hanging over her very own firepit, complete with little chimney. Isa had just begun to cut up carrots when a little voice from behind her called out.

During the day, Isa always had the curtain to her den pulled back, welcoming any would-be visitors. Today her visitor was a small little pup. An adorable, round girl in the way that only pups can be round. Placing the knife down on well worn cutting board, Isa moved towards the door. "Hello there, sweet one," the kindly older fae spoke in lilting, accented tones. Isa adored children and she let all of her affection show in her bright, minty eyes. "What can I help you with, young lady?" A slight head tilt was given but the smile never faltered.

"Isa"

Ursa

gems
size
build
player
10-25-2023, 01:30 PM

When Isa turned to address her, Ursa began to wiggle. A smile broke out over her lips as she stepped inside the warm and delicious-smelling room. "Hi Isa!" Ursa's squeaky voice is chipper as she approaches the older woman. "I'm Ursa! My grandpa, Sirius, uh the Warlord, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to call him," she pauses, her face scrunching up as she tries to remember if anyone told her she was supposed to say a particular thing before continuing, "he said I could always come find you if I was hungry!" Her hesitancy disappears as she wanders past Isa over to where the well-worn cutting board lies. "Oh, what are you making!" Ursa's tail wags excitedly as she leans up on her hindlegs to try and get a better look at whatever it was Isa was working on.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. a snickety snack for a pupper? Dreamer's Col 02:13 PM, 09-06-2023 04:46 PM, 01-09-2024