An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
09-25-2023, 08:32 AM
Hattori had made moves to commence the search for Beru, but Hattori was intent on hearing what Sedna had to say about all of this. He knew she remained within the Bamboo fortress, concocting potions and medicines, and overall just maintaining Tojo's stores. She wasn't hard to find either, the galaxy shades on her coat made the healer stand out amongst the shadows of the trees, pinks and purples stark against the greens and browns of their home. He regarded her for a moment, she'd always been agreeable enough though she was a strange woman.

"I spoke to an Armada girl, she said Beru has been missing for some time."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Sedna

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
10-09-2023, 12:25 AM

It had been some time since she had returned with her latest brood back to the sweltering familiarity of the bamboo. It was concerning her how her daughter's mushrooms seemed to thrive under the humid conditions, and whiles she supposed it made sense, in a fashion, it didn't mean she particularly cared for the solution. She wasn't even a year old yet, was it really her only option to consign her to the mountain? There had to be something to ease her symptoms here... Sedna just hadn't found it yet.

She was pulled from her musings by the Kaicho's voice, she turned to the leader her brows drawn together, contemplative, but not concerned. "I did catch Beru an' Wari's scent in th' area when I went ter Armada, p'haps my presence was enough ter scare 'em off? They want ter roam, let 'em. They know where we are if they need us." She certainly didn't think it was worth spreading their resources thin to look for yearlings that did not want to be found.

"speech"
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
10-09-2023, 08:25 AM
Sedna had always been strangely laid back, nonchalant in a way that didn't mark laziness or anything like that. It was hard to put a paw on, really, though trying to work out who Sedna was at the end of the day was likely a fools' errand. He knew enough and trusted her, what else was there to uncover? He knew she'd ventured north, that wasn't news to him but he wondered why it would drive them away. Maybe Archer children were just like that, strange in their own ways. She wasn't concerned and thus he mostly felt the same, but he'd already offered his aid and he wouldn't withdraw it now. If nothing else it would give her sons something to do outside the walls of bamboo.

"That is true enough. I agreed to organise a search party nonetheless. Kuroo and some of your sons will make their way to the Hallows. " If nothing else, Kuroo was the responsible one out of the lot. He could manage to keep them in line, most likely anyway.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. so are you sweating about this or not? Bamboo Maze 08:32 AM, 09-25-2023 04:42 PM, 02-28-2024