Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
01-29-2024, 03:18 AM

The wet and cool weather was a blessing, but the cover of the hut that the boys had built at Raijin's direction only made his absence more palpable. She had sat down with Fuji and had the discussion. As healers, they were on the same page. The climate was too much for Erik and Morganna, and when she had explained her heart, her daughter, though clearly disappointed, had given her blessing. Besides, with Sedna vacating the position, it would give Fuji the opportunity to pursue her truest interest.

The other children were well enough and old enough to make up their own minds about whether they would stay or go. They were yearlings now, capable of making their own choices and she wasn't going to hold them back one way or another. She had no destination in mind, they needed to get away from this moisture and humidity though, before spring was in full swing and Morganna sprouted herself another garden.

Seeking out Tori wasn't hard, the man had his habits, and while they might have been disturbed temporarily due to the sudden influx of children, they all seemed to be doing quite well. "Hattori..." Her voice faltered for just a moment, he had shown her a great kindness in taking her in, in sharing his culture, in giving her children his name. Why were the backs of her eyes stinging? There was no pollen in the air to be causing allergies. "He isn't coming back, is he?"

"speech"
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-31-2024, 12:42 PM
Hattori remained silent as he watched her, the steel of his gaze not quite so unfeeling as it seemed. Sedna had always been the sort who wasn't phased by much at all, so to see her like this did make Hattori's cold facade falter slightly, a chip in his armour. He sighed, his shoulders slumping slightly, not quite so rigid and proper as they ought to be. Would it have been kinder to lie? To let her hope and think things could change, when they both knew it likely would not. Could he come back just around the time she came into season again? The thought made Hattori grimace, his ears flicking back in obvious disgust that wasn't aimed at Sedna.

"I don't think he would deserve you if he even did."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Sedna

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
01-31-2024, 06:40 PM

The Kaicho's words wash over her and Sedna blinks rapidly, taking in a steadying breath, she even manages a smile despite the twisting pain in her chest. She was an Archer after all, so she forced a half hearted chuckle, a small nod. "I'm not sure I'd have the strength to say no if he did." Which only made her decision a little easier. "I've been discussing my youngest with Fuji, spring will be on us soon and the weather... It doesn't agree with Morganna and Erik. I think it for the best we head north, to somewhere cooler, to see if that helps." Where, she hadn't quite decided yet. She could see if Sirius would take them in, she would feel terrible forcing herself on Tenshi and Víðarr when they had found their own happiness together, but they would make a point to visit. Perhaps, she would even leave her children behind. Wherever she went, it was best to go somewhere difficult to find.

"I think it will make things easier for Fuji too, she wants my position, but doesn't want to force me out of it. She does have a brilliance about her when it comes to healing," and the infirmary was built, the garden was established. Her tiny daughter would thrive here, and she had made it clear she had no intention to leave. "Of course, I would be selfish, and ask that I still be allowed to visit." Its delivered with a hint of a tease to her voice. For someone who had arrived pregnant on the borders, expecting to be little more than a temporary burden, the bamboo really had grown on her.

"speech"
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-04-2024, 07:05 AM
Hattori was silent in his consideration. Despite the imposing bamboo walls, Tojo had never been a prison nor would it ever be. Sedna's reasoning was sound, as a Mother she had to look out for her children above all else and though she felt it necessary, it seemed to be a choice that weighed heavy upon her all the same. Fuji was indeed talented and was ready to fill the vacant position Sedna would leave behind, but that didn't mean Hattori did not consider this to be a loss. There were few wolves who understood him, least of all those who weren't biologically related to him, even if only distantly. Family was important to him, but it was then he really and perhaps finally dwelled on the fact he considered her to be a friend. As much as a man like him could have friends, that is.

"I would allow that selfishness. I will have someone move what personal effects you don't take with you to the Oaks. Make sure you have suitable quarters there."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. a woman's mind and the autumn sky Bamboo Maze 03:18 AM, 01-29-2024 10:06 AM, 05-13-2024