Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
04-10-2024, 08:09 AM

There were changes in their ranks to be discussed, as well as the opportunity to grow and advance. Charlie gave a small nod at this. Before Sirius had left, he had every intention to become the Master of Arms for the Amada and that had not changed. Charlie found tinkering on weapons and armor to be a soothing and enjoyable task, one that he could easily get lost in. He was happy to get to know more wolves as well as bring more members into the pack if he could. In the meanwhile, he hoped that he could provide some assistance in mentoring… and he knew just the young wolf that he’d love to have as his apprentice.

“You know that I support the change in leadership.” Charlie began, offering his nephew a small smile. He had sparred with their new Warlord as well, and that only made him more certain of the change. “I think raiding in winter would be a great idea for resources. If I may suggest, it might not hurt to begin a mentorship with some of the younger wolves of the pack as well, to build up our future. Mortis and Halo willing of course,” He shifted his gaze to them, giving a small nod of acknowledgement to the couple. “I’d love to mentor Wylan personally.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Gossamer

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (270)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
04-13-2024, 08:03 PM

Basilisk did not address her statement of being in an in between state in her membership of the Armada but she decided not to press it. She would leave when the time was right and doubted Bas would keep her prisoner here, and even if he tried it wouldn't be for long. Gossamer was unaware of the tension between her younger siblings regarding the new leader of the Armada and so she simply nodded. She was fine with this change in leadership and trusted her father to make a reasonable decision on the matter. "I'm good to raid in the winter. I also have no problem sitting it out to make room for those that could get more from the experience. Are there any particular resources you have in mind?" She could always do some scouting if needed though perhaps it would be best to hold some training for the young warriors.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. That deafen us like hurricanes Dreamer's Col 06:35 PM, 03-22-2024 02:58 PM, 05-15-2024